All Comments on 'Panty Husband's Wife Takes Over'

by DrLit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

You'll probably get a lot of stick from some readers for this but I enjoyed it - it was well-written and, to my mind at least, realistic. Well done.

NormCastleNormCastlealmost 11 years ago
Have had it happen just like that.

Different city, girlfriend instead of wife...while fucking me, her juices were actually running down the insides of her thighs.......the emotions involved were explosive to say the least...anyone who gets the chance...GO FOR IT !

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEalmost 11 years ago
very erotic

I enjoyed the story very much! The thought of dressing up is very exciting especially

wearing a blonde wig and "padded bra". Please write about the last night too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Reading your stories, you two have a fantastic relationship. Keep up the exploring and look forward to reading many more stories :-)

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdabout 4 years ago
Beautiful sexy story!

Made me yearn to be her panty slave....I submit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice!

Good story. I especially liked the part where the wife ravages the husband's nipples. As a man, there is nothing I love more than a beautiful woman ravaging my nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love women, I love wearing throngs, I love a beautifully planned perfect night, being dressed, made-up, pampered, showed-off, dined, wined, undressed and anally fucked by my dominate- in charge woman. I should be so fortunate!

Panty guy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was a great story. Not to be the grammar police but some of your typos were difficult to figure out and interrupted the story enough that I didn't finish reading the whole thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous