All Comments on 'Revenge'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
FORE WARNED SHOULD HAVE BEEN

I think now he has all the message, TK U MLJ LV NV

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Gotta love "Wisdom" style tales...

I liked it. He managed a Worst Case Scenario in his head, thought better of it, and decided it wasn't worth the effort. 5 Stars.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Hot Sexy Read*****

Thank for sharing this gem of a story. Great storyline, something different, and well written. One of the best stories I have read this year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice sex scenes, but....

I know EXACTLY a story like that in real life.The husband got a drunk fuck, and the wife made a payback with him cuffed in the same room.After the deed, the husband wasn t capable to fuck his wife and got divorced.His wife(now Ex) is my cousin, and now, fifteen years later, she still cries of her mistake and how she never found a guy like her ex.She still send him birthday/christmas gifts.

Paul from Barcelona..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
obvious and predictable

Knew where this was going. Fortunately, I just skimmed it. Nothing enjoyable about stories in which the husband cheats and the wife extracts revenge upon him. That only works the other way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So sad for all the BTB crowd.

They can't demand her burned at the stake because hubby cheated first and without concern for his wife. How will they demand vengeance when their hero cheated first?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really well done

Really slick writing, a true short story-the author didn't try to do too much. I sympathized with the wife and, to a lesser extent, with the hubby. I thought the change in perspectives was effective in eliciting this sympathy for both. What was the point? Read like a stroke-story, but the encounters were both rather vile-the first was tawdry cheating and the second was sadistic revenge.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Not sure. Not a fan of two cheaters making it equal. But it appeared to work, but it lacked something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nicely Done!

The author told us the plot from the beginning with the title and tagline. What matters is the quality of the writing and the vivid eroticism of the sexual encounters. Both were superb in this story. Hope this author has more stories up his or her sleeve. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just your typical, The writer has to come up with a reason to justify her cheating

it's the same old crap, he cheated first. So I'm going to make it twice as bad by make him watch when she should've dumped his ass and moved on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I would have explained to "Alan"

That he best leave because once I was loose I would kill him if he didn't.

And her.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Different Point of View

First, I enjoyed the story, front to back and yes, I can visualize where an escort would be so enamored with a client that he would act like Alan. Actually, I think Alan would be very receptive to her staying in Colorado and even living with him, of course, while he still works.

Husband, total fuck up, never cheated, beautiful wife and drunk or not - a No No. I've been there and yes its' difficult to say no thank you but I did and I'm not a goody two shoes - just appreciate, like and love what I've got.

Finally, wrong as he was, the more she got into Alan and the actual love making that ensued, I would have later got dressed, apologized to her, told her I was wrong and two wrongs didn't make it right. I would further tell her that I discovered she overly enjoyed herself (fine) and that she wouldn't have any difficulty enjoying her freedom - yes, I would leave, tell her to enjoy herself for the balance of the reunion, make any excuse for my absence, go home and file for irreconcilable differences!

Yes, I screwed up but I also found out that my moment of lust and weakness produced a visually excited wife that enjoyed her extramarital encounter to the point of my realizing that she was getting off on it - fidelity lost! Me, one time big mistake, her - I wonder if I would ever know when and how often she enjoyed her newfound experience - after all, she was stone sober and totally enjoying her sex with Alan.

Hmmmm, maybe she'll stay in Colorado?

My underlying point...wrong as a drunk screw up was (and it is horrible for all concerned), her decision, her sober dalliance, careful planning and follow through - not the dedicated wife she once was - No, can you say Cougar?

Thanks for the read - he really fucked up.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Well written. An old subject but with an interesting new twist, that made it well worth reading.

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
Well-written, not my bag

First, it was a really well-written, simple, straightforward story. I thought writing in the omniscient 3rd-person was a very good choice. The sex writing was technically hot (oxymoron?), but lacked something that I personally want in an erotic story: appropriate motivation. I like erotica tales to revolve around desire and/or love; taboo is okay, but I don't like cheating or revenge as the subject matter.. The hubby was a cheat, the wife was punishing him. Neither, to me, is erotic. So, this story will not fuel my fantasies.

As a dramatic piece, it could have been condensed to a one-pager.

So, it didn't really do much for me, but I acknowledge the skill of the writer, and give it good marks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
neither wife or husband fought for each other

First, wife watched husband talk to Veronica, does nothing. Then hides from husband in shadows and watched him leave and follow Veronica, and still does nothing. She knows hubby is drunk, horny, but she also sees the guilt on his face, but she still does nothing to stop him. She watches. Wife then follows hubby, finds witch room they're in, and proceeds to watch husband fuck Veronica and even gets off on it. She does nothing to stop them.

In the same manner, hubby sets there in his chair and does nothing. He does not object when Alan enters the room or when wife says he cannot interfere. Why doesn't husband object, tell Alan he is being held against his will. He will call police and have them both charged with kidnapping or tell Alan he will kick his ass or kill him if he touches his wife. Instead, husband just sits there and watches Alan fuck his wife. Not only that, he gets aroused by it too. He doesn't yell or scream or try to get free or anything, he just sits idly by and watches. He watched his wife get fucked by another man. Then after it's over, and Alan has fucked his wife and made him an almost willing cuckold, he willing goes to dinner with his wife like nothing happened, hopping he might get sloppy seconds with her latter? I wouldn't want to touch the cheating slut. I find this totally unbelievable! Husband should leave wife as soon as he's unhandcuffed from the chair and leave vengeful, slut wife in Colorado and file for divorce when he gets home.

And after this is over we see 5 years in the future, and couple is still together? How can they ever trust one another again?

mikoli5763mikoli5763almost 11 years ago
Consequences

His actions brought forth the response the wife promised would occur. At least she had the guts to carry through on the threat. My concerns, questions, or whatever you want to call them are these. Why if they are so happily married, don't they talk about how each other felt while watching the other have sex with someone else? How do they know they have remained faithful to each other since the events at the reunion? Like one other commenter has already pointed out, him drunk and stupid, her sober and totally into the sex with the other man. Hard for me to believe she didn't want to experience sex with another man again.

Maybe my marriage is different from other people's. We tell each other everything good, bad, or indifferent. Our fears, desires, fantasies, etc. are and have been openly talked about with each other. That doesn't mean we've acted out any of them and we probably never will. I would think they would have had to talk about the events for their marriage to survive. Why isn't that part of the story? I think the after shocks of the events at the reunion weren't explored enough. Either than that, I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not my way

I would not agree to watch my wife . two wrongs after all. If I screwed up like

he did and was caught it would stop there. we would make up or break up.

she was into the watching thing getting all hot and wet . she was into

screwing another man way to much. I think it was from being watched.

forced to watch would not work for me, unless I put him in the hospital

after it was done.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Well written. He got exactly what he deserved. Yes, I could argue that her crime was worse than his. He surely would not have done it if she was aware of it. However, her motive was revenge, not pleasure. In this regard, perhaps her method was the only thing that could save their marriage. Can't believe he would so easily cheat on her. You can bet he as done it before.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

She told him in advance exactly what she would do if he ever cheated. What did he expect?

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
two wrongs.....

The wife should of either dumped his cheating ass and held onto her morals or at least tried to intervene when another woman was taking advantage of him in a obviously drunk (no excuse) conduction.

Plotting and planing a way to hurt someone who claim to love just never ends well.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Two People

Who clearly do not respect or love each other. Torturing the husband was not revenge, it was sadism. Accepting this and moving on as if the marriage was now whole again did not happen in this world.

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Agree with SparksWillFly

Another story about screwed up people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Poor babies

The BTB psychotics are deeply disturbed by this. Their literary and "moral" essays are very funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To The Anon Below

I see you comment on the comments but not on the story. Pretty f...ed up if you ask me. Did you even read the story? Retard. BTW This story has been done many times in LW's and done better. Wifey went over the top.You know two wrongs....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One Of The Best

Revenge / humilation stories are my favourites. This was perhaps the most erotic example I have read anywhere. Nothing more to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why play games she could have divorced him all she did

was put the final nail on the coffin containing their marriage. STDs and HIV make revenge fucks juvenile at best, suicidal at worst. Handcuffed, jail time, mental anguish, bullets end it.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 11 years ago
I think she did awright.

I mean he fucked up. He totally and utterly fucked up his beautiful loyal wife. This motherfucker skinned it and she deserves better than a cheap payback with some wiry assed stud. He must have learned his lesson. We all know the horror of just the thought of the one we love copping off with someone else. Well this is the boot on the other foot.

Been done before yet this was a good read. 4*

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Objections too late!

Both Hubby's objections AND those of many commenters are poorly timed. The time for discussion is not after Hubby was handcuffed, or after Alan arrives, or just before Alan puts the meat to Sweetie! No...the time to discuss this is when it was all theoretical. During, or shortly after her initial announcement ... show you took her seriously, then point out any inequities, such as a spontaneous, perhaps alcohol- mediated, mistakes vs coldly calculated revenge! It might NOT cause a change in behavior, but the discussions will have convinced Hubby of the depth of Sweetie's potential reaction AND it would allow Sweetie time and alternate input to reconsider her choices!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
fair justice

Laura did the right thing IMO as the alternative was a possible messy divorce.

Of course for both parties is the STD issue and the imprisonment of her husband.

However considering the alternative it is worth while lesson learned by the husband is Lauren is beautiful woman who can get any man she liked.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

OK story. The only thing I got was that he was weak. He let a good looking woman seduce him into almost losing his marriage. On top if that he had unprotected sex not thinking about pregnancy or STDs. The wife knew what he was going to do and had time to stop him but getting her rocks off watching her husband screw was more important. Her having unprotected sex with a fancy whore wasn't any better. As long as they are happy with what they did more power to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW

First off it was a pretty good story. He was a little drunk which lowers a person's

will power. She was cold stone sober. He was seduced by a good looking woman. She paid $500 dollars to have a stranger fuck her. Where did she get the $500 dollars from (their joint bank account?). He fucked his class mate on a whim. She took a whole day to plan and execute her plan. I would act like there was nothing wrong and over a period of time, get my hands on all of our money, hide it as best as I could, file for divorce, and let her go back to Allan with no money. End of story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Lousy

Revenge fucks never accomplish what is intended. That's why I didn't care for this tale. Too preposterous.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Don't Think So

Yes, drunk or not, he was wrong! She promised him retribution (?) sober(?).

He did not have the moral ground and as guilty as he was, she was a nightmare and a nightmare who enjoyed herself beyond the normal. I would say ecstatic and euphoric!

Setting aside that she will probably do it again (secretly - it was way too good to stop getting something different), a normal male (given - guilty conscious) would be devastated at what he saw, realized that if she hadn't cheated before, she certainly or most likely would again and behind his back. Hard to leave a beautiful woman that you really love but you need to realize that you just witnessed something that made her image in your mind totally out of balance...this was not the woman you married.

Two wrongs don't make a right and he needed to quietly get his money safe, move his personal belongings and then surprise her with the serving of divorce papers. In the long run, he'll be sad and lost but he'll survive. She will be very active in the dating world and most likely - perfectly content.

Two wrongs don't cancel each other out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Best

I LOVE revenge strories and this one tops them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story!

The writing is outstanding, the story is captivating, Laura and Kevin are SOOOOOOO sexy. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well written story of cheating and revenge and cheating and....

He screwed up. But what kind of man or woman sits back and lets his or her spouse screw someone when a word, ANY word, would have stopped it? On some level she wanted him to cheat so she could play. I do wonder why he couldn't have overturned the chair and gotten loose. He moved the chair into place and he can't knock himself over? I don't think that worked. And there's no way, after just watching his wife fuck a stranger, a professional prostitute, that he's going to simply take her to the buffet and then have sex with her. Not for all the diseases in the world! I think he's much more likely to have packed and left her there. Maybe when they get back home, have both had health checks and gotten some marriage counseling their marriage survives. Much more likely, he divorces her and goes after Veronica. After all she's rich!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She got even

He should have gotten ahead and divorced her. No man sits still and watches his wife purposely humiliate him. She earned her divorce.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

I thought this was a great story. Well written, well thought out, good characters and sex.

And I didn't read all the comments, but the ones I did made me snicker hysterically. Gotta love all the 'poor man made a mistake and should be forgiven, but she's a cheating whore'. If it weren't so funny, it would be pitiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I just don't see it ending that way

When she releases him I think he calls the Police. And has her arrested for illegal restraint. He has the marks on his wrists from the cuffs. He has her fingerprints on the cuffs. And he has the business card from her lover so his attorney can subpoena him as a witness. So his cheating slut wife is going to get convicted. And that will make the divorce go easier and he'll get more of the marital assets. Because at the end of the the day his wife planned to cheat and then rubbed his face in it. So it was easy for her to do. If she was capable of that level of betrayal, what else might she be capable of? No way to spend even one more night in the same bad or house with her. He might wake up without a dick the next time she got angry. The ending should have been in divorce Court with all her family and friends knowing what she did to earn her divorce. Not badly written, I just couldn't picture that ending given her actions. No way to trust her going forward, therefore the marriage was over. 1 star for bad ending.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
I Truly Loved The Revenge That Laura Got, But...

If I had been Laura, I would have given Alan my ass, as well. And I would have promised him I would see him again before I left, and that I would be back soon for a repeat performance, only she wouldn't bring Kevin on anymore return engagements. Since this is my favorite of all types of revenge stories, it was easy to rate this as a 5-star story and select it as one of my favorites. I do hope you either have more or will write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a poor shit of a story!!! MINUS 5*!!!

She is denounce at the police for false imprisonment and the same to her joint tortfeasor!! And she is divorced asap!! Who will live with a slut like her who humiliates and betrays her spouse in such a manner??!! Only perverts or brain sick ones like that author!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a bunck of shit!!! MINUS 5*!!!

I think that authors like that one or commentators like nancyharpman17 have real problems with her brain!! Two wrongs doesnt make it right!! Your style to handle marriage problems is only to seek for revenge and in this way they dreadful overshoot ! What kind of men would remain at a marriage with a heartless slut like that protagonist?? Only insane one or real wimps! The revenge described by the author is above and beyond all expectations!! He illustrate a cruel whore who asserts to love her husband but forced him to watch her cheating without the ability to leave!!

The best way to handle that cold and calculating whore is to divorce and sue her and her companion in crime for false imprisonment!! But you want a cuckold/wimp story for all the perverts and brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting start - bad finish.

Only one way to conclude this. Divorce the bitch. The only question is when she released him did he immediately call the police? His wrists would have had the abrasions all over them. He would have had Alan's testimony against his wife. Alan wants to stay out of jail as an accomplice. So his wife is in jail, he's on the way home to close all the accounts and file for a divorce. He got to keep a lot of the marital assets as she would have been in jail, guilty of several crimes. Or did he just go clean up, pack his things and head home, leaving his soon-to-be-ex-wife standing there screaming at him? Divorce the bitch and go looking for Veronica. Even if that doesn't work out, there's no way he's spending another night under the same roof as a bat-shit-crazy woman like his wife. Next time he might wake up without a dick. Given the circumstances your ending was simply ludicrous. Fuck that shit. The ending ruined the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bunch od crap!!!

Divorce the cruel slut and go on with your life!!! But that author is in cuckolding/wimp, so what??!!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
For bearslady only:

Maybe you are one of the cruel ladys who take their satisfaction by humiliation and mental cruelty. Sure the husband betrayed his wife but he doesnt it to hurt and humiliat her. However she did it for revenge in his presence!!! If that story werent written under the influence of the pervert cuckold fantasy of that author that slut would get divorced asap!!!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
That crap is written by a real cuckold/wimp!!!

To take that slut back after her behavior is pathetic!! Only real pervert cuckolds would do that!! Its signposting for the mentality of that author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

Divorce the whore and go on with your life! That slut is only in the dreams of that pervert author desirable!! She is a cheating sadistic skunk! Never was it his intention to show her his cheating or force her to watch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crazy

Obviously one man's fantasy is another's truth. Seems like a lot of raw nerves out there. Pick a different topic to read lest you stroke out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Love Stories Like This

Stories of cheating or suspected of cheating husbands being handcuffed, tied and forced to watch the actions of his wife to avenge wrongdoings or believed wrongdoings are easily my favorite stories.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
A rose in LW would score much lower....

...I am fairly confident this would be a 3.10 score if posted in Loving Wives.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Since when have two cheaters been making everything right again? What an idiotic assumption! He cheated. So she has every right to ask for a divorce. But tricking him and forcing him to see their revenge takes away any basis for the continuation of the marriage. I would never touch that whore again. Yes, he's a cheat, but he never did it for her to watch and be humiliated. She, on the other hand, did it on purpose in front of his eyes to hurt and humiliate him. Give the slut a kick in the ass and live your life without her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gross. Take me to dinner and then get some sloppy seconds. No thanks. We were both wrong. Yours was worse. Take an STD test. While we are waiting I will consider my options. IF you pass the test, I’ll select an option and we can discuss it. In the meantime, I’m spending the rest of the reunion in Veronica’s room. Just upping my evilness to your vile level, bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. All to often with these stories it's of the wife slutting around. But this time the husband fucked up. And she made it damn clear why she did what she did. Any guy should know, never scorn a woman. And yes if she cheats, burn the bitch, but in this story everything was on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid husband,POS wife,divorce on the horizon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuckin’ A! I could almost smell her pussy! 5+

toniftonif7 months ago

Nice read. Brought back a long ago memory too. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
562 Followers
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...