All Comments on 'Green Eyed Stranger'

by ~¤MzJones¤~

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice story MzJones

Creative and sensual yet tender. Well done :)

GinNSugarGinNSugaralmost 20 years ago
Lovely

There was a tenderness in the end of the story between Noche and Maia, because of this I hope that you consider making this into a longer series instead of leaving it as a one shot deal.

Having Noche and Maia's relationship grow from a one night stand would be fantastic to see as well as Noche's perspective on Maia.

Hope you consider it.

~Gin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please continue..

I really liked this story and maybe you should give it a try like the last commet said from Noche's point of view. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
If only...

You could make this into a series. I for one would be very happy. It would most likly be a big hit. Please continue if you want, or can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh my....mmmm!

you must continue the sensual cat that knows her every desire her every pleasure spot he is the perfect being for her. it would also make a very erotic love series. i must say i'd gladly agree with all your skill with these two can send them to new heights imagine when she finds out and how it would feel to find a way to love him more. gah i'm a guy but this is the kinda thing i wish i could do for my love.

silvertwinzsilvertwinzover 14 years ago
very good!

your story was well written and i loved the mysteriousness of the male who made love to her. the pacing was great and it would be a very good set of stories if you continue this storyline (i hope you do!)

thanks for the story. please keep writing. would love to read more about this cute couple

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I guess he wasn't neutered.

Hope she doesn't end up with a litter of kittens.

KyriaeKyriaeabout 12 years ago
lovely

A werecat! I like your writing style! It is very engaging! Pulls u in! Cant wait for a second chptr

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Clever

You named him Noche which is night in Spanish and the cat was black and came to her at night. I see what you did there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect

This was a lovely read, it was simply intriguing , i do hope there will be a sequel.

SuperNaturalNikkiSuperNaturalNikkiover 9 years ago
wow

Wow, that was amazing! A sequel would be awesome. ;) just throwing it out there lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous