All Comments on 'Scratching an Itch'

by ladyofthemasque

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ewww gross

this was nasty

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Not gross....sometimes this just happens....

Being that I CARE about women and how they must feel, I'm sure that this happens a lot. I DON'T believe in Machismo. Women are people, too, and deserve a break. There are all sorts of female problems out there that us men don't have any business ridiculing. I consider myself lucky to be able to enjoy one of these gals that may be having similar problems, but because she is a woman she is doing her best to accomodate us men. This story may be gross to some, but nevertheless it happens and needs to be told.

ladyofthemasqueladyofthemasqueover 19 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

Well, it may be gross to some people, but the truth is, the itching sensation is VERY much a form of stimulation. If you're somewhat into BDSM (as my friend is, not to mention myself), the agony of incomplete relief, coupled with such a strong stimulation--and it feels sooooo good to scratch an itch, even if it's merely a temporary relief, just like poison oak or poison ivy--is very sensual. The only problem is, to cure a yeast infection, one must abstain from sex during the cure-phase. No matter how horny one might get.

My friend's commentary that sparked this tory ran along the lines of: "Oh, goddammit, I'm so horny, I need some *relief*!!" My eloquent enquiry: "...Oh?" Her explanation: "Yeah, the things my bf and I were doing gave me a yeast infection, and it's driving me insane--you know, in a very bad but very good way?" Whereupon our conversation degenerated into particulars of how similar trying to rub the itching into submission is very much like trying to rub one's desires into submission, hence this humorous plot-bunny. Of course, you have to picture her face scrunching up in all sorts of funny positions as she's squirming in her seat...and then it happens: this guy comes over and starts chatting her up (totally ignoring me, hmph), and insinuates that she looks like she's 'hot' and that he's offering to 'take care of that for ya, honey'.

I nearly died of laughter...

~Lotm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
LOL!

Anyone who calls a yeast infection gross obviously hasn't ever got one! Yeah, sure its icky and gross... and annoying as hell... but I'm so glad u brought out the humor in it as well... good one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I had a feeling...

that it might be a yeast infection. I've had a few - not fun, especially when all you want to do is scratch and rub and just cause massive harm to yourself to make the itch go away.

Funny though. Many thumbs up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous