All Comments on 'Going Down on You'

by pure_bliss

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Super hot!

Love all that dirty talk. Thanks for getting my morning off to a great start!

curlstoholdontocurlstoholdontoalmost 11 years ago
UH-MAZ-ZING!!!!!

That was just superb! Hands down, top 3 audio posts ever!!! Fantastic job! Thanks for the three mind blowing blu ribbons!

TonyZeeTonyZeealmost 11 years ago
Wow!

I mean, seriously, WOW! Your audio work just keeps getting better and better. LOVE the dirty talk; it was to die for. Man, I'm sweating.

hardandreadyforu30hardandreadyforu30almost 11 years ago
Loved it!!!

God, that was so good. The precum was dripping down my 8 inch cock while listening to u suck. I loved ur dirty talk, so sexy!!!!

jfkronosjfkronosalmost 11 years ago
just curious

Fantastic with the sounds but I was curious what u used to get such a realistic sound. Brilliant for sure

CinnerCinneralmost 11 years ago
Wow!

Very nice audio!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So deep in your tight little body!

Wow baby that was so hot now you have me stroking my thick cock dreaming of your lips sliding up and down my shaft as i pinch your tiny little hard nipples in your sexy new bikini!!! I know how bad you want to be able to taste me!

pure_blisspure_blissalmost 11 years agoAuthor

Many thanks for your comments! I love reading them

BiBigirlBiBigirlalmost 11 years ago
pure sex

Hon this audio is excellent and is PURE SEX, keep 'em cumming! ;) XOXOXOX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

So sexy, I love the sounds you make, it feels like you are right here with me... The way you say baby is so hot.

More like this please.

vlust4vlust4almost 11 years ago
Amazing

I was dripping precum from the tip of my cock to my balls before you took me to another level...i guess i just want to say thank you for doing what you did...the raw lust in your voice is such a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more gagging and choking sounds plsss

this was sooooooooo dammmm sexy!!!!! but please MORE gagging and choking sounds when you suck cockkkkkkkk xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
incredible

Just what I needed after a bad day...and so much more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crisp and divine.

This was absolutely divine. The crisp quality of the audio and the passion of your sounds--thank you for narrating fellatio and ACTUALLY doing it in the audio--made for a superb experience. More please, you have yourself an avid fan!

phatmanswinginphatmanswinginover 10 years ago
Damn

Just when I thought you couldn't get better, you do. This gave me one of the best orgasms I've ever had. Holy Fuck Thank You

British FilthBritish Filthover 10 years ago

I've just listened to this again and needed recovery time. What an amazing combination of pace, description and downright sexiness. I love listening to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

All of your audio is so hot. Your voice is amazingly sweet while your mouth is so dirty. It is a perfect mix. The ones where you suck your toy like this like it was a hard cock are especially good. You sound so hungry and desperate for it. Please keep it up as you are incredibly sexy. Would love your hot wet mouth exploring me. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love your use of the word "Fuck".

Dear Bliss!

I love your use of the word "Fuck" as you climb the steps on the ladder to the heaven of estastic orgasm. Continue to do this.

Sincerely yours,

Kevan Corkill

kevan@fastmail.ca

MeschettMeschettover 10 years ago
wonderful

you make wonderful music to my ears as I take it into my hands and cum with you ...thanks for the wonderful sounds and discriptions

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69over 10 years ago
Simply Pure Bliss!

This is the first time I've listened to one of your audios, but I can promise you it will not be the last. You have such a sexy, slutty voice and the sound effects you gave in this audio were simply outstanding. The sound of you gagging and slurping as you deepthroated made me hard as steel and ready to shoot! Please keep up the great audios and thank you for submitting them all. I now plan on a pure_bliss audio marathon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

as if you were really here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How Did I miss this Womans Audio's?!

First your voice is perfect!

Consider me your newest fan!

Hurry back with some new audio please!!!

Or better yet just get over to my house !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing!

Your voice is so full of lust. Fantastic audio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fine voice, great reading

Very good audio, lusty, sexy, good presentation of the scene. Now just stay right there. You're so damn hot, the way you're teasing my balls, my cock is getting hard again. Think you need some more, so I'll need to hold your head and fuck your lovely mouth until I can come for you one more time..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Slowly she enters your desires,

and suddently you realize that she is playing with you. What a tigress! But she doesn't attack yet, she is choosing and toying you. Her voice is.... More than great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Near Perfection

Lovely Voice and Enthusiasm! Believable Lustful Passion, An Excellent Effort...

I personally would have deeply appreciated the cherry-on-top, as it were, of her acknowledgement of keeping his gift rather than the vague possibility that she may have discarded it, but... It just seems that such naughty behavior is often finished by the gals that I've known always making a point of a showy slam-dunk swallowing...

Sort of like putting a pretty ribbon with a big bow on something presented as a gift...

All in all, an impressive piece of erotica... much better than most. Regards, -- CC

mixedracemaleUKmixedracemaleUKabout 9 years ago
Grrrrr!

Oh sweetheart........thank you so much for that sultry little exercise in self pleasure :-)

Your voice, your accent (I'm British so I do love me a sexy American gal) and your playful teasing......at first.........

I wasn't planning on masturbating to this originally believe it or not. But that last 5 minutes or so and I just couldn't help snaking my hand underneath my shorts lying back ;-)

I look forward to checking out your other stories

All the best, sexy xxx

P.S. I've just signed up today on here and may well write something if not do an audio (my voice is horrible!) and if I do, I may well dedicate it to you ;-)

laintxlaintxabout 8 years ago
Amazingly erotic.

Enjoyed the set up, passionate building, and a fine finish. More like this please.

MakkeltjeMakkeltjeover 7 years ago
More! More! More!

More of this please! Goddamned, so horny this!!! Fuck hell yeah!

PG564EPG564Eabout 2 years ago

Just magnificent! Hypnotic, sensual . . . an erotic song to jack off to. Lost in your voice, the sucking sounds, the lust in giving a heart felt blow job. Wow. I go both ways, and sucking another man's cock is so intimate, sexy, rewarding. The taste of cum is addictive indeed. Gave this a 5 but should be a 10!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous