All Comments on 'Bobby Makes Three Ch. 02'

by jontemple1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The words they were speaking to each other that he couldn't make out was bob saying "you're gonna have my baby" and Melissa saying "and im gonna leave him for you" looks like its time to GTFO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Common wimp cream pie loving husband story.

Nothing original. Just plain old trash story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The pillow indicates that she was trying to get pregnant.

And why should be be responsible to provide condoms for his wife's lover? And with other kids in the house? What the fuck is wrong with thee people? You want to fuck up your life, fine, they're adults so they can do whatever the fuck they want to; but why ruin their children's lives?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cuckold Trailer Trash

1* Right down the rabbit hole. With the kids in the hous? Sick Really sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I DUNNO

Nobody's ever heard of the morning after pill, or even the pill or a diaphragm?

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Sucks

First he doesn't care if she screws around, and now he agrees to raise another man's child....certainly it isn't the child's fault that it's mother screws around, but there isn't any reason for a sane person to: 1) agree to his wife's cheating just to keep her...if she wants to cheat that badly than she isn't worth keeping, and 2) to agree to raise another man's child as his own forgiving and forgetting the betrayal by his wife and friend that led to her pregancy...so this story pretty much is the pits for me...wish I could give negative numbers for the rating.

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

GREAT story!!! Thanks!

Please, continue it soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This author is a sick, disgusting cuckold. I hope to god you don't truly have children. I'd feel extremely sorry for anyone born into that sicko gene pool and yes you are a perverted sicko!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gave it a 5 to off set the Annony asshole's vote

maybe he's die

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. I gave it 5 stars.

The idea of watching another man give my wife a couple of gooey creampies is such a turn on. I could never let it happen in reality, but the fantasy gets me off every time. Fantastic story.

I just can't figure out why someone would take the time to read your contribution then call YOU a perv. Like Obamacare, it's just fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
familiar

Read this exact same story from another author

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Wow you went full blown cuckie in this one

He lays down on the spunked pillow, with the wet spot on his cheek near his nose? He doesnt relieve himself inside her, reclaim her? Ever hear of Plan B? She doesnt have to get pregnant if they dont want it. That lack of realism is what makes this nonsense-his and her total lack of acting at all like adults in this situation might in real life. The lack of credibility kills the tale.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Stinks

Not much going for it anyway, but the feet thing sent it down the toilet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous