All Comments on 'Tentacles Ch. 08'

by Nephylim

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GREAT

THAT WAS GREAT NOW GIVE ME ANOTHER STORY. I'VE READ IT ALL.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
NO!

It can't be The End! There must be more! If not more, then I am hopeful of a shiny new story.

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 11 years ago
I LOVE YOUR STORIES :)

I am sad it's over, but I guess that is life. Things change, people grow and we get another Nephylim story that takes us on a fantastic journey.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

Im so sad to see this over but i loved it can't wait for ur next story. Please hurry with ur next masterpiece. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I thought it was good even though it was gay.

I will give it a 3 and a half stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE !!!!!!

IT WOULD BE WONDERFUL IF SYSS DID GET PREGNANT BY DEE FROM THE COMBINATION OF HIS PENIS AND DEE'S TENTACLES. YOU COULD HAVE DEE GO INTO HIS FIRST MATING CYCLE AND THAT'S HOW HE IMPREGNATES SYSS. OR SYSS COULD IMPREGNATE DEE DURING DEE'S FIRST MATING CYCLE WHEN HIS TENTACLES GO INTO ESTRUS FORMING A WOMB BEHIND THEM. AND ONE OF DEE'S TENTACLES COULD ENLARGE TO FORM A BIRTHING CANAL OR THERE COULD BE A RECTAL BIRTH. OUCH ! DEE IS GOING TO GET A TOTAL SURPRISE IF HE FINDS HIMSELF PREGNANT, HUH ! WELL THEY DID WANT MORE KIDS SO THIS WILL GIVE THEM A WAY. THEIR NEW PLANET AGREES WITH THE FAMILY SO MUCH THAT THE AIR, WATER, AND FOOD, ETC. IS WHAT BRINGS ON DEE'S MATING CYCLE. I JUST HOPE THESE IDEAS WILL GIVE YOU IDEAS OF YOUR OWN FOR A SECOND BOOK. CAUSE THE STORY IS GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am so impressed!

This series was charming and sexy!

I absolutely loved it.

Would be excited to read more!

You're an excellent writer and I was very impressed.

Great work!

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 5 years ago
Very sweet

I thought this was a sweet and sexy story... like other I'd have liked them to be able to have more children... I was hoping dee would have asked his family if there was a way to get prosthetic fangs and donar venom... surly their home planet would have something like that incase they lost their fangs in an accident. ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous