All Comments on 'His Surrender Ch. 02'

by MsMarg

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I have enjoyed both POV. It would be difficult to choose. Seeing an interaction from both sides makes such a more complete story. If you made me choose, I think his. He came to this out of necessity yet I think will come to want it, but he is not seeking humiliation or sissification. This story is so very special and rare. It is a true pleasure to read such a well written example of a sane, caring domme. I hope you continue to write such stories well into the future.

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago

I enjoy both however if forced to choose I would go with Jessie simply because I want to understand his thought process on how he defines a trusting sexual relationship. While Carol has been nothing but loving and caring he is young and I wonder how this will impact his future relationships. I don't recall a discussion on various types if orgasm.... Just because she defines herself as asexual doesn't mean Jessie feels the same. While Jessie is willing and trusts her is it because she is familiar, needs the money for his sister and/ or a safe haven or does he really want to be there. I haven't yet determined which it is.

Please take this as comments only...things that make you go hmmm?I love your story and writing and will continue to read and give high 5's!!!

eunicebabegirleunicebabegirlalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!!

I absolutely love your story. It's very different. It's hard for me to choose a certain pov but I think I would prefer Jessie's cause I want to see him grow in the relationship and I also want to see him fall in love with Carol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

Sexy and hot story. I enjoyed his side more. I could feel his anxiety, fear and need a little stronger, but both were hot. His just seemed a bit more intense. Perhaps she could up the humiliation with some public play, or an audience to watch?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Will you continue? Please update

Great story and a respectful dominant --- I love the interaction between the two...agree with findmyway on some of the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!!

I really really like this! I enjoy reading your stories. Please continue writing for all your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Whatever you do, PLEASE keep writing!!!

This series is one of the best that I have read so far and I am really looking forward to more. As for the perspective, personally I prefer 3rd person omniscient. However, Jessie's side is my second favorite. I really love that there is a caring relationship between the Domme and her sub that gives the story a more emotional feeling. Thank you very much for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLEASE STOP!

Not one single original or clever thing in this silly story. I could take several stories from this site, cut and paste paragraphs together and STILL have a better story than this. Read other people on this site, then read your work. Can you say unimaginative?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ah, Grumpy Pants Anon is awake. Don't worry, Ms. Marg, he doesn't like anything.

This is an excellent story with strong POV and excellent sensibilities. It is a rare positive example of femdom. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Carol's POV!

Every chapter is so well written, thank you. My preference is of the point of view is Carol's. As a sub, I want to know how being owned and used brings pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't understand and won't bother to read more

She is obviously getting enjoyment out of torturing him both mentally and physically. When you beat someone, you're torturing them, call it what you want. Were the outside world to know of her actions do you think they would applaud them or be disgusted? Yep - disgusted. Were the Police to be notified do you think they would look at the bruises on his wrists and back and NOT press assault and battery charges? While realizing this is a fictional story, I don't find it even slightly plausible that he would want to do anything but be rid of her. You seem to assume that he has absolutely no pride or self respect as a human being. The whole thing simply doesn't compute on any level. This is simply a story of a self centered, egocentric woman abusing, degrading, demeaning and humiliating another human being and enjoying it for the perversion and pleasure she achieves from her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Mr Marg

You don't really think we think your a woman do you? Almost as delusional as this story. You write of abuse, domination and humiliation. Does it never occur to you that he might come to the realization that he's being used and simply leave or stand up and smack the shit out of her? The logic of this escapes me. Even for fiction it's unbelievable.

subbrian773subbrian773over 2 years ago

Your choice of POV is working for me. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous