All Comments on 'Nursie'

by Susan2002

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
horny

I wish i had to go to hospital and be nursed by you , that was a very horny story and i would love to read some more of yours. thankyou

HughJardHughJardabout 20 years ago
wonderful...

wonderful...very well done...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Your story brought back memories of my nurse...

Having loved a nurse, your story brings back memories of making love to a very sexual lady, I thank you for the memories you bring back to life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not alone

It's good to know that there are other men like that living in the world, doing good things for sexy women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW! What a sexerrific loving story!

Susan, such a beautiful story of a Naughty Nurse! I'm reminded of when I was a Junior in High School, in the hospital, and a wonderful 'young' nurse..I was so turned on by her...Thanks again for sharing. I'll read the rest soon...Bob, HotStud1000

analisgr8analisgr8almost 19 years ago
Hard to find woman who can handel a large one

Well writen story, exciting. Many ladies do not care for a well hung men, there is nothing more exciting then a woman whom gives every effort to use it all.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 18 years ago
delicious!

What a fucking delicious story! Love to read stories by women with all those dirty, sexy words...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ENJOY WHILE IT LAST

WHY WASTE SUCH SPECIAL GIFT.FUCK AND BLOW HIM ALL YOU CAN.FIND ALL KINDS OF EXCUSES TO BE WITH HIM ALWAYS.FOUR WEEKS IS JUST A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.ENJOY IT FULLY WHILE IT LAST.

David48David48over 17 years ago
Cockzilla...?

Damn! This is a carbon copy version of a video I down loaded off a porn site a while back. OK...I've had a thing for nurses ever since I had my wisdom teeth pulled 40 years ago. God bless 'em all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I wish.

I wish Ihad a cock that size and a nurse like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hottest series i've read on here

long time reader and I can honestly say that this is fucking hot - wish you would have continued w/ another chapter or two.....or three

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nurse me please.

I'm not quite as big, but a respectable 7 and 3/4...

Do you think you could cum give me some private treatment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More

Please write more

SxRxSxRxabout 17 years ago
Naughty Nursie!

My monitor is smokin' !!!

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 17 years ago
I wouldn't mind two broken arms . . .

. . . if I knew you'd be my nurse when I got to the hospital. A very hot story, extremely well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

That was smokin' hot.

Alex kittenAlex kittenover 16 years ago
Oh!

that is so, so naughty! he he

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot!

Very hot story. Didn't like the part of her wanting to be peed on but the rest was very hot. You didn't need to add that the cock was so big - it didn't add much to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
...wow.

this is even better than watching p*rn lol. you're amazing. keep up the gd work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
bravo!

now i just wish all my visits to public hospital where that good!

and you say the nursie stories are all true

GwenAGwenAover 16 years ago
GAWD!!!

I swear my pussy is all wet now... How I wish I have a cock to fill it up right now...

rayfromjerseyrayfromjerseyover 16 years ago
What to do

To repay him you can sit on his face while sucking the monster cock. Bring a few towels the next time you service him (or is he servicing you?). You definitely need to suck his dick to soften that bone so that he can pee.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 16 years ago
delicious!

What a fucking delicious story! I'm going to be walking round with a hard-on all day, and my girl friend will be in for a surprise when I meet her this evening!

SappholoversSappholoversabout 16 years ago
A huge cock story handled beautifully by Susan2002

What a refreshingly fun, spirited, playful, and highly erotic story. There's no coyness here, or just a little confession of initial embarrasment on the part of the nurse. But then she's off and running--first in her imagination, then then for real--with this magnificant cock. And what woman, in their right mind, could blame her? (Or so supposes any man who possesses in fact--or desire--a large, thick cock). My favorite line is the Nursie "masturbating shamelessly" four times to orgasm. The style of this story is also so fitting: it has the matter-of-fact, clinical voice of a nurse combined with the understated wit so associated with the British. The tension created between the clinical voice of the nurse and a woman going into heat over the size and shape of this cock is managed beautifully....as beautifully as the nurse handles this cock. Susan2002 had me in the palm of her hand from beginning to end of this wonderful story.

lustfulrajlustfulrajabout 16 years ago
Nice!

That was a delicious story Susan! Now I'm all swollen and wet ;)

litchipkinglitchipkingabout 16 years ago
I love a good handjob

Masturbation can be so hot and you "handled" it with perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A great story...

This is just an excellent story... I loved it. How does a person read something like this and not get turned on? So sexy, loving and wonderfully detailed. Susan, you have a real gift for storytelling, and I wish you would post more stories. Thank you for this... it makes me want to join right in with the festivities.

rbijonrbijonover 15 years ago
me too!

I had a shoulder operation & was in the hospital for 3 days....the Nurse I had was so sexy.....I only wish she was as Hot as Susan!

naughty Papanaughty Papaover 15 years ago
you should enjoy

hey susuan wow that was hot - i have had such experiences but no fucking the nurse loved to suck. i adivce that you enjoy simon the next four week...

IraniaIraniaalmost 15 years ago
This was fun!

Susan, nice read--I really liked it. Though I usually don't go for the guys (or should I say never). I saw some great wit, especially when nursie tried to control all that cum from going on everything. I never thought about using a lttle TP to control my constantly soaking pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
taking a monster cock

an excellent story so very erotic love it from start to finish nursie was the story

supple_tonguesupple_tonguealmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Fantastic story and extremely well written. Your lust for the subject is almost coming off the page and is infectious! The language is great and the whole things flows so easily - great work, I'm going to check out more of your stuff :)

josephanthony69josephanthony69over 13 years ago
Amazing and so well described!!

What a spectacular rendition of what many men dream about when they end up in the "hospital"!!

OnekajunOnekajunover 13 years ago
I love nurses

I spent a few weeks in the hospital several years back and ended up dating one of my nurses. I told her I fantasized about her coming in at night and fucking me....this story brought back good memories of her.

Thank you!

mert40mert40over 12 years ago
Well Done !!

Super-hot story.... complete in erotic detail and absolutely scintillating. Beautifully Done.... fine talent for sensual and erotic detail !!

theeyesavittheeyesavitover 12 years ago
WOW

just................WOW

suvarnasuvarnaalmost 12 years ago
Very erotic

The ease with she details the erotic ism generaying events is praiseworyhy.

rod43rod43over 11 years ago
Superb

If ever I am in hospital, I would love you to be my nurse. R xx

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 11 years ago
WOW WOW WOW

The best story I've read! Absolutely amazing. So hot!

EroscottEroscottabout 11 years ago
What a fantasy!

Again, Susan2002, your mind is amazing and your writing quite good. The way you described the incredibly large hard cock, how much semen Simon could ejaculate, and how Nurse had to work to fit it in her pussy was fantastic. Thanks. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

tatlockstatlocksalmost 11 years ago
Understandable question Susan.....

I think you would benefit from intensive therapy including an substantial practical component. As luck has it I am free. Please feel free to contact me at my consulting rooms.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Simon says

After nursie cleaned Simon and herself up after they'd had sex, nursie declared, "Simon you have the largest cock I've ever seen."

To which Simon says, "Oh no, you should see my big brother's. His is a couple inches longer than mine."

jason4fun69jason4fun69almost 9 years ago
WOW

I'm speechless.......

gentilitygentilityover 8 years ago
are you kidding?

A trained nurse would never get THAT excited over seeing a big penis! Also, when the patient was ready to cum the first time, why didn't she grab the urinal and put it over his pecker to catch the mess? Come on, author, think of such things!

funtimes6969funtimes6969about 7 years ago
Naughty Nurse!

We just love them!! I see by your links on your profile what you like MMMMM x

NekidinazNekidinazalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story... :)

What an exciting story....it's that risk of getting caught that makes it so exciting and erotic...this is the first of yours I"ve read but now looking forward to reading the rest...thank you for the wonderfully erotic and sexy nurse story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Made my pussy dripping wet wanting that huge dick in me

kathy251724kathy251724almost 6 years ago
Completely full

When she wrote "my cunt was completely crammed with cock", that did it for me. I've had that feeling and I want it again. Being totally full and having it squirt warm cum is heaven.

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006over 5 years ago
Fantastic story

Fantastic story - I enjoyed it enormously.

chuckyboy86chuckyboy86over 5 years ago
Great descriptions

I enjoyed you taking time to tell the reader how much cock was in and out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What to do

I think that you know what you're going to do

herrdrierherrdrierover 4 years ago
Whew!

One of my favorite stories. Gets me hard and leads to a great climax every time I read it.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 4 years ago
Naughty Nursie, you deserve a spanking.

I have also have to admit to being used by a nurse whilst in hospital. In the scheme of things my operation was mundane and a regular thing, yet still enjoyable to put in the bag of memories to last forever. I was 27 and had been having trouble with my throat for over a year so the Doctor recommended that I have my tonsils out. This was in Bournemouth, South England. I thought it was a minor operation but immediately afterward's when the nurse was bringing me around she was holding my head and telling me to not be such a baby (I thought I was dying)

This nurse seemed to stop by my bed very often compared to the others in the ward which held about 20 beds. She was mostly teasing me, however, I felt awful. On the third night, she told me I was going to be moved into the veranda room which adjoined the main ward and was mostly glass, she said it was used for special patients who had no prognosis after cancer operations, as some sort of treat. (being in a ward of 20 men was not so good as many aged men farted and snored all night)

She was to be working night-shift and at about 10 pm she wheeled my bed into this room. I fell asleep only to be woken up by the nurse climbing into my bed in the middle of the night, She still had her uniform and apron on but she started to kiss me and simultaneously play with my cock, it didn't take long for me to rise to the occasion and soon she was straddling me, on top, with her uniform hitched up and the dirty deed did not take long. It just shows what a wonderful caring nature young ladies have for their profession! We ended up seeing each other before breaking up after a couple of months. I always like to think that a more deserving patient must have arrived! Or after reading this story, a patient with a bigger cock, I was transferred by ambulance home the next day fully recovered.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

sweet and wholesome, lovingly told from the first-person. excellent how the hook was front-ended, really jolted the story into overdrive at the end of the first paragraph. a well-deserved hit!

dc56dcdc56dcabout 2 years ago

I have read this several times it is still as good. Thanks for sharing.

GoingBackToBedGoingBackToBedalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful read! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think Simon might just ask you to re-break his arms when he gets close to discharge ... the other kind of discharge ... so hot

DickandDoofDickandDoof8 months ago

One of the hottest stories I’ve ever read. I love the way you slowly build the sexual tension. Obviously you wanted him as much as he wanted you. A nurse is still a human being and your cravings and lusts are as strong as those of any woman. As your arousal rose, so did mine. By the time you grabbed onto his cock and started rubbing it, I had pulled mine outside of my pants and was tugging away feverishly. When he came…….I came…..and came……. And came. I haven’t stopped fantasizing about you Susan since I finished reading your story. And since I’ve seen your pictures in the Lit Forum, I know how pretty and sexy your are and and I can’t stop thinking about how overwhelming it would be to spend one night in bed with you and all your beautiful equipment. I can’t wait to read more of your stories and see how much you blow my mind — and other parts of my body. You make me want to explore parts of my sexuality that have never been explored before. I hope that someday we can do that together.

Ajoe207Ajoe2072 months ago

I do hope this was a true story … so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous