All Comments on 'Perfect Suburban Mother'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

That was really great could a sequel be possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Absolute best!

Loved from start to finish, please do more it lends itself to continuation.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I hope that there will be more.

I want to read about him fucking his mother's pussy and when she tells him that he is on a web cam, he wants to continue making love to his mother and making money for her.

Perhaps he doesn't want to go back to school for a couple of months, and stay at home and fuck his mom all day long, making her rich beyond all of their hopes.

A very hot and erotic story, and there is really so much yet to be told.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

I will echo the others. More please

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago
Another Great Story

Another great story from one of the best authors on this site!! Thanks and please keep up the great work, PS we all want to see Dylan take his Mom to places she has NEVER Been Before!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mum & son

talk about breaking the Taboo, it was a very good story, being lead on to the climax was well done, Miranda was a Bitch, that was money driven, where as Audrey, was in need of money an ended up trapped between the devil and the deep blue sea, so to speak,and Dylan is a typical young man, get it where you can. what a great mix.

one of the most entertaining stories I have read in a while.

Keep it up,Especially Dylan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
needs

I think your tale needs a little more feelings added. its a little like, step one, step two.

like a repair book. maybe add, how hot,big, or wet he felt in your mouth.

use words that tell how things feel or taste or how you liked or disliked what

was going on. maybe just say things about how you had to do the deal so

people would not find out. just feelings. not a bad tale just my ideal on

how to make it hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Great and I think well written. Awaiting for the next one. Would love to see this expanded and follow some of the suggestions from others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A sequel, perhaps?

Don't be concerned about critics. This is fantasy land, and that was one great fantasy. May I have another chapter?

tenbears43tenbears43almost 11 years ago
Beautiful

This story is the best one written for Nude day. I do hope there is a follow up to go along with this adventure.

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 11 years ago
Nice!!

Pretty friggin hot. I loved it.

littleeddie33littleeddie33almost 11 years ago
Great

I think this is one of the hottest submissions I have read here. I certainly hope there is more with these two. I realize it will be hard to duplicate this, but please try. Eddie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

loved it very much thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep going

I loved the story and the fantasy. I hope the 'affair' between mother and son will continue, and all boundries of what is wrong and taboo, with regard to what the two of them are doing with each other sexually, will disappear, so they can become even more intimate and uninhibited with each other, and maybe, bring others into their new, secret, naughty, lifestyle.

P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I Vote

for another chapter in which they fulfill all of the possibilities of this relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loved it. You need to keep it going.

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago

The poor boy: - 'Vagina? - And what a pleasure, delight, to have vaginal's sex? - 'Old-fashioned and obsolete' ..

'Anus is the only real sex!' ¨ - A and tastes great (licking the remaining excrement from the anus)! '

- Yes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
an okay story, but...

I don't know about the boy fucking his mother up the ass the first time. Look, his mom is naked in front of him, he sees what lots and lots of boys'd love to see, his own mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs that he was born out of. Dylan's harder than he's ever been before. Doesn't it make more sense for him to stick his big stiff cock up his mother's cunt? I think that that's where a true motherfucker would want to blow his young balls, that's what gives him the thrill of a lifetime, shooting a huge dose of sperm up his own fucking birth canal. Anyway, that's my opinion. By the way, I think HeyAll is the greatest.

sexzensexzenalmost 11 years ago
mooore

need more chapter to develop relationship

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
Like the title :), but..

It's sort of like an improvised porn film. If they are going to have sex, I'd prefer it to be their own choice. I like the mom /son element, but I think the premise should be different. The story itself needs more fluidity and life. It's a little like reading a script.

rjm2rjm2almost 11 years ago
Hmmmm

Personally, I thought it was very well thought out, and I liked it. But what do I know? I'd read more.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 11 years ago
sweet

another excellent story by one of my favorite authors. thanks.

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 11 years ago
different but OK

a rather good fantasy, keep going. as for the detractors, a person's fantasies are not always realistic so piss off. Good story, liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Read

Loved your story. You left me wanting more. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very well written but a little weird in the beginning when the special modeling agency that finally triggers everything is 'the local one'.

sandy43sandy43almost 11 years ago
Totally Erotic

I am so turned on.I'd love to have an offer like that. The idea of beginning a relationship with my son like hers has me really thinking. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Perfect Mother

Surely there'll be more to this HOT Story? Thanks.

Someone0148Someone0148almost 11 years ago
someone0148@yahoo.com

Awsome. I came shortly after they did :) Great story

joe32112joe32112almost 11 years ago
fam cam!

very natural. I loved it

RoyMacBethRoyMacBethalmost 11 years ago

To be perfectly honest, I thought the beginning of the story was not well done.

However ; ) you brought the characters to life as your telling of the story progressed. Very nice, and worth 5 stars. Thank you.

lowsparklowsparkalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Please keep this one going. I hope you have part two ready to publish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Sensual Story

You did a fine job with this story, having the mom agree in something like a submissive way then do it with her son, wow, very hot.

Add more chapters illustrating the moms devotion to her son...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A novel tale!

So hot, so real, so dimensional; she handled it like a true devoted mother. Bless her hole.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 11 years ago
Bravo ! Bravo !

You have an excellent story line to follow and you expedited to my sanctification , Bravo ! As mentioned in a previous comment your keeping this story line going would be a plus for a legion of future followers IMHO . Bravo !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story!! Very good read! Kept it interesting, intriguing, and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Loved the story, hope there is a part 2. This is one of the best mother/son stories I have read I a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wowza

That was probably one of the hottest story I have ever read on the subject matter. I hope there are more. Wowza gave me a rock hard hardon without touching it. Yeah hot stuff bring me more

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 10 years ago
A great story!

First I've read that was handled well. It was up to day with technology. And I believe if mothers and sons were naked at home when the children were growing up, there would be less sexual perversion in our country. If something is "forbidden" or "taboo" then that makes us curious and resort to darker feelings. If a family shared their bodies in a clean manner with one another, then in the outside world, a boy would say "big deal" and shrug off seeing a scantily clad woman. This is just my opinion.

TittyBear69TittyBear69over 10 years ago
Hello HeyAll: nice story, but...

Hello HeyAll,

Nice story! The only time you almost lost me was when Miranda blackmailed your main character into continuing her 'legal obligation'. I loath anything non-consensual. I would have preferred if Miranda cajoled Mom that having one's son in a sexual content is a fantasy for many instead of just threaten to expose her. Or at least have mom make her decision to continue based partially on her desire for her son versus her fear of being outed to her neighbors.

Feel free to tell me and my opinion to take a hike!

Happy Writing,

TittyBear69

Pilbaraman111Pilbaraman111over 10 years ago
Great story

Would love chapter 2, please?

rodavrodavover 10 years ago
Very exciting

It would be nice to have a second chapter. Son eating his mom's pussy. Then sexual intercourse.

mitchawamitchawaover 10 years ago
Innovative

My thanks to you and Stormbringer for such an innovative idea. You took an idea and turned it into a very interesting story. It's well written and sexy thinking about a large audience watching incest.

InosolanInosolanabout 10 years ago
Hot story. But...

...since it's fiction it doesn't matter ... but there's this little thing called a release form in the real world; she and her boss could be in real trouble for what she did with her son without letting him know and getting a signed release.

But that would mess up the story, so who cares?

allnitedinerallnitedineralmost 10 years ago
Out of the park!!!

That was both innovative and fucking erotic. The best stroking material. This makes the fourth story I've read of your's an I enjoyed the other three almost as much. I favorited it. Keep 'em coming.

MaryannBakerMaryannBakerover 9 years ago
IF

If only I had a SON...

Love and Kisses, Maryann (10-28-2014)

AnnaLinguistAnnaLinguistabout 9 years ago
Sequel

I never write requesting a sequel. I don't even really like multipart stories. In this case, I'd like a sequel where they invite Miranda over for a threesome on camera and make it a snuff film.

bad1_bbad1_bover 8 years ago
Hot.

That was so hot. I'm dripping

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

one of the hottest stories i have ever read

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 7 years ago
WoW

A dick beater for sure. Would be nice to read another chapter or two......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

as much as i love my son, i don't think i could ever do anything like this, but then they do say money talks, so for the right price, you never know

mitchawamitchawaover 7 years ago
Unique plot

Something like this would never have dawned on me, but it's different, interesting, sexy, and well written. I believe it would have been even better if the sex sceneS were longer and more detailed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perfect

Would have loved for the world to see when my sons took turns depositing their cums deep in my ass, wonder how rich I might be now.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Another great story!

I loved this story. I loved the way that mom talked herself into pleasuring her son. I think she should have told him though, to make the show even more naughty, between hot sexually starved mom and perpetually horny son. She better get herself on the pill so that Dylan can pound her mommy pussy for her as well as her mommy asshole.

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
Good start

I like what you've done so far. Now you need

To expand the story, have the son agree then

let the fun begin. Include vaginal sex somewhere

in the story, maybe some lite bondage. Open your

mind to the possibility of things to come. Try to

put yourself in her shoes, make it erotic, sexy,fun.

2armoured2armouredabout 5 years ago
A great start.

I must say I was surprised that he did not fuck her cunt once they got started. The boy has great control...or maybe just does what mommy wants. Let him develop.

DaikkennDaikkenn8 months ago

I would love to see more of this mom and son

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Crazy hot!!! 🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story! Very hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 and deserving of a continuation! I know you don't usually write long, drawn out stories, but this one would merit a second or even third chapter. 5🌟 rockhardick

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Continue please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22156 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...