All Comments on 'Mary and her Lovers Ch. 08'

by jawanaut

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Gomez333Gomez333almost 11 years ago
To continue or not continue?

I've liked reading this series, but if the next part will just be another recital of who she's screwed, then I think its run its course. However if you can insert some tension between the two of them with the wife going behind his back or whatever, then there may still be some legs in it. I thought this was going to happen in this part but unfortunately not so.

Whichever way you go, thanks for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PETE and REPETE...

Gee... from chapter 3 till chpater 8 how much time has gone by? How many times has he had sex with his wife? or how many times with his hand? This is getting boreing, no matter how many times she has sex with others,there is still no sex with him.Way too unbalanced. even for this type of story. This is just a PETE and REPETE. HO HUM....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My 2 Cents

Please stop writing this. Or if you must put in fetish. No sex between them. She keeps secrets. In all the e-mail and diary references not a word about him. I doesn't even fall on the lover list. Let him buy a gun and blow his brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Probably Should End Here

BTW Does the husband ever make love to his wife? If not why is he married to her? One last comment. A voyeur watches and a cuckold sucks another man sperm out of his wife. YUK!!!! I would say hubby is a cuck. A willing one at that. Although this is fairly well written it would do far better in Fetish tham LW's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: anonymous-Dear anonymous, the one..........

You must, why else make a comment about a feedback. Got a flash for you, don't read the comments if they bother you. His opinion has the same value as yours, don't you think, or are you one of those guys that think only yours is worth reading.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Sweetie getting (a little more) independent

This is getting more and more formulaic. A little more independence, as Sweetie is not freely disclosing everything. In another 40-50 chapters, she may finally recognize that she doesn't need or want anything from Hubby!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Huh?

"That was what I was more comfortable I explained to her." After which, she sought a new husband who could write better.

jawanautjawanautalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Reply to comments...

No, I will not stop writing... merely because, if I get once request to continue, I will do just that...

To all those that say I should put this in 'Fetish' and keep it out of 'Loving Wives'... I would like to point out the following...

"Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

The above was from the site's description of the category. My story fits this description. It's not a fetish story. The story is evolving... and may teeter on some fetish aspects, but the entire story is not about any one fetish.

To the negative comments;

Really? Like was said by previous comments... why would you wait until one the later chapters to complain about the story? The topic is pretty much covered early on, so why read this far and decide you don't like what you're reading? Stop reading then.

Those that complain about my occasional 'tense' errors, and 'spelling' mistakes; while I do apologize for the errors, is it really necessary to ridicule the entire eight chapters so far, based on one error you found?

The internet is a lovely source for anonymity.... All these 'anonymous' posters; while I do not mind the negative, obviously not the positive... by why go above and beyond to bash the author...? This isn't some conspiracy theory website, or Facebook... grow up!

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
What is the extramarital fun for a sexual majority husband?

The extramarital fun is a sexual majority husband to get rid of a cheating wife, to do revenge against the cheating wife and the lover boy(s), if it may be finding a better second chance woman..........

The key words are SEXUAL MAJORITY HUSBANDS and READERS............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice set up

Ray really is just a voyeur. Mary has it made because she can have many lovers and get all the sex from them that she needs. I don't think Ray has had intercourse with his wife in quite a while. He is either wacking off or Mary is jerking him off. She did give him a blow job but that is it with the exception of eating a cream pie. I'm glad that she has free rein to have as many lovers as she wants because Ray is just not doing it for her. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good job.

Read all the stories tonight. Thanks for sharing. It seemed realistic. I hope you are continuing to enjoy.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

Please, continue it soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hot but what a fucking pig. How any man can get off on watching or hearing his wife getting fucking by someone else is beyond me. The story is great but wow if it were me I'd be in divorce court in a second. This really can't work in real life because people's emotions will always get in the way and divorce will be definite. There will always be secrets and lying even if the other is saying they're ok with it. Swinging would be better because the both would be having fun and even that don't work out well for married people most of the time. Look forward for more stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not Bad.

This was kind of a fun story to read. But sadly, the way things are going. Hubby will be turned into a wimpy cuckold, while wifey gets more and more desrectful towards hubby. Pretty soon the couple will be splitting up

michelleanne100michelleanne100over 8 years ago
I love your stories, please continue to write.As

As a young second grade teacher, my sex life is a bit dull. I do get hit on often and my husband requests that I take on a lover, I'm scared to take the plunge. I found Literotica awhile back and there are many stories about wives stepping out that I found thrilling. Please don't stop writing. Stories like yours are a big part of my sexual fantasy life. Thank you very much!

PS. People should nod their heads to express the word yes and shake their heads to express no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just me

our stories are great love them Dee

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 7 years ago
Maryś loverś

I have never been into wife watching or swinging. Normally when a story starts to go that way I just shut it off and go to something else. But this story I don´t know what made me read it. Maybe it was the way it was written. I did not read the entire story instead I just went to the last page. My late wife had her lovers, and quite a few of them. But I was never interested in watching her much less eat somebody´s elseś cum. Maybe because when I cum I´m out of it. No more for me. I can go again but still never interested in eating cum. Really goos don´t ask me why I liked it as I can´t even understand myself. Hope you have similar stories written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous