All Comments on 'Who Was That Blue Eyed Man?'

by Irishdragon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what happens next?

A sequel would be great, Really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A little strange, but.......

Most women KNOW their husbands/boyfriends cock. But, what the hell, it's a story and we can't dwell on the little bits.

BjorntufukBjorntufukabout 12 years ago

Where is the fucking sequel? This story is amazing.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Too Bad

It was a good story until the end. Her smirking instead of being shocked ruined it for me. Sounds like she is just another cheating slut who is willing to trick her husband into raising another man's baby. So sad that people seem to like that kind of thing. Perhaps it should happen to them.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Why not smirk?

But then go to the pharmacy and get a 'morning after' pill! Make sure, next month, that the guy has brown eyes (and a smaller dick!)

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely disgusting.

Author needs someone to puke on his face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Then he figured it out

And he sued for a divorce, naming the kid in the divorce. She lost everything and had to move away in shame. Neither her husband, her son or any of her family wanted to have anything to do with the cradle robbing bitch. Ugly story of abuse and stupidity.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Wonder

I wonder if his friend was at his wife's funeral, or was he still busy burying his son. Terrible thing fire, they had the devil's own time separating the bodies for separate burial.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Chuck

is an asshole.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At our last Halloween party everyone was having fun. We only allowed 18 years old and up. That allowed our son and 3 others to join they weren't allowed alcohol till 21 and everyone gave their keys to a dd that we paid for. Later we were running low on a few things so I had the down driver me to a store. When we got back and stocked back up I couldn't see Sandy. Everyone was in costumes that made it a little more difficult to find her. When I did she was bent over and getting it doggie style and who ever it was was in the same costume as I was. I quietly walked up and jerked his mask offand and asked just who the f___ do you think you are f___ing your own wife. No your not married are so it's not a mistake so go have the door take you home and never come back you are not welcome. It was one of our sons classmates. Sandy said Jim I thought it was you I'm sorry. That took the fun out of it for her and me. She stuck by me for the rest of the party. At later parties we had signals so that it wouldn't happen again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is it that most wimpy cucky writers try to have a manly sounding penname?

For example…Irishdragon…( unless Irish means wimpy and cucky)… should change it to Britishgoat!! That would make it almost purrrfect!!

LechemanLecheman9 months ago

Fun story with emphasis on the word 'story'.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 2 months ago

Very cute and erotic story; oh the dreams of young men with mature sexy woman; ahhh. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous