All Comments on 'Controlling Bobbi Ch. 01: Bobbi'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Huh?

That's it? Too little, even for just a start...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where is this going?

Your story ended before even going anywhere for the most part. You hint at things but it is so short it left me thinking you did not post it all or at least the rest of chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Start!

I really liked the concept and hope you continue from Bobbi's point of view. I agree with the others about the length. A little more detail and a longer chapter would be nice but still have you 5 stars for a good start to a good idea.

Please continue!

billyjim55billyjim55almost 11 years ago

I have never just given 2 stars but Im tired of these all too short opening chapters, They go no place and end the same way. I hate reading 1 pg a day for a week to finally enjoy parts of it. do 2-3 pages and then submit it thats only I believe 6-10,000 words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To short

I have to agree with the others, I'm sick and tired of these short teaser one page chapters. Sit down and work it out than leave it at a good place.

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncalmost 11 years ago
Missing a section of part 1 ??????????

I started reading this story thought that the concept seemed good but the ending seemed to just fall of a cliff... Where is this story going after this short chapter???

ArtyGeeArtyGeealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Story length

I understand the comments about length. It won't matter when all the chapters are up on the site, but I can see your frustration now. I originally planned each instalment to be from either Ryan's or Bobbi's perspective, but I think in future I will give both perspectives in the same story. That should fill in the blanks for the readers as the stories are posted.

Man_in_ChesterMan_in_Chesterover 10 years ago
What happpens next

There's a lot of loose ends to tie up, even a chance to make the geek seem desirable, if you want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I hope this goes wbere I think it's going

This is an excellent start to an interesting premise. I hope she enjoys the ride as much as we readers do. 4 stars for the first chapter. I hope the star count goes up with each additional chapter.

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thought it could be good, then

Read a bit, thought it couldn't be worse, then it ended and I thought it might get better so off to the next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
1294 Followers
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES