All Comments on 'My First Gay Experience'

by treygarza

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
burnie4434burnie4434almost 11 years ago

I do not understand why you say you will never be with a man again. I would bet that you will. It may be a couple of years from now, but you will get that urge and enjoy it more than the first time.

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
You're still going to desire a completly enjoyable experience.

I believe your story is true because it doesn't make for good fiction. I agree with Burnie even if you don't. I wish you well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
short and to the point

short and to the point is always good where ass fucking is concerned.

gomaco9gomaco9almost 11 years ago
Do it again?

You will go back and do it again. Now you know what to expect and the next time will be a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A little too explicit not to repeat

I think you are kidding yourself if you describe the experience in that detail and think you will not repeat it. I have never taken it up the ass, but you LOVED it. Your wife will leave for another weekend and you will be back on the website trolling for another cock for your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yes of course just ''ONCE''

i igree with all the other wise writer, you will do it again ; and again , and AGAIN

the straight married man that try iy once will want it again , it is so natural to get a hard cock in your ass , a good ultra hard one, that stab massage your prostate , making you insane with rapture bliss, you will want it again , i very straight married tried it ''once'' with my best freind , is giant missile attack my ass and plow my prostate to no end , i became a complete slut to such a torture of pleasure, and being safe he fill me full of is seed, then he wanted to try it ''once'' i try to be as good as him ,giving him a very long ass fucking making sure a spoil is prostate with to much long ramming , it was such an intense sexual experience , we did it again a month later just for a second and last time , - but we realise that such a fantastic natural thing , such violent lust must be obay, so about every 2 weeks for the last 4 years now we fuck each other to our hearth content , get us hornier and our wifes get plenty of attention to , you just need a good safe freind to take care of ALL the pleasure there is in life , you will day dream about hard cock it is a good thing embrace it - in all the senses of the words

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice short story

Many "straight" married men have similar desire. In the right situation they will take the plunge. It happens more often than wives suspect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Becoming a cock whore.

I'm a married male that has always wondered how it would feel to have sex with another male. I had serious concerns of how my wife would react if she knew I desired men as well as women. I rented a couple of gay tapes and arranged to have them playing when my wife came home. She walked in while I had my cock in my hand jacking off to the tapes. Her response was not what I expected. She said that she had wondered if I was bi and wanted to have sex with some guy. We talked about it and she was all for it provided she could be present while I sucked him and took him up my ass. I fully agreed and found a guy to suck. He happened to have a 8 inch cock and I was surprised when she said to both of us that once whe got off she wanted him to fuck her. We fully agreed and before long she began finding guys for both of us. It's a great life for us. the more cock the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Still married, like you wanted to try. Now a week will not go by without me having a cock sliding into my willing arse. You will do the same.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 11 years ago
You Just THINK you may not again ...

Real or not, your brain has registered images of a "Good Experience" which will be there for a lifetime. That will be a mental impression that will be recalled over and over, specially when that Next perfect opportunity comes along. Now you'll know how to accept the situation with a smile, and the obvious erection. Nice work; looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just wanted to know what ti's like

I am married, love my wife, and two daughters. I'd never do anything to hurt them but when I took that fatal step, I knew it would never end.

My close friend and I have often talked about fantasy sex stories. All were about women. In our stories, sex was not vanilla. While we both kept saying, this is for fun. Neither had any intention of actually saying what we really wanted to try.

One day my friend and I were talking about the sad story of another close friend whose wife had caught him in bed with a man. Furious, she tossed him and his lover out of the house and filed for divorce.

This led to us wondering what a guy sees in sucking a cock or taking one up the ass. "I read once some story that claims that all men are a little gay,” he said. “Do you believe that? Do you ever look at other guy's cocks or want to suck one?”

Just listening to his talk like this, I suspected he was feeling me out for a potential offer. “Might be true for some. I don't know about me,” I began. “But when we were in high school I used to check out the other guys' bodies and their cocks. Did you?”

“Yes, I did. Liked looking too. Almost got a hard on in the shower. So I got out real quick.”

This was what I was looking for, his admission. “That makes us a little bit gay then, doesn't it?”

“Yeah, I guess.” He was looking a little nervous.

“I'm hard thinking about your cock. You wanna get naked?”

That was all it took. We both sucked each other's cocks, swallowed cum, and talked about getting condoms for the next time. We took that step, never looked back, never regretted it, and still meet a couple of times a moth for fucking and sucking.

Do I like being fucked. In a word, “yes.” But it would take a thousand words to express how good it feels for him to plow my ass.

Hope our wives never find out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me too!

I had a similar experience and was amazing. I was fortunate to been with an absolutely sweet guy who was an incredible lover. We have done it a couple times since and each time is even more incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am married, 46,i have a guy at work, who is also married, 42, who likes to fuck my arse. He caught me one day in the storeroom stroking to a mag, he looked over my shoulder ,he took his cock out and that's how it started. I have even been to his home, at his request, so his wife could watch. The first time he lay me on my back, lifted my legs and slowly fucked me, his wife played with her pussy until he shot into me, my cock was so hard that when he pulled out, she mounted me and rode my cock, until we both came.We play together a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
married and love cock

I have had several cocks since my first time!the best ones are the ones that slide into my tight ass and fuck me hard until they cum!After that first time there was no looking back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AT 60

I had some playtime with a friend in our teens but it went only as far as stroking each other. After that it was girls and my wife for the next 45 years. It was only recently that it went further with a colleague at work who happened to be a bachelor. Somehow our conversation touched the subject of gay guys and soon one thing led to another.

Fact is: I have always been curious as to how it must feel forr a woman when she is penetrated by a penis. The closest I would ever get to that is to be penetrated by another man. Here I had the oportunity with Martin.

I wanted it in the missionary position so I ended up on my back with Martin on top. Fortunately we had sense enough to lube-up well beforehand and that made his entry much less painless for my virgin hole. He was also very considered and went in bit by bit to let me adjust gradually so I could relax and open up for him.

It was amazing! Feeling his cock probing my entrance for the opening and the thrust as he pushed deeper and deeper. And then he started pumping his dick in me.

He didn't last long, though. I heard him grunt and then his juices started flowing into me. After a few seconds he went limp and I could feel him slipping out in spite of me trying to hold him inside for a while longer.

I sat upright for about half an hour to feel his cum draining from me but therre was so much lube also involved that I could not be sure.

We've been together a couple of times after that but he now uses a condom.

My wife thinks we are just great buddies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ready4assfuck

I want my first to be just like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"the difference between u n a real man..."

Ok. So u had ur thrill. Great. But a real man would simply tell his wife, g/f. I want to b with a man n want u to watch. Especially if u know that she is down with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why don't you

Quit wasting your wife's time and leave her so she can find a man who actually LOVES to fuck a woman. I am so sick of these men that don't have the guts to come out as gay and live honestly. instead they pretend to enjoy fucking their wives when they prefer men. I have deep respect for gay men that are honest enough to not need a beard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

Good for you man! This sounds like a dream come true! Women just don't get it. Sometimes having a sexual experience with a man is just amazing. Glad you got the experience. It's unforgettable :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Its an incredible feeling to have your wife peg you, mine does all the time. However, I also had a gay sex experienced without my wife present, it was my first. I must say that it was the hottest sex I have ever experienced and I was more the submissive one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Had to

Don't always have a man to fuck me.So one day I was really horny.So I went to the adult store and bought a 9inch black dildo.I fuck my ass and suck on it all the time.If I don't have someone to do it with.Then I can fuck myself any time I want.Now I'm real happy.love being gay.always have and don't give a fuck what other people think.I love it all the time.When I want some cock I pull my 9 inch out and have fun for hours.From the faggot marine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My wife did me Anal

Before we married , my wife said she had a dildo and used it quite often. One night , while we were having our usual great sex, she casually asked me if i had ever had a dick in me? Fake or real . I told her , no. But, had thought about it a couple times. Then she went and got the 'thing' . Stuck in her pussy and then put in my mouth. I sucked on it , until her juice was gone. Then , she licked it . And, put it near my ass. Toying around, then she pushed it in, it hurt, at first. Then I began to like it. She pounded me hard. Then i rolled her over and shoved my now aching stiff cock in her. She screamed out, saying I was larger and stiffer than normal. She hollared the whole time until I shot my load. It was great. Days later i thought about the dildo in me, i thought how I would like a real cock in me, pounding me until climax. Went to a adult store, browzed around. Then this young guy came up to me, asking me if i was interested in some gay sex. Telling him, sort of . He led me the back of the store, pushing me against the wall. He started to kiss me, feeling me at the same time. Then he turned me, facing my back, he pulled my pants down. Inserting a finger , he worked it around, in a few seconds, he shoved his cock head in my tight ass. It hurt, but I let him do what he wanted. He was forceful and pounded me hard and fast. His breathing became fast and then with one big push, he yelled out, he was coming. He held me tight, and I could feel his juice fill my ass. He stayed in me, for a few minutes, then pulled out. It was acyually the first time I saw his size. He was huge. He gave me a big hug, apologized, saying he had to leave. But, a couple nights later he would be back. That I could do him. That night , I went back. But, I didn't want to do him. I just wanted him to give it to me again, and again. Do this day , i love doing my wife, but like Jim doing me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i was bearly 18

i was just 18 we were 4 guys drinking we got libit drunk i always tink of suk a cok but i never try it but sudenly i was realy drunk i dont know how it happen but i was naked and a dick was in my ass it hurt my hand were taid up and i had a dick on my mouth i dnt now how da get to dat point d first one fuck me dn d next one pump me in my ass one of my frends was suking my cock but myy ass was hurting realy bad dat was d first time i had a dick in my ass in my mouth i never forget dat i could walk d next day my frends rap me but its a secret

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My first 9inch cock

He had me lady on the bed with my head leaning back and he fed me his cock. I could almost take 6 or 7inches till he was rock hard. He put me on all fours and pushed the biggest dick ever in my tight asshole and pounded me senseless. He then pulled out right before he came,turned me around and blew a massive load in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another married man

i was in my 40s when i finally succumbed to the temptation. i had been lurking on a gay website for awhile (my wife as gone for the weekend, and I had the house to myself) and finally got up the courage to chat with another person who was also lurking in the same chatroom. I told him that I'd been on the site before, but it was my first time chatting with anyone. i explained that I was a 'newbie' and he said that he was as well. we'd both admitted to having "the 'itch'" to see what it would be like to give a blow job. We agreed that he would come over, so I gave him general directions and and I told him that he'd find me in my flower garden in front of the house. after about an hour or so, this young kid shows up (he appeared to be around 19-20), tall, thin and red-headed. I stood up dusted myself off and said 'hi' and "come on in", and he followed me into the house. I excused myself to get cleaned up a bit (wasn't that dirty, as i'd only ben in the garden for a few minutes) and went back to the living room to him we were both very nervous (well, I certainly was, and he at least appeared to be also) and i led him into our bedroom. this is where it gets interesting...

As soon as we got into the bedroom, without comment, i immediately dropped to my knees in front of him, and pulled down his shorts and underwear. NEVER had i done anything even remotely like that, and without pause! Anyway, i pulled off his shorts and pulled down his boxer briefs, and there right in front of my face, stood this 1/2 naked boy of let's say 20, with his cock standing at attention! it wasn't terribly long, maybe 5 /12 inches, nor was it terribly thick. it was actually kinda thin and extremely white as i recall. but, without hesitation, i took his cock in my hand (another 1st), and immediately put it into my mouth. with only experience from being the 'suckee' and knowledge gleaned from watching gay porn, i proceeded to slide up and down on his cock with my lips and tongue, being careful to NOT use my teeth (like my wife does-but that's another story). i did that for s few minutes, with him standing there, and finally decided to have him lie down on the edge of the bed, and i would continue to kneel down on the floor. we took up our positions and i continued with the task at hand, the ultimate goal being to get him to cum. i bobbed up and down on his shaft and with my hands, i moved one under his skinny little butt, and the other i went back and forth between cupping his balls and rubbing on his anus. he was really into it, because i was actually able to poke a finger into his ass (another 1st, thank you gay porn), while still sucking his cock, and he never flinched. finally, he came in the back of my throat, not a lot of cum, and being that it was in the back of my tongue, i didn't get much in terms of taste.

he stood up afterwards and said that he wanted to try giving me a blow job, and so i dropped my shorts and boxers and took up the position that he had been in (lying back on the bed), and he knelt down and took my cock in his mouth. he bobbed up and down on it for just a few seconds, and lifted his head and said that he just couldn't, it felt weird to do it. and so i got up, we gathered ourselves and he left.

and that was that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn

I'm wanting this real bad. Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First time

Is always the best ..certainly was for me...since then I have done most things relating to gay sex( even been fisted on 3 ocassions )

Coming to terms with my sexuality was one of the hardest things I have ever done ( my family and relatives would have never understood - except for my uncle Bill who was a closet gay too )

Bill told me in confidence that he had seen me in the park with one of his 'friends' and told me to be careful , adding he knew how I felt ( the guy in question had been getting me to suck his cock since I was 15 - I was now 18 ) ... Bill asked me what I did with the guy ?.. Blushing madly I told him the truth!!....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes you will

You say that you’ll never be with a man again. You’re lying to yourself. Once you’ve had that hard cock in your ass and sucked his cum into your stomach your hooked for life. Like me, you may stay married to your wife and love her dearly but once you’ve had a hard cock you’ll always want it again. Cock and cum are like a drug. VERY addictive!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cock is so addicting

Great story but I bet you have had more than one cock since your first time. Once you worship a cock by sucking it down your throat the thrill of deepthroating a big cock is enough to keep you coming back for more. Getting on all fours and submitting to a stud with a big cock as he fucks your ass or puts you on your back and tops you like a bitch is so exciting that you can’t do that just once. You can’t stop thinking about that cock. The way it tastes the way it feels in your throat and in your ass. You can’t stop seeing it or smelling it or stop tasting and smelling it’s cum and how it tastes. You get addicted and you love it. I do any way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. As a married guy myself, I wonder sometimes why I ever got married. But I do love my wife and love doing gay stuff I have been doing all my life. Been in the closet, of course. Sucking cock is so addicting. And getting fucked is the ultimate. As an old sone goes......🎼.....well, it’s alright......once you get past the pain🎼. And once is never enough. After more and more bottoming, your fuck hole gets stretched and the feeling becomes so awesome. And taking his load deep inside becomes so very satisfying. And it is so meaningful if he is your secret lover. Yesssss!

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Married

All husbands think about sucking cock. Just let your wife know. She'll get you a guy to suck off and she will love watching you play with him. You don't have to be gay or cucked. It's just that you want some cock which your wife doesn't have. But let her know it's just sex not love. Happy sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not very good gay sex

Disappointed in the gay sex, he was not very good. I had a lot of married men just coming out and none of them acted like an old married man with me. If I had been there I would have tried to get him to get into love making.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoyed this. I am married, my wife and I got into swinging years ago, and it was at the parties that I had a cock poked into my face. I know I wanted it, otherwise I would not have picked that room to have some sex in, as they had the rooms marked for what would or could happen in them. I liked putting my fingers around somebody else cock, i mean i liked it really. Now I was not really into the sucking cock part, there was not much licking or any of that stuff, it was just at one point the guy just rammed it into my mouth. I did not have any problem taking it, a surprise as I was expecting the worst. Did not have his cock in my mouth very long at all, as when he pushed it in, he was ready to cum. And he did cum, guess that was the part that turned me off at the time, it was terrible to say the least. We did return to the swinging parties, like weekly and my wife and I just could not get enough of being with another guy. We had some great sex at home, as my wife would talk about watching me with the other guys. We have not gone to any parties for some time now, we have gotten a bit older, and that part of our lives now be over with, who knows

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Reminds me of my first and only anal. I was 23 or so and met a guy in a gay bar. I was extremely horny. He suggested we go to his place. We got there and got naked and he sucked my cock until I came. After we rested he was hard and we spooned with his cock against my asshole. It felt really good and I pressed back. He asked me if I wanted to be fucked and I said yes. I laid on my back and placed legs on his shoulders. This raised my ass and he pressed his cock to my asshole and pressed and his cock stretched me. As he entered it hurt like HELL. Fortunately he was a quick cummer. My asshole was sore for three days after. So these stories of first tie anal not being painful is utter bullshit. Many many years later I experimented with dildos. Starting small and working up to an eight incher. Now I could take a big cock easily. I just have to find someone. ost as veeblefetzerr12

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My first oral was great, erotic, exciting, he chummed in my mouth and i swallowed., then it 10 minutes we did it again and all weekend long.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I made an appointment for a man to man massage and I am so glad I did. The masseur was about 10 years older than me (I was 50). We were both naked and I found myself for the first time completely aroused by his 6 inch cock that was still only half aroused. He proceeded to give me the massage using lots of oil and I found myself getting very aroused and my cock stiffening. With me still lying face down he proceeded to massage my neck with his cock only inches from my face . My hands brushed against his balls and he started to get fully erect and it was then I realised I was bi. I couldn't resist and took him in my mouth and he slowly started to to fuck my mouth and I loved the sensation of him sliding back and forth and tasting his sweet premium. He then moved to lie on top of and rub his naked body against mine and I could feel his stiff cock between my arse cheeks and loved it. He oiled me up and slowly inserted his cock in me although it hurt it also gave me intense pleasure. I found myself bucking my arse against him and he started to really pound me and I found myself saying "fuck me fuck me". It ended with me swallowing his cum which I loved. Accepting I was Bi has allowed me and the masseur to become lovers and every week we have amazing sex together. If you have ever thought about try it 10 years later we still meet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous