All Comments on 'Exploring Our Fantasy'

by cinnc1967

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Are You Kidding With This!

God, That was horrible. Gay, Fetish drivel. Totally mindless garbage.Married for many years and now he wants to suck cock and sperm out of his wife. Jesus man how about a warning!! 1* because I can't give you less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please Do Not Continue

Once posting was bad enough. A long married man decides to be gay? Ouch!!! Not very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG! I love this!

This is just exactly what I want!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wrong category. Do you not fucking think?

Are all American men faggot cucks?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wtf?

Writer's mistake number one.

The story is addressed to the man's wife. BIG mistake. The reason is that, from the reader's point of view, it is always the reader who is being addressed when the pronoun "you" is used. A story written as a letter addressed to the specific person, for example, allows the reader to get around this difficulty. Every time I read a sentence such as "The way you groomed your pussy" it pulls me out of the story, because I think to myself "wtf?? I don't have a pussy!". I'm a male, get it?

Basic writer's error deserves a one ranking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Last Line Says it All

Fantasy or no fantasy the iwife telling he husband to have anal sess with another man? What is this? 1* for thr wrong category you putz.

BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEdalmost 11 years ago
no buildup = no heat

Since I actually like these 'first time bi' stories, it has a lot of elements I like, but this story is merely a sketch of what could have been something really hot. It really needed some buildup, some background or some inner dialog from somebody. As it is? Fail.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 11 years ago
Very sexy first post!

Thanks for sharing this sexy little post. I look forward to the next installment of this open couples' hometown hotel exploits. ;)

IlliterateoafIlliterateoafalmost 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing, but

BillyBob is right. The story lacked some foundation and some passion. If they had been corresponding for weeks from Craigslist, you could have built some of the bi or submissive or cuck foundation there. Then the actual sex scene gets to the point too soon after starting. These comments are hoped to be constructive. Please ignore the hate comments and keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Same fantasy

This is pretty much the same fantasy a lady friend and I have. We love it. Nice job.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Man-Hating Fantasies

Are quite common in women, especially those who have legitimate reasons (abusive father, husband, boyfriend, etc.). They are also proffered by some men, who have behavioral anomalies, many who have dominant women in their lives. In any case, this sort of story appeals to a special group of people. You shouldn't be surprised or offended by the critical comments from those who aren't in this group.

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
confused by negative comments

I didn't see any man-hating or cuckolding in this story. I saw a woman and her bi-curious husband exploring something new with a stranger. I found it quite hot. I'm guessing the comments where from homophobic men - and if the couple had met up with a woman and the wife was on the sideline and then encouraged to explore her bi side... we'll they'd have nothing but praise for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bi curious husband LOVED it !

I only wished there was a part 2 and 3 This is the perfect fantasy for me !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
can't wait for the next chapters

This story is so hot it made me hard. I exploded and ate all my cum. It's my fantasy to have a 3-way with my wife and your story turned me on so much I'm going to show it to my wife. Hopefully she'll agree. I can't wait to read the next chapters -- getting fucked by a man with a big cock is something I really want to do. Please continue this story very soon.

MI_guyMI_guyalmost 11 years ago
Great story.

Very believable, very hot and got me very hard. Thanks for taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Hot!!!

I would so like to do that with my wife. And I have told her so many, many times. I would let her pick any man of her choice. For those of you who do not understand why men want this type sex. Neither do I but I want it desperately. I would die a happy man if my wife would give me this. But then I would want it more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dream of this often

I got so hard while reading this story. I want this to happen to me and my wife. In her younger years she experimented sexually, and loves to suck cock to completion and has eaten some pussy as well. I would like to try this as well. The thought of sucking a cock and swallowing the hot jizz gets me so hard.

EtftlvrEtftlvrover 10 years ago
More please!!!

I love this story. Please continue. This has been a fantasy of mine for many years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rewrite

I LOVE the story! You have a great fantasy going there. But re-write it from either your perspective, or third person. And yes, don't get in a rush. Let the story happen. Get emotional with the characters - feelings, thoughts....

Some backstory - they found him on CL. But what led up to them searching for him.

Trust me, I definitely got aroused with your submission. But slow down. And give us all MORE. :)

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 8 years ago
I wish I could give half-stories a half star.

there's just no excuse for what you've done. Finish the damned story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bi sub hubby

I've longed to be made a cuckold to my wife and her lovers. I want to be told to suck his cock and clean her cum filled pussy with my mouth.I want to feel his hard throbbing cock explode in my mouth and swallow his cum. I want to be in a 69 and watch him pump her cunt full of his rich cum and then eat it from my wife's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good bi story

I have wanted this for a while, it made me hard. Especially sucking and licking a hard cock with my wife watching, i would love to 69 while she is fucked from behind

jackbirdjackbirdabout 6 years ago
hot

I been trying for years to get my wife into this. She always tells me no way. I have told her would love to do clean up after she got fucked. I all so told her I want to be fucked. She has used toys on me I just wish she would take it to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Done this! Our one try failed miserably! The guy was a Cyclops! He was limp drunk! She backed out and only agreed to watch him and I. He was a total failure. But the wife got very hot watching me suck his limp dick, and trying to fuck his ass. When he got home she was so horny for over a week. Sex is just sex people! Get over the fact of liking to have your cock sucked by a man! A hot mouth is a hot mouth.

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

Hot and nicely written, but where's the rest?! You left us hanging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous