All Comments on 'Bloody Sister'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

looking foward to chapter 2, good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Two consecutive sentences - ...

"A sudden vivid image of watching her hands spread her lips and direct Anthony's cock between them came to her mind, and she blushed.

Just then Andrew's phone rang."

Can you remember what the guy's name was supposed to be??

Anthony or Andrew?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Who Give a Rats Ass

Andrew, Anthony.. Who give a rats ass what his name was.. Mr Anonymous .. Are you the "name PO lice" if so, turn in your badge for being overly picky. First, this is a site of amateur writers. you do know what that means. Secondly, while almost every entry on here could benefit from professional editors even then there would be mistakes. As a person who publishes catalogs I can honestly say that while we have come close to perfection, there is always a error, some not noticed by anyone but our staff but it is still there. So Mr I am perfect, stuff it!

To the writer, a rather enjoyable story, thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

fantastic More....

FantaghiroFantaghiroover 7 years ago
Well done ...

... Ashson. Really good story.

I'm willing to bet you get at least once in each story the name of one of characters wrong. I and I'm almost sure you do it on purpose. Very amusing 😉 to watch the twits who comment on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous