All Comments on 'Passion & Perspective Ch. 24-25'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This was a wonderful story

From beginning to end it was entirely believable - dialog, attitudes, descriptions. This couple was perfectly ordinary, except for their spirit of sexual adventure, and that is why their sexual adventure worked so well. Their love and respect for each other was the foundation, and the thrill and pleasure of sex with others was a luxury. It really can happen this way. The wife doesn't demean or humiliate the husband, would never think of doing so. The husband is not a wimp or "cuck" because he sees his wife as utterly beautiful when she fully surrenders to the pleasure of another man fucking her, and the husband is genuinely happy for her and loves and respects her all the more. Oh yes, is can happen exactly like this for intelligent and secure married couples who truly love each other. My wife and I know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Into the hall of fame

The touch of realism in this story is very welcome next to so much of too wishfull fantasy on this site. It also is a finished narrative which is a good thing with so many "Do not start what you can not..." around. On the other hand the story also sometimes is too much a report. But all in al it deserves a decent place in the hall of fame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Thank you - a great tale.

Please keep writing I will watch for your next story

Why no star rating facility?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

wow!!!! hey loved your story. yes it was long but well wrote. have to try to find your other story.

have fun. take care, in this world gone mad.

Lucioz xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simply amazing !!! Wonderful.

Your skills at writing are incredible. This was one of the most enjoyable stories I've read. The only part I didn't like was when Don went behind Molly's back to be with Amy. When he lied to her to sneak off to Amy's house instead of Lowes it seemed out of character, since Molly & Don had been so open with each other about "making new friends." Otherwise a really, really great read. I had trouble putting it down and couldn't wait to get back to it between sessions. I feel like I actually know the characters. Thanks for this. I loved it !!! A 5 easily.😊

adamgunnadamgunnabout 5 years agoAuthor
For the last anonymous, 2/15/19

Dear sir, (although it could be madam, I guess.)

Believe it or not, I appreciated your comments on all of the installations of my novelette Passion and Perspective. I know I write for a somewhat small group of people, those who enjoy my style and are somewhat open minded. It really is nice to hear the comments of those who disagree with my writing.

But I do have once question for you: You seem to have hated it from the very first sentence. Why did you choose to finish it?

NorCalGENorCalGEabout 4 years ago
Truly Enjoyable

I thought this was one of the best stories from start to finish that I have read. Great pacing and hit all my spots... Only two things that I would note: 1) sometimes your use of different names for sexual organs got a little distracting. I think it's all right to just use their common street names. 2) About halfway through I noticed that you frequently slipped into the passive voice, and I found that distracting.

But truthfully, extremely well done...

bumsonbeachbumsonbeachover 3 years ago
A great way of dealing with a situation that many seem to be confused about

I certainly enjoyed the story and maybe, just maybe, the way you dealt with the topic might show some that a man who lets his partner enjoy others is more of a man than those who think their partners have no right to enjoy others.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshuk9 months ago

I really enjoyed this. Agreat tsle of a couple's life in and out of the lifestyle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
203 Followers
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES