All Comments on 'A Beautiful Thing'

by knight13

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Words

To many wordsbefore the action

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wOW

bEST STORY ON HERE..i FELT LIKE I WAS THERE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Very Best Interracial Story I ever read

Every time I search the web, I try searching for Interracial Erotic Stories first. Well, they're easy to find, but the same old crap. The young White Wife is referred to as "My Ho", My slut, and she's used by numerous other black friends. I believe these stories are trying to down grade White's in any way they can. All of this type of story,,,,in plain American Sucks and after about 1/4 of them I move on, and never have found a good on until this story. I'm a 65 year old teenager, but I can still get my 8 1/4" cock rock hard and it was all through this story. Keep 'em coming Please. I can't wait, and I'm proof that old men can still turn up the fire without Viagra...I'll keep ....getting it until I die, or one of these Ladies kills me. I'll die with a enormous smile on this ugly face.

Thanks

DaShagMan

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Wow, how extremely erotic.

Too bad its a story of two spouses betraying their partner's love. It would be a great story if it didn't portray two people stabbing their own spouses in the back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wedding vows

Angie just commited adultry against her own husband she better hope the husband doesnt ask for a divorce after that

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

Fubar2kFubar2kover 17 years ago
Spelling & Grammar

Basically, a good story line. Howver this is one of the worst stories I have read on this site ... Your thought lines are seriously muddled, your grammar is dreadful and your punctuation is appalling - and that is being kind. You should withdraw this story from the site, proof and check it, correct the mistakes and then reload it. Then it would an excellent story.

Fubar2kFubar2kover 17 years ago
Spelling & Grammar

Basically, a good story line. However this is one of the worst stories I have read on this site ... Your thought lines are seriously muddled, your grammar is dreadful and your punctuation is appalling - and that is being kind. You should withdraw this story from the site, proof and check it, correct the mistakes and then reload it. Then it would an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
holy crap

that was amazing...pretty much mad me wet myself ;)

<3megan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I loved it

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM thank you. I needed this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
DAMN!!!!

I Loved it ima read all of dem cuz damn ........dat was good as fuck had me wet da whole time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
to long

it took way to long to get to the point.

pleasuremongerpleasuremongerover 16 years ago
That was hot

I'm really feeling your story. I really enjoyed because you didn't imidiately have your characters jumping in & sexing like 2 dogs. You brought life to both parties & even though the whole point of this site basically boils down to the act of screwing, you actually made this enjoyble & a very sexy read.

thanks for the story & don't let these other clowns get ya down!

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Chocolate Milk from a Jungle Snake?

I liked it. But it could have stood a little of his claims to her giving her his half-niggah baby in his sperm as he shot it into her folds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Best story I have read in a very long time. Would love to read more from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
super like.

Immensely pleasurable. I keep oming back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It was very HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I actually like this guy....

Most of the time the way interracial stories come out when the guy is black is usually quite one dimensional. I usually read a paragraph and move on. I read this through....moving to Cap 2. Hope it stays readable!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding story. What's gonna happen when hubby and wifey discover their cheating spouses.

MMSdawgMMSdawgabout 5 years ago
So damn hot!

Redheads were made for BBC! So fucking hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great and romantic series of stories.

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

This is one of my favorite interracial stories. Great build up and great sex scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous