All Comments on 'Mentoring My Trainee Ch. 01'

by geekcock

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You did the bare minimum word count Lit allows? Why waste the readers time with posting so little? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Talk about a short story!

I second the previous comment, I wasted my time, all two minutes, reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue.

Oh, don't listen to those 2 earliest comments. So rigid and demanding! You have laid a great scene with promise. The mentoring relation here is all day; that he turns to his wife to advise him on this is so delicious with potential. That his increased libido has positive results for his wife. I must say, my imagination has been stimulated by all the potentiality. Here. Finally, you are a writer rather than one who throws cliches without development. Ignore hose who cannot appreciate what you are doing. There is an audience for you. The noisy ones should not be listened to.

seat542seat542almost 11 years ago
Agree on both parts...

Good material and decent start....

I would agree it was short, but not a waste of time...

Try to develop a scene and take it to the end,,,,

Good luck....don't give up and keep writing....

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Posting an Idea

Is lazy. Develop the idea, think about the characters, give them flesh and blood. Complicate the plot the way real life is complicated. Write 500 words before you stop the first time. Then throw it away and do it again, after you've slept on it. That's how you begin to write short stories. Not this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not a tale!

Just a lead-in for what might be. Ought to of been incorporated into the first chapter (if multichapters) of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great beginning!

Please continue. I love the way his wife is not acting threatened. Maybe she could even encourage him? Keep writing!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Chapter 1, SEVEN years ago?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous