All Comments on 'The Boy Who Controlled His Mom Ch. 02'

by ChristianP

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Really freaky

This is a sci/fi story that is really starting to get scary.

It's a lot like body snatchers with a lot of fucking.

I'll be looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So much promise!

I wish you had taken this alot slower. I share your fetish and am ecstatic to see someone writing this kind of material, however, you have taken the story too fast and have deviated from the initial plot. I would recommend doing a rewrite, which shouldn't take too long. Have the son revel in his new-found control, and have the story focus around him (after all, it is The Boy Who Controlled His Mom).

While I love the idea, this story would be twice as good if you could slow down and focus on the details. Like I said, focus on the takeover. Focus on the power the son now has (or seems like he has) over his new alien army. This is a hot idea, but it's moving too fast for me to soak in some of the more erotic parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's in the TWILIGHT ZONE...........................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great, but...

If this is The Boy Who controlled his mom, why isn't he in control?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous