All Comments on 'It's Against the Law Ch. 02'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
WHEN SOMEONE SAYS "ITS AGAINST"

it usually means Only If One Gets Caught, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fools mistake

Yes she had done a very mistake but as they had never did anything but talk up to the day of the raid. Yes his feeling have been hurt but I think he is and ass and not looking at the big pictire. Hope he thinks it though and they work it out. She make a mistake but what he is doing to them both is Nuts. So lets have the next part And I hope he learns he has a loving wife

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
Not sure

Not sure what's left. Not sure I like the possibilities. Nice story I am hoping that the pic he took of the mom nursing doesn't bite him in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I commented on the first chapter I thought this was the best LW story I had read for a long time... then this, you've ruined it with all that bullshit.

snakes454snakes454almost 11 years ago
l bet you read

I bet you read Saxon Hart's " Fit to be Tied". But unlike his I bet you go the RAAC route.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

I have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed. Big let down from ch. 1. Will the husband become a first class wimp? I guess we'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh fuck...

...here comes the reconciliation train. The bitch is pregnant!

Sid0604Sid0604almost 11 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story. You can't keep everyone happy. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 11 years ago
Sequels are usually not as good as the original

And similarly, it's tough to top a terrific first chapter. So this was four stars in my opinion, while Ch. 01 rated five. That said, I'm getting the feeling our hero is too wimpy. OK, he's an artistic type, a photographer, but does he have to cry all the time? Is his feminine side coming out? I can imagine the author trying to negate that impression with a successful fist fight with Irv, when Irv tries to "get" him, but I doubt it will work.

The avoidance behavior, the postponement of calling the lawyer, are understandable to an extent, but there is also the principle of standing by one's decision, following through, or whatever one wants to call it. Wavering from the course, being a little wishy-washy, just makes hubby seem weaker. Oh, he did finally do it, so he gets some points, but I felt he was wavering.

Now we have the surfacing problem three months before the divorce is final. The author did a pretty good job of hanging us on the cliff, keeping some suspense so we would be anxious to read the next chapter. I suspect Irv has been threatening Jean, or worse, and guess who will ride to the rescue? Or maybe Jean had a nervous breakdown, and the call is from her parents asking for help (which could be a ploy for reconciliation, which I sense might be on the horizon). Hopefully, we won't have to wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
like the story, ... but

The story is well-written, and doesn't have the hysterical moral tone that some of these 'revenge' stories have. I look forward to the next chapter.

That said, there's something I always miss in these revenge stories. When Dalton says something like "there's just no way we're going to be able to work this out" I can't help but wonder why he thinks this. He's had no time to absorb the impact of the situation. His friend Jack already said it: "don't block out your friends, that's the worst thing you could do right now". Well? Dalton's reaction to the situation is exactly that. It's running away and denial. And getting a divorce immediately strikes me as perfectly fitting what Jack is warning him against.

Dalton's own behavior is a complete denial of the validity of the love they both express for each other. Dalton is creating a self-fulfilling prophesy. He hasn't even tried any form of reconciliation, any form of understanding (and the story is written in such a way that understanding is a real option). Yet he's making bold predictions about how he'll feel for the rest of his life, based on how he feels now.

I'm sure there are people like this. In my own experience, I've never known anyone with this sort of knee-jerk withdrawal. But I'm sure they're out there. What I miss in these stories is a deeper exploration of why a person like Dalton reacts this way. It happens, but it's not a self-evident given.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Wasting away again

In reconcilliationville.

Searching for my lost manhood

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame

But I know I'm just a wimp.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Well put together storyline

Former President Clinton would argue that no adultery occurred because there was no penetration of the vagina. I wonder if a swab should not be SOP in such an arrest?

They continue avoiding opportunities to communicate. It is interesting that the evaluation of the story, its construction, creative aspects and the ability to hold the attention of the reader, for many commentators depends purely on the choice of resolution by the author. One or Five, reconciliation or BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn

I actually feel sorry for the wife.

Sure, he explanation was a load of crap and her actions were reprehensible, but I think the husband (in this case) needs to stop seeing the black and white and start looking for the gray.

Sure, burn the bitch when there's no going back... but when there's something still recoverable maybe it's time to try to be human.

I think this story will give a lot of readers some trouble taking sides, and I think that sometimes that's not a bad thing.

Monolith08Monolith08almost 11 years ago
Dalton’s Denial Explained

To “like the story,…but”

Best example to help explain Dalton’s attitude is this:

Your favorite food is lasagna. Has been for years. Every time you have it, it’s great. Even when it’s not spectacular, the comfort of familiarity makes it great- to you.

Now, you go to a restaurant and have some. You get food poisoning and are sick for days.

The memory is forever tainted. You avoid it like the plague immediately thereafter. Why?

Your older memories of a favorite have been tainted. It is a perfectly understandable reaction. It will never be that purely joyful experience again.

And this is just food we are talking about.

Some people will choose to avoid the pain of what once was every time they are confronted with lasagna. You don’t have to have this reaction to understand where it comes from.

Some might rationalize that it was simply that restaurant, but even they will be reticent the next time they try a bite of lasagna. Dalton knows himself well enough to know that he cannot live that way.

And in Dalton’s case, he saw Jean with Irv. That image will never go away. He knew her intent. He knew she had been sneaking around, lying to him, for months. His trust in her, combined with that image led to the conclusion that he wouldn’t ever get past it. It is true that, if he was dedicated to counseling, Dalton might get past it, Of course, there would be months (or years) of pain and dwelling on that pain…with no guarantee that he would actually succeed in saving the marriage. Again, he knows himself and chooses to end it rather than make them both suffer.

I hope this helps explain why someone might make the choice Dalton made. I think it is a rational response, and a very human one.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Waiting but I see forgiveness raising its ugly head.

If we find out the slut is pregnant this story is in trouble. That means DNA and all that crap.

She can talk to a stranger about sex but not her husband?

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
4* for this part

No full marks here as the hubby is made out to be a bit of a wimp and after his revenge in part 1 it seems out of place his worrying about his cheating wife's feelings just feels off. Her excuse is bullshit as her kink was very light bondage not out and out hardcore master/slave stuff, swinging or gangbangs yet she was unable to talk to her husband about it?

@betrayedbylove and Saxon Hart your fears are unfounded and this story has a very awesome ending ;)

@oneshotone stop being as asshole. Your just moaning at the author for the sake of it.

@ all the anon's asking why he kicked his cheating wife to the curb......

maybe, just maybe its because SHE WAS CHEATING ON HIM. Its even mentioned in the story he didn't want to put up with the pain she put him through every day for the rest of his life. Not to mention he even told her what was only blowjobs and finger fucking (more than enough reason to dump her) sure as hell wouldn't have stayed at that.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Five More Stars

For the writing ability and the emotional rollercoaster. I've been cheated on in the past, and it hurt like hell. IF wifey's story is true that there was no actual penetration, I see reconciliation coming. I have mixed feelings about that. Part of me is pulling for them to make it, but most of me wants him to stay the course and dump her like the bag of trash I know she has to be.

Damn you, Author! Damn you for making the adulterous bitch a sympathetic character!

Honestly, great writing!

kakashi524kakashi524almost 11 years ago
No BTB story

The revenge was too, sedate, I think its the word. She was arrested and wasn't likely to be prosecuted for it. And that was it. The divorce is by default, no surprise there.

Gave it 4 stars, the author might want to avoid repeating conversations like when he called to tell Jean about visiting the lawyer the next Monday, he repeated what he already had discussed with her. He should have just gone ahead and said that he was calling about the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what for was this chapter ?

nothing happened !

Irv got fired, she moved out, she signed the papers and everybody is sad.

and that filled 2 pages ?

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
@Duna & Journar

It is ONE thing to make a guess at the future, like OneShot did after Ch1.

It is an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT thing to SPOIL the read because the story is also posted elsewhere! FUCK YOU BOTH, and fuck the horse you rode in on, TOO! At the MOST, simply comment that the complete work is already posted on XYZ.COM!

I thought this chapter was too drawn out by gnashing of teeth, weeping, wallowing in self-pity and concern for Sweetie suffering the (relatively mild) consequences of HER actions. Touch (most of) those bases (if really necessary) but this is supposed to be erotica, NOT pathos...NO tear-jerkers!

3* (I do NOT like the way this is trending, but my score is NOT based on that!)

BETRAYAL: at least one commenter apparently sees little or no betrayal here (Sweetie spent too much on a pair of shoes she really didn't need!)

I'm not sure WHERE betrayal starts for such forgiving people ... do BOTH parties have to have orgasmed several times over several days? Or maybe not until the Lovers mutually declare exclusive love? Or perhaps, not there is NO betrayal until they also denigrate the Spouse?

Others see MASSIVE betrayal in this relationship despite no penetration!

TEST (not my original idea, but one to which I subscribe): If it is something you would do in front of your spouse, it is OK...otherwise NOT! (exclude ambiguous statements / acts which convey a secret meaning to a lover.)

THIS BONDAGE: Sweetie discovered Bull's BDSM interest innocently, reduced awkwardness by admitting she did NOT find Bull a monster for that interest. So far, so good! Asking about his marital practices (whether vis-a-vis BDSM or not!) is the start of a steadily steeper slope! Sweetie's betrayal starts THEN. I am liberal enough for Hubby to accept her apologies then, if SHE catches her error and apologizes. Maybe even if she discussed the topic with her colleague (NOT including their own interests or curiosity), but this is an aspect where it might be OK in the open but inappropriate in private!

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Still locked into this one

So far so great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hope you can give us some more of your stories in the future, for a start this is very good

love you work, lets hear from you more often. I read the complete story at sol. thanks for writing.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if Jean is pregnant. I don't remember reading how often Jean and Dalton had sex or the last time they did but that is all that seems to be missing from this story now to bring them back together. He has too much sympathy for Jean so I don't understand why he is acting like he isn't going to forgive her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep It Up

I like your story, keep it up, just don't blow it now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

personaly i think the husband is a bit over the top and is draging the humilition f

to far .i wont be reading any more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Here's a point people seem to miss - BDSM is a sexual fetish and even when there is no penetration it is possible to get a great deal of pleasure and even orgasm from the control and submission. Needless to say, that is a very intimate relationship and when one has committed to marriage, it is a violation of vows. In fact, it's intimate enough that she was even embarrassed to bring it up to her husband. There's a lack of trust there as well, but it's basically about intimacy that IS cheating.

Not particularly a fan of "using the cops as a weapon" stories, simply because there's the refusal to acknowledge that the husband is blowing thousands, if not more, of taxpayer dollars and valuable police time just to humiliate his cheating whore wife. There are better, less expensive ways to do that, ways that don't involve stabbing one's fellow citizens in the back.

Still, good story. Enjoying the second read. A reminder to others - please don't be dicks with the spoilers. Some of us have indeed read it elsewhere, but not everyone goes to those other sites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DUNA

KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT. CAN WE ENJOY THE STORY WITHOUT YOU SPOILING IT.

THATS WHY WE READ YOU IDIOT.

Great story by the way.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

TexarManTexarManalmost 11 years ago
Waiting for the next part.

I am waiting for the next part so far its a well written good story that hold my attention. I am only hoping that in the next part that she doesn't show up preg. if she did that would make this all to unreal. He would have to wander if it was his and if he believed her when she said that so far only kissing and no penetration has happened this if you don't count being fingered which I find would be hard to believe. Even if it was true it was just a matter of time they had gone this far once the blowjob was done what is there to hold back on the rest not the cheating they have gone way to far for that to be a problem. I don't believe that you can truly love someone 100% and cheat on your spouse there would have to be some problems some where. Good story keep writing making you a favorite Author for now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Five and my 2cents...It's Coming

For those of your readers who don't think a man can cry - they are either immature, lacking in parental love or all of the foregoing. Crying is a natural release for a deep and caring individual who has suffered a loss, it is cleansing and emotionally stabilizing...!!!

He knows he'll never stop loving her and he is going through, for honest reasons, what he feels his emotions need him to do and I don't think - happily. What I do think is the phone call in three months is from her father. My guess, Irv got to Jean and when she wouldn't cooperate, he beat her, abused her and raped her and she is now highly sedated in the hospital. Despite the fact that he is probably dating his new GF from Alaska I guarantee you he is on the next flight. He'll stay at her side for two or three days holding her hand and laying his head on her bed to sleep. I thinks she wake up temporarily and see him before she dozes off but just enough to make her feel hopeful and warm and happy that he is there.

You folks figure it out...this is my guess, a disaster to bring him back and realize that while she was not thinking clearly and foolishly allowed something to get out of hand where she had no control, Dalton realizes this and he knows in his heart that no woman ever could replace his feelings for her and no man ever would replace him in her love so...

For what its' worth, I had to walk away from a similar tragedy many years ago and it damn near killed me. The difference, she got into coke and had a good time at a party with so called friends and colleagues. It wasn't my pride, it was the fact that I could not spend 50 years getting worried or distrusting her every time we had fun at a party. She tried for months to get me to reconsider but I knew, she made sober decisions, maybe for just a one time, but I could never trust her again. I still miss her, love her for the good memories and greatly hurt for the facts and missing what we had!

It took me two years before I could enjoy a date and even longer for intimacy, I'm a lover - not a flat out fucker. So, minor difference here for Dalton.

I think he'll go for the one chance and I think he'll get with Jack to make sure Irv gets 20 plus and roomed with Bubba who will be told that Irv caused all394C, was the bad guy and turn him into the Queen that he should be. Epilogue in 20 years, Irv is seen at a Gay bar trying to get laid.

Okay, my two cents and I'm sticking to it.

BTW, very good writing and obviously from an author who has had good upbringing, worldly awareness and a student of human nature.

Thanks!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
Good story telling

Waiting for the next chapter...

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Like I Said

Reconciliation is the only possible outcome. Does the story carry enough interest to overcome this transparency? No. You write pretty well, but you don't offer humor or wit or wisdom, just a progression toward the end, which is as in evitable as the tides.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Worse than first

She is a good woman and he is treating her like crap. He deserves everything he's gonna get. How can one have this much of a macho problem?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Burn the Bitch

He'll never be able to trust her or get the image out of his mind. She has to go. Don't be a pussy. MAN UP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Duna why are you telling us that????

What is your fucking problem??? You're a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Duna!

You are a fucking ass, can't you keep your pie hole shut. What the fuck are you moviespoiler.com???????????

So shut the fuck up asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Advertising???

Why are you ruining another writers story, and calling it advertising???

You are an asshole. If you want to advertise do it on your profile page not here.

You owe this writer a big apology for giving away the ending, and for using his story to promote yourself, I am reporting you to lit and hopefully others will join me in getting you banned

Shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Duna

What you did is wrong. I agree with the previous comments. I reported you to literotica moderators for violating their rules.

And you do owe this writer an apology for what you did, you fucked up his story with your selfishness.

StangStar06StangStar06almost 11 years ago
I love this story

The character are great, the flow is very good and the premise is unique. I smell a reunion coming but it's your story so tell it the way you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lousy

grammar, spelling, convoluted plot.... still I wondered what grilled streaks taste like.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
Sad but I like the stand Dalton took

About not caving on his aversion to cheating! So what happens the next she wants to do something she thinks Dalton won't like? Will she cheat again ?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

The details of the bondage storyline reminds me of another story I recently read. Thanks for the offering.

Danger09Danger09almost 11 years ago
Wait & see

I will never understand what cheaters mean when they say " I love you & I never meant to hurt you" what exactly was supposed to happen when they're caught?!-- were they supposed to sit around the fire place/kitchen table holding hands & reestablish the lost trust? The husbands pity party for one is starting to get irritating, he didn't do a damn thing wrong--she did, yes he should feel hurt, anger, self pity & betrayed, but he shouldn't let the wife's betrayal cripple him. This story reads like a reconciliation story, she's really remorseful and he still wants her, there's nothing wrong with reconciliation, but I don't feel it for this story, the wife has been sharing something special with her douche bag co-worker regardless if penetration occurred or not it was only a matter of time before they consummated their relationship. The real question here is why the wife felt more comfortable doing those things with her co-worker than her husband? Why she was ok with allowing her co-worker to think of her as a slut but not her husband? What happens the next time the wife finds another thing she'd like to try? She didn't even think to talk to her husband, she wanted to try it out first with another man than do it with her husband but even then that's not what happened--that's like me allowing some strange guy to fuck me in my ass and me saying well I didn't want my husband to think I was a slut. There's nothing wrong with being a complete cum slut for your man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
consistency in names might be nice

From Part 1, Dalton talking to Jack:

" ... I was there about twenty minutes when she came out holding hands with Irv Jackson, that's her boss."

From Part 3:

" ..."Mr. Conrad, I'm not trying to pick you up or anything like that, Irv Peterson was fired today and I just thought you should know...just in case he tries coming after you or something."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Author has to be a woman. Men don't cry like that. Yeah I'll agree that at some point tears would come, but this guy is crying 25 different times a day. Women may cry like that but men barely cry at a family members funeral much less 25 times a day because their wife cheated on them. This guy has been the poster for how not to live life. I understand marriage is important and the main thing in some peoples lives but to focus 100% of your energy and thoughts on your wife/marriage is highly naïve and a set up for big time failure. Never, ever place all of your happiness on another person as you will end up hurt or at the very least severely disappointed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worse Than First?

The Anon who said the wife was a good woman and the husband treat her like crap. Did you read the first and second stories you dumbass you sound like a person who should never use a computer again. Learn to think before writing something down that's making you sound retarted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
downhill

I gave the first a 4 for style and readability=--could excuse some of the tears tho I thought there were too many--the second went straight downhill--like another said men just don't cry like that I hope it gets better

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
timeout!

One thing I figured out early when I started reading the Literotica postings was to NEVER read commentary by the likes of Duna or Dworncock or Journar.

And now that I am finally posting stories, I KNOW I definitely will never waste anymore time on their gibberish, than scrolling on bye-bye!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Re-read before commenting - Dalton Conrad is the husband -

Going fine so far let's see

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
would be a great tale

except the author wimpyfied the guy. too damn much crying.

3 stars only because of the constant bawling, otherwise a 4 or 5 star for sure.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
ALL GOOD PLANS OFTEN GO ASTRAY

now is the time for all good men to recuperate and rebound. TK U MLJ LV NV

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Is this a period piece set in the 1950s?

The wife is ashamed to tell her husband she's interested in BDSM? Just log onto Amazon.com and buy him a set of Sportsheets and a copy of "BDSM for Dummies" for his next birthday.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Lack Of Trust

"God help me, at the same time I was more turned on than I'd ever been in my life."

At that point she KNEW she was hooked on BDSM. She didn't have to tell her husband she was into it, she could have broached the subject obliquely, something like, "Honey, I was talking to one of the girls at work, and she was telling me about some 'games' she plays with her husband, and it sounded kind of kinky, but fun! Do you think you might like to try it sometime?"

Worst case, he tells her he thinks it's sick and she has to decide if she loves her husband enough to drop it. Best case, he reacts positively.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
KarenE said it all

except for the grilled streaks. are they anything like racing stripes?

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I read it again and have a question

At no time in chapter 01 during the events at the motel did he ever talk to his wife. He did arrange for her to have her car at the jail when she got out. (the issue of bail is another matter not settled) and yet in chapter 02 you say

"I wondered if Jean made it home after being released from jail. She had nowhere else to go at that hour unless she stayed in a motel but I thought I'd made it clear that she should come home; after all, we had the terms of the divorce to discuss, no sense putting it off;"

If they never spoke, she was photographed, arrested, and jailed, just exactly when did he make it clear she could come home? and how should she have known they were to discuss the terms of a divorce? it seems to me that she might even feel a bit reluctant to come home at all considering how she was caught and the extent to which she was exposed while handcuffed, blindfolded, and tied to the bed when the police entered the room.

welcome home? not to my abode!

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
5 more stars from me!

I'm guessing we are finished with Jean. If I am correct, is Bel on the other end of the line? Three months is certainly enough time for her relationship to go wrong and for her to get over it enough to call him.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
NO MATTER THE SITUATION

there will always be distractions, TK U MLJ LV NV

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Four, no more.....

This is like a bad accident, that you can't look away from. I can feel their emotional tumble from a life we are all hoping to achieve. That doesn't happen by chance!

Thanks your killing me.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE FALLOUT BEGINS

and there will be crumbs enough for all. TK U MLJ LV NV

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
You're making me sick!

She loves him so much? Bullshit! If you're trying to get us to feel sympathy for Jean, I got to tell you, it's an epic fail.

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 9 years ago
Second time through

I can empathize to a degree with both of them. There have been times that I wanted to tell my spouse of things that I had done and seen during my military service, but since they were and still are classified I cannot and will not reveal them. She understands but it still put a strain at times past. On the other hand, my friend had some secrets of her own that she had told me about but, not her spouse. Nothing about our service but personal stuff. She too was embarrassed by them and only told me because I wouldn't let her back to duty until she told me. My advice to her was to open up to her spouse PDQ, as it could directly affect her relationship. She listened and while embarrassing she kept her relationship. In the end communication is the key and when you stop then I can almost guarantee an ending of said relationship.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

“When I came home that night I wanted so bad to talk to you about maybe trying a little bondage but I was so embarrassed I couldn't bring myself to do it.” - Why? What’s the WORST that would happen? That he would say it was disgusting and never mention it again? Or, maybe, just MAYBE, he might say that HE was into it to, but was afraid to mention it? After all, Irv was into it but couldn’t bring it up to HIS wife, maybe Dalton is the same?

Once Irv gagged her so she couldn’t protest, then went beyond what they agreed to, she should have ended it RIGHT THERE!

LOL, If his car was car-jacked, and he wasn’t home, how could the police have hauled him in?

I know she blames herself and trusts Dalton, but she should STILL a lawyer to protect whatever interests she does have.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Just Talk?

Someone said until the raid they had just talked.

Not true, the previous time after he gagged her he stripped and fingered her.

And even before THAT he was fondling her through her clothes.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
this is turning out to be one of those I didn't do it

yet,

but I thought about it situations

Who among us has not been in a position of thinking about . . . .

Be honest with yourselves, where are you reading this?

This is NOT the Christian Science Reading Room.

(Is the reference to old?)

What if, when he learned that she intended to call it off, and when she invited him for a weekend away together, he had said why wait, let's go now, just the two of us, alone, to explore our passion and fantasies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very imaginative

Congrats. Very imaginative. Five out of five. I really liked how this is developing. Stories about evil women who get what's coming to them are pretty common. But two people who are devastated when one of them makes a mistake are much more interesting.

As I predicted in my Ch. 1 comments (no, I didn't cheat and peak ahead) Jean was too afraid and embarrassed to tell her husband about her kinky fantasies. That is very believable. (My recommendation for anyone in that situation is start by putting on just a blindfold and see where it goes.) I liked how Dalton worries about Jean even as he is punishing her. That seems real to me. The reaction by the in-laws also seems very real.

As a constructive criticism there were a few typos and punctuation errors in this chapter, but nothing major or that an editor wouldn't catch easily. Since I'm not paying I'm not complaining.

I'm not sure where this story is headed. I have nothing against a BTB story that turns into a RAAC story if it makes sense. But if Dalton and Jean reconcile you have to brace yourself for the criticism of the rapid BTB fans. Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great, really enjoyable 5*

Love the balance of emotion. No wimp, no hard ass just a husband who is devastated by his wife's betrayal but not cruel and a wife who is genuinely repentant and remorseful.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Repeating Myself

I STILL don't understand, after Irv gagged her and went beyond their agreed upon boundaries, she didn't end it with him.

He had obviously shown himself an untrustworthy partner; I would even have doubts that he was being truthful about his wife, that his story wasn't just an excuse to get some strange!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blah, blah, blah - forgive me.

Nothing new here. Just a cheating slut and her excuses.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
@Sbrooks

I have read this before and may have commented. What we have here is literally a major failure to communicate. Irv was just looking for some strange. From what I've read and seen, BDSM or the "Lifestyle" as I've heard it discussed is 99% based on trust. Trust that you can let yourself go and that the Dom won't breach your limits, hence the safe word. That is to let your partner know that they are either at or just about to breach the subs limits. The husband though was right in that the next thing would have been full penetration or intercourse as it were. She failed on all counts as what is a marriage, it is placing your trust fully in your partner. She should have gone to her husband first, failure number one, she only wanted it with her clothes on, he talked her out of them, failure number two, she felt guilt and disrespected her husband on so many levels it is just too many to count, failure number three. Then to top it off, failure number four was that she was willing to go on with irv to get her scratch itched just one more time when she realized that something was wrong with her spouse, but still went off with irv. All because she "couldn't" talk to her husband about her desires. She may not understand that it was a betrayal of her vows but as someone once said, if you can't do or say such a thing in front of your spouse then it is just plain wrong.

Should they have tried for counseling, maybe yes before throwing the baby out with the bath water but who knows.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I know I'm probably repeating what others (including me!) have said, but two things bother me about Jean:

1 - There were innocent ways that she could have broached the subject with Dalton with little to no risk to their relationship.

2 - The MINUTE Irv violated their agreed upon limits, he violated one of, if not THE, prime tenets of BDSM, and she should have ended it RIGHT there. Then she could either find a way to talk about BDSM with DALTON, or forget about it.

Bo47Bo47over 7 years ago
slolid plot, solid characters, sad story, yet compelling.

Sounds like real life sort of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Observations

In all the stories I have read so far, the betraying part in a relation is Always the woman while the man is Saint like even though he is unforgiving and out for revenge on both the betraying people. He/she (Author) wants to see his/her partner grovelling Before even thinking of taking him or her back, all the time telling how sad he is for the pain caused to his/her supposedly beloved.

Talk about a double standard.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 7 years agoAuthor
Anon...then you haven't read a lot of my work

If you haven't read anything but this one scenario then try reading some of my other work and let me know. "Return to Chicago," "Weaver," "Welcome Home," "Hero," all come to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent Writing

Well, written, excellent premise, good characters, but pretty harsh.B35E

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So Far, A Very Good Story

Hubby is doing several things that could look bad for him if revealed in court. I don't trust Belinda. I don't think Jean should be forgiven. But she was raped the first time. In fact, in my opinion, any sex that occurs while one partner is tied, handcuffed, blindfolded and gagged should be considered as rape. It cannot be considered consentual. She was gagged. She could not tell her attacker, "No!"

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago
Another read through...

I think I'm enjoying this more than the first time I read it. Five stars. An angle you could have taken . . . Once someone gets into bondage, it is pretty hard to drop it. When people reconcile after an affair, they do find ways to have sex again. However, she would almost definitely, at least at some point, want to do bondage with hubby, and there is absolutely no way he could bring himself to do that considering how she first got into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She swears she loves hin

But having an affair and cheating is not compatible with love. It deliberately causes so much pain that you would never think of doing that to someone you love.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Too afraid to tell her love about her sexual fantasies...

... But not afraid enough to live them with someone else.

That, in a nutshell, is why Jean didn't deserved to be loved by Dalton. If you have to be a slut, you be a slut with your husband, and no one else (unless he's such a simp, he would be OK with you doing so with another guy - no respect for that, but hey, that's your life.)

I get the pain, though - all the pain, touching so many people, over this act of betrayal... as usually, it is never worth all that torment.

Doesn't look like this is going to turn into a RAAC narrative, but you never know... Let's all root for a righteous ending, not necessary a happy one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
3* and thats a crying shame

Dalton cries more than a schoolgirl. Snowflake character written by a snowflake author. Man up

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
good story

Good depth and flow. The amount of time hubby is trying not to hurt her says a lot to. If everything flows right, I see reconciliation in the future. I am not a BTB, or RAAC type of person, as each story has its own merits.

I am enjoying this story. Thanks.

manstergesmanstergesover 5 years ago
The Mark of a Great Author

...is in the words. Here's my favorite from this story:

" then I watched as she drove away dragging our dreams behind her."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The explanation she didn't give

OK, she made a mistake but what she did wasn't just the infidelity. Her guilt (?) caused her to be pretty unpleasant to Dalton on a day to day basis. From that alone, his life was sucking.

She made a major life decision, continuing to work, apparently based on her ability to be with Irv.

She made an even more major life decision, putting off having children, possibly based on it getting in the way of her extra-curricular activities.

I think Dalton should have asked her if the bondage caused these actions. Or did her ambivalent feelings towards her life cause the bondage?

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Good.

But too many repetitions in dialogue.

Not a big fault, I know but

irritating to read.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cannot understand

For months she treats him with contempt,snapping at him and avoiding love making. Then when she is discovered, she loves him more than life itself and is a total wreck. How can the two adulterers have just played, without having sex! Time after time he would have had to leave with "blue balls" and she with soaking panties. Not likely - and still nothing for hubby no matter how turned on she is. Her explanation to Dalton does not ring true. And yes, Dalton cries too much! 4*s.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Hope Irv comes for.him so he can some.personal payback. Jean needed to go, she cheated and lied to him for months. Glad he didn't wimp out.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Put her on pedestal and worship dumb wimpy ass it takes two to tango and how many months

Sorry but the way you write him nothing but a wimp

Can't talk about it to you but OK to cheat with some one else

Who wants a wife like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cliche ridden

Drown your sorrows in alcohol

Cry your eyes out

Still love her.

Just dump the bitch

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
It would be hard

She put him in a horrible position. He is making the smart choice. Trust is gone.5

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Wimps

Why are all the men such wimps, BUT, I will say this, I think I would have tried counciling first. She had a problem that they maybe could have gotten help with, bring it on trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
'it was a mistake'

maybe at first.

it was a series of mistakes. completely sober. in the light of day.

for over eight months she omitted truth from her husband. for eight months she was breaking their vows. for eight months another man was sharing her with him.

it's called 'emotional cheating'. and it's very real, and very destructive. and let's be honest...dry humping some guy in bondage is also physical cheating.

her only real mistake was when she decided it was okay to hide fantasies from her husband that she was going to play out with another. once she decided that, it was all deliberate and planned cheating.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
troll number 1 here Grimjack

First you should look in the mirror and wonder why men are such wimps, now that that's out the way. Why go to a counselor, when no one has admitted to having any problems? You may be a mind reader but most people aren't, that includes women.So what need for counseling are you referring to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So This Is The Life

Of a press photographer, one more talent that I don't have. "Ah, well I'm just about to leave here; could you meet me at the Dew-Drop-Inn on Mannheim and Touhy in about half an hour?" Over the years I've read quite a few stories with Dew Drop Inns, I wonder how many there really are. Years ago a ate a number of meals in one across the lake in Muskegon Heights. Don't see how Dalton had much choice but to make the phone calls. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Perfect

Jean sounds like the perfect cheating wife!!! So overcome with remorse that she signed the divorce papers without even reading them!!! Every divorced husbands dream!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry but

Too much effort put in trying to illicit sympathy for the wife.

You have done the same in other stories. The wife goes into excruciating detail describing her affair, how wet she got, how it was the best sex ever, (hell, I could nearly visualize her playing with herself while talking), while in the same breath, begging for forgiveness. It's not realistic. Every time she features after that, is spent trying to get sympathy for an unsympathetic character. If it was once, if she had gotten drunk and was taken advantage of, then maybe sympathy would be warranted. But not when it was a planned affair that went on over a year, and was only escalating. Too many stories try to minimize it by saying "Oh but we never actually had full intercourse." That doesn't matter. It's still cheating, even if it was just a kiss. She went looking for it, planned for it, made all the arrangements for it, and carried it out. Every step was cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
From reading the comments

It's obvious which ones have been cheated on, and which ones have no idea what that feels like.

The ones whining that "She didn't cheat because there was no penetration" are talking out of their collective asses.

Anyone that has had the love of their life betray them will tell you, the worst pain is not from knowing physical sex took place, the worst pain is from the betrayal itself. The contempt shown in all the planning and lying. The knowledge that the person you built your life around could so seamlessly lie to your face. That she thought so little of you of the love you felt for her, that a quick fuck in a sleazy motel meant more to her.

Yeah, the guy in this didn't shove his cock into her. So what. The exact moment she told herself that seeing this guy was more important than hurting her husband, that's when the cheating started. Everything after was just indulgence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I have never heard of a women like Jean

I have never seen a women who right or wrong, that when pushed into a situation that she doesn't like, will not fight like the devil themselves. Its true, they can be angels, when they want to be, but damn, they can be devils as well. Sorta reminds me of how close love and hate are, very thin line. Just can't see someone so hot blooded like Jean appears to be, to suddenly plays dead, because she was in the wrong.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"if I liked it, then I'd tell you and see if you'd be open to trying it." - But, as it turned out, she was STILL afraid to bring it up! The point being, if she had the intent of bringing it up at some future, the same risk would be there, so the "trying it out" excuse is meaningless.

In spite of her rationale of keeping her husband at a distance as a "defense mechanism," she at least owed her husband a loving relationship.

@Anonymous Re: "Sorry but" - "Too much effort put in trying to illicit sympathy for the wife." Sheesh! So many times we get complaints because the wife's feelings aren't shown, now we get on and that one gets bitched at!

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
lol

stop grilling streaks, the are bad for ya. u do know "got" is not a word right? u use that a lot in ur stories, try rephrasing the sentence

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
enderlocke27 GOT it wrong

...when he said got is not a word.

It's in several online dictionaries.

For example, Collins Dictionary cites numerous newspaper uses of got.

Plus other examples.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHY?

Why do all of the authors here on literotica think that love automatically turns a man into a pussy??

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous