All Comments on 'Heart of a Killer'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
db1044db1044almost 11 years ago
Good One

Is this a case of two for one payback? Most LW stories are predictable from paragraph 2. This ending was unexpected. Well done.

Zodia195Zodia195almost 11 years ago

Normally I don't read anything so dark, so when my curiosity led me to read this one, I found it very well written. It was like a chest game. It really makes me wonder if the Killer here was also in reference to Kirkland too because he was ultimately the one responsible for his wife's death and Bernard was his tool for vengeance. Again very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BRAVO

Very well done. Nice twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

That was wicked good.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtalmost 11 years ago

That was all sorts of fucked up... Well-written, sure, but just damn..

ValerionValerionabout 10 years ago
LMAO...

Well played indeed...didn't see that one coming but loved it nevertheless...

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesabout 10 years ago
oh, you

"Both had been shot during intercourse and neither had seen it coming." I don't know if that was intentional, but it was hilarious

HypoxiaHypoxiaabout 9 years ago
a perfect twist

Setting mental traps is tricky. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Justice but.....

After setting it up, he should have been sitting with his house under surveillance until he saw Bernard's approach then called her on his cell to let her know that he'd been in the house and seen her cheating.... and kept her on the phone while Bernard went in to do his duty and signed off, saying, "You broke my heart. I hope it was worth it because you're about to pay the price and I want you to know it's from me. Good bye."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
1129 Followers
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...