All Comments on 'Belonging To Sir Ch. 04'

by Temprance

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Literoticareader99Literoticareader99almost 11 years ago
Good storu but....

Cassie shifted very quickly from wanting to escape and avenge her father to submissive slave. She seems to have accepted her position a little too easily. Why is that? Please keep writing, I'm sure the reasons will reveal themselves to us.

Tifani40dTifani40dalmost 11 years ago
it's not unheard of....

I see all these comments about how quickly Cassie's personally has changed. I see it on all these kind of stories. I think what alot of people fail to realize is that it is a proven fact it can take as little as 72 hours for Stockholm (sp?) syndrome to take place for someone who has been kidnap. It really doesn't take that long...especially because of the comfort she is receiving from Sir. Sir is probably what is keeping her sane right now, otherwise she could already be broken.

Loving the story...keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Also loving the story

Please don't be discouraged by negative comments, I think your story is great, I'm certainly not bored with it and I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

-Ash

P.S. I love the validation that she got from the female party-goer concerning Mr. Mason's actions. It added quite a bit to his character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Survival mode is not acceptance.

She is resisting as she is able, given the circumstances. See what that got her at the party. Sir is the only safety net she has at the moment. Got to use what is available.

Keep it coming.

inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
Keep up the good work

I agree with the other commenters. Please don't be discouraged by the negative comments. Cassie is doing the best that she can. Survival mode puts it quite nicely. My only complaint is that the chapters are too short but you keeps them regular posted so can't complain too much! I think I just found another one of my favorite story in this category!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

i definatly agree love this story and please keep them coming

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 11 years ago
another chapter!

I love this story. Thanks for posting new chapters so often!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Tifani:

You're deliberately ignoring the fact that Stockholm also typically develops under a specific set of circumstances - that is sympathetic contact, lack of abuse and some level of insight into one's kidnappers. Cassier certainly doesn't have any of that - her father was basically murdered, if unintentionally, her inheritance stolen, kidnapped, repeatedly raped, dehumanized, and suffering from ongoing "training" by the guy who supposed.

You might argue for breaking, but this sure as hell isn't Stockholm Syndrome, and her trust in "Sir", the man who is literally the instrument of her abuse and has done nothing but stand there and not be as evil as his boss, is painfully weak.

I might have been down for this anyway, thinking the "tail" was some brief instrument of humiliation, but you lost me at the bizarre-ass BDSM/"puppy-girl" shit. This is non-con, not fetish. Done reading, I won't rag the author, but the product is freakish.

LaurlieLaurliealmost 11 years ago
WOW...

Loving this story! Do continue! : D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love this!!

Please write more! I'm living this story! I have read it 3 times now and still cant get enough!

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago
Love this

Will someone tell them to have a conversation on needs! This is maddening!

What a wonderful story!

Tifani40dTifani40dalmost 11 years ago
To anon who made a comment on my comment

Obviously you do not know the definition of Stockholm Syndrome.....

Stockholm syndrome, or capture–bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors or abusers, sometimes to the point of defending them, and sometimes the feeling of love for the captor shows. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.

You cannot see the lack of abuse as a kindess unless there is abuse to begin with. That is definately happening in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous