All Comments on 'First Time with Tracy and Mike'

by DSolo61

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A nicely written story

And a very believable storyline.

Whether the story is true or fiction, I bought into the storyline and enjoyed the story very much.

I'd like to see more of this threesome's sexual affair. I'm sure both guys had a very good time fucking Tracy in many different scenarios.

I was wondering how they kept their affair from Dean's wife, or if Dean's wife was such a cold fish she didn't even care if he was fucking Tracy.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yeah, it's sad...

...when couples aren't on the same page, sexually. That's why I don't believe in saving yourself for marriage. You need to make sure you're sexually compatible with the person you're supposed to remain faithful to, for the rest of your life.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

The only author I accept no rating or comments from is PAPATOAD. If you don't have the balls to allow ratings you are a coward. The wife is a cheating fucking slut.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Perhaps Mike was a little "off" normal as a husband, perhaps not. Whatever you say there are several little fetishes displayed in the story but they did not detract from its enjoyability. You could say Dean's wife drove him to cheat or you could just say he was a cheating asshole and Mike's Tracy was a cheating slut and Mike was a wimp. Personally It appears Dean's Tracy drove him to it but we also know most men when presented with this opportunity would have done the same thing even if they were well taken care of at home. From the way the story was presented I prefer to say each of the three provided and received that which they needed in a loving manner. This was an adaquately written story with a believable plot. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Five stars

Five stars, continue, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Would you share your wife?

Fuck no, I'm too much of a man for that, but I'll share Mike's. You are nobody's friend,-5!

SLeMSLeMalmost 11 years ago

I agree, in the same kind of situation, if I were in the main character's position, I could see myself taking part as well.

The main differences between the main character's situation and my own is (A) my time without has gone on much longer than what is described here; and (B) my wife would never even attempt therapy.

If I were to receive such an offer, sure my anticipated direct physical pleasure would influence my decision, but you should never EVER underestimate the emotional draw of just feeling *wanted*, that someone *wants* you to be there, and cares about how you feel in return. Damn, now I'm crying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I did share my wife

My ex and I were swingers and shared often when out partying. She once took on three men while I was with another gal. She loved it and we even went to Canada for a couples party with about 20 people. It was wild as she took on two guys to start. We had just visited another couple the night before and then partied with another couple the next day. We had a ton of fun. I still miss her. Story is 5 stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GOOD TELLING OF A FUN STORY

This was a fun read. Do you have more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh

so so . 2 *s

NormCastleNormCastlealmost 11 years ago
Great story, until

who the fuck would move to Utah.....

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

Good job. Story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fucking Great!!

Loved your story. Had me hard and pulling on my cock and shot cum everywhere. More Please!

Mike NZ

kilkennycplkilkennycplalmost 11 years ago
hope your going to write some more ...

I loved the story and the sloppy seconds were a wee bonus

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 11 years ago
The repellant (to Mike) pussy taste is interesting to me.

I used to say I never found a pussy whose taste I didn't like, until I ate one at an orgy that really, really tasted bad, like perhaps cabbage that'd gone bad. Everyone else who ate her agreed, although most attributed it to bad vaginal hygiene - which I didn't think was the case. I thought it was her naturally bad taste, perhaps from some particular diet. I have to say I wouldn't go down there again.

In your story you casually mention "...the luscious scent of her aroused pussy, the slightly bitter taste...", and I wonder if Mike enjoyed oral sex with other women but found Tracy's inedible. In any case, it didn't hold you back, and the three of you went on to great times together. Happy ending.

CatherineFoxCatherineFoxalmost 11 years ago
More Please!

I'd love more dirty tales from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I had a mate that used to call in to visit about two to three a week and usually finished up fucking my wife every time and that all went on for three and a half years.We all had a great time,some times he would spend the night in our bed and he and i would take turns fucking my wife all night

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous