All Comments on 'Dark Jeans, Dark Eyes Ch. 08'

by IlizaDanil

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

apparently another woman with no class that likes to fuck low life spics. Wonder she's not a whore down in mexico

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Go fuck a taco, slut.

You must be a really fucked up cunt. -5!

jp31557jp31557almost 11 years ago
????

Pretty strong language from someone who then remains anonymous. You're an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story, and......................

yesterday, I met up with my neighbor in the morning for our daily conversation. I was able to hold off with only a one minute long kiss and went to work afterwards because I knew I had to stay faithful to my husband. Today, though, my neighbor and I had a deep connection again in our conversation as he and I were both feeling depressed again about how his parents and my dad had passed away in car crashes. We started started kissing and this time we couldn't stop. We made love in his bed. He was a wonderful lover, and I am now in over my head. I can't believe that I'm having an affair. I'm ashamed and in love with my neighbor (and he loves me) and I don't think I can make myself stop cheating on my husband now.

-Vicki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

No need for the racist tone of the first two comments. It's the cheating that's the problem, not the race of the man with whom the woman is cheating on her poor excuse for a husband.

IlizaDanilIlizaDanilalmost 11 years agoAuthor
You're still on the wrong site, Vicki

This is an erotica site. It's stories, not self-help. I don't understand why you think that I can guide you. I'm not a therapist; I'm merely an author. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time, but you should probably rely on a professional in this instance. I appreciate that you didn't leave one of the meaner comments that I've read, but please think on this: Asking me for input is a lot like asking Santa for a puppy. Do you see what I mean?

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 11 years ago

OMG!! If the commenters are truly that unhappy they really need pack it up and read something else. Oh, wait a minute they keep complaining and coming back, therefore they are what....hooked. This is a very compelling saga and as such you are eliciting a wide array of emotion from a large segment of your readership. Which are all earmarks of a great writer, looking forward to your update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Don't stop now! MOre please! ! I am hooked! !!! <

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please don't stop

I am truly hooked and can not wait to read the next installment. I hope that it will be soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

DONT STOOOPPP! :( More! Please more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous