All Comments on 'MILF at the Mall'

by James_48044

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gotranegotranealmost 11 years ago
Nice Start!

Nice start, but I was thinking her age must be "38DD"(?), the way you keep mentioning "them". However, I do know what you mean about older Ladies, I feel the same way. Keep writing about her. Maybe she'll contact you and appreciate how that you feel about her.

BDG51BDG51almost 11 years ago
Good story but you need to finish it.

You have good start, but finish the story. For example where is the story leading or ending. Keep the story going is all I am saying.

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
- Good work!

Finally, some NORMAL guy (more surprisingly, young and not degenerate!) ..

- Finally... i found a normal story without pushing cock in the rectum - and without 'smooth, shaven' pussy ..

For 20-year-old, 'Older' can mean eg 42-year-old women as well as 37-year-old, but also, and 32-year-old!

- It's not a problem, we did not specify the age of the woman.

I have another - small - attention .. - If you want to seduce a woman and you make efforts in this direction.. - If you're taking to kiss her in the car, it is a bit meaningless phrase - 'I hope you CAN'T see that I am getting excited' ..

- I think rather it SHOULD see and you are "excited"?? :)))

I also think that it is worth and you continued writing. Nice to read about fulfilled by women and men their predilections and passions..

Optimistic this story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Writing style

This is too juvenile a writing style or point of view to be readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good story. While rancoor's comment was positive, too bad it was illiterate and poorly written. Ironic, isn’t it?

MarieProvostMarieProvostover 10 years ago
Nice story James

Lucky lady to have such assets (big breasts and a horny guy like you). Keep writing babe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous