All Comments on 'Panty Husbands Wife Goes Crazy'

by DrLit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
betabradbetabradalmost 11 years ago
Mmmmm so hot and sexy !

Loved your story ! I also have fantasies about a sexy woman dressing me up as her little slut and fucktoy. I want her to bend me over and give me a good fucking with her strapon cock - hard and deep. Or even better ... she puts me on my back, i spread my legs like the horny slut I am and she fucks me until i cum all over myself. She then scoops up my hot creamy cum with her fingers and feeds it to me while telling me what a good little slut I am. Mmmmmm yummmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

The stories are getting hotter and hotter ... thanks for sharing :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved when my use to fuck me with her strapon. She would not admit that she also came. The back of the dildo rubbing her pussy was intense! I think she developed a problem with it when she observed that I could take it thicker and deeper than her. We tried a double headed dildo, and I took 12 of the 16 inches! More stories!!!

2bskimpy2bskimpyover 7 years ago
luv it! ! !

Wood luv to hear . . maybe dress you like a school girl. Stand next to wild she run's her hand up an dowen that nice CUTE man pussy ?! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Again I say yesssss!!!

Not really into the panties... but I forgot about them in the story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous