All Comments on 'Sonata too Allegro'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ashesh9Ashesh9almost 11 years ago
Too Mucho

Sexee , Signor Erectus ---too Mucho !!! Mucho Gracias for your Poetic 'n Erotic Confessions , Signor !!

erectus123erectus123almost 11 years agoAuthor
con mucho gusto

amigo mio

todski28todski28almost 11 years ago
Age is relevant

But there is this little thing that comes with it, experience!

erectus123erectus123almost 11 years agoAuthor
"to" or "too" (in response to a readers question)

the title was "Sonata to Allegro" but the posting computer told me I had written a poem of same title ten years back, an utter error. But to get along I changed to "too" and actually liked it as it accents the "allegro". I did not change the subtitle "to" and I kind of like that as well as it shows the passage of time from the 1st movement to the 4th as was the original thought. So thanks to a bug we are stuck like a fly in the wires of the old computer grids with both "too and to". I did change the last line to the "too" form. best to all! happy father's day or whatever you celebrate--life is brief, enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
469 Followers
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...