All Comments on 'Lost Artifact'

by LillyOfTheValley

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Kidnapping in plain sight in a crowded museum and in front of cameras? This guy is a fucking idiot, no matter what hyper-assassin interrogator-rapist skills he has.

MtannerMtanneralmost 11 years ago

Nice start to the story, I look forward to continuing this and seeing where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Awful, contrived plot ...that has been done before by way better writers than you.

Juvenile dialogue and the most boring attempt at erotic fiction. Really and truly just horrible drivel.

LillyOfTheValleyLillyOfTheValleyalmost 11 years agoAuthor

^For user above: Thank you for the sharp if not somewhat rude feedback. Maybe give some specific suggestions instead of flaws? That's what's called constructive criticism. If you cannot do that, please don't post on my stories anymore.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Good start

Common themes, but without common themes most of Literotica would vanish. You do well using variety and appropriate terms in describing how characters are speaking. She is not screaming her lines. He is not smirking out everything. Points for you.

Practice sharpens the skill. Keep the story going. :)

alreadytakenalreadytakenalmost 11 years ago
Keep Writing

I'm a bit shocked by the rude and unhelpful comments. I agree with JF: I thought this was a good start, and I haven't seen this particular angle before. I hope you ignore those who have nothing but negativity to contribute and continue writing, I'm definitely intrigued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You post a story on a the world wide web that is accessible to anyone and everyone and then try and censor those who may not like what you write?? This site is open to all and anyone can voice an opinion, you need to grow up and accept that people are FREE to comment.

As for your story, I have to agree, the premise has been over done in the non erotic fiction genre, but by best selling authors. As for the erotic part of your story, no sorry it didn't work for me at all. I found nothing sensual or arousing about it. It struck me as passé and cliché, empty with no heat, no passion, nothing sensuous, wicked or delicious about it.

Yes, as some one else mentioned most topics have been written about extensively here . . . some are quality and some are not. Myself personally, I didn't enjoy this particular piece.

It felt as if someone too young and too inexperienced in both life and writing was trying too hard to be something they aren't.

My advice, take a writing class, gain some real life erotic experience and come up with a style that is uniquely you. And lastly do not act like a petulant child when others voice their views of your work, otherwise you shouldn't be posting them.

LillyOfTheValleyLillyOfTheValleyalmost 11 years agoAuthor

^For above: Thank you. Your point has been made. I hope you find what you are looking for with other writers.

And thank you to everyone else for your supportive feedback. I will keep going and hopefully my second attempt will be more engaging.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 8 years ago
WELL DONE

If that was your first, very good and thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous