All Comments on 'Her Adventure Ch. 01'

by CBM514

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

She really did cheat. Is this the start of his cuckold life? Shit. Stick ti BDSM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She does not love him

So uses him. She disrespects him. She manipulates him. She is a self-centered bitch.

He is well a super wimp of a WACC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DON'T CONTINUE.

How in the hell does Literotica let this shit through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
brilliant idea

If I could develop a filter that removed the ratings & comments of the insecure self-loathers from the loving wives section, it would be my great service to the community. You guys obviously get off on reading the stories, so by all means continue. Just stop dumping your projected hate on the ratings.

Great flash story with ambiguity and angst. Ignore the BTB crowd and tell us more of this loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just another cuck/slut submission that belongs in another category.

Don't finish this putrid tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Go to fetish and post this disgusting shit. Fucking sick cuckold!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another scum writer

polluting the loving wives genre. These stories are taking over. Literotica must be desperate for stories to accept trash like this.Another new writer made my do not read list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: anonymous-brilliant idea

Well it figures guys like you would say this. You're the same mind set as this writer. These guys do have followers, scum bags like you. Who says we read this shit. Why don't you emphasize to this scum writer to put this shit in fetish where it belongs and take you with him. We would love it if all you wimps would move over to another category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My 2 Cents

You have planted the seeds of doubt among your readers. If she really cheated she is a slut deserving of being thrown out. If she was testing him the same treatment applies. If she was merely role playing she is playing with fire. You as author will have to do a better job of showing their relationship and demonstrating her intentions

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Great thing about ANON

If I comment that I will no longer read a particular author, then I MAY cheat and read his or her other work! BUT, if I comment on the later material, I have left my 'lie' right out in the open (for those who might notice!)

An ANON can rail and rant about how he or she hates an author's topic on EACH of that author's 15 chapters! The only way to uncover the hypocrisy is if the troll mispels (sic) some words consistently! I SUSPECT there are actually ONLY 10 LW-Trolls - each of whom sends in multiple tirades per story!

In the current offering, there is a cuteness in that Sweetie and Hubby may have discussed this 'safe' way to play 'Cuck' games. BUT, as has already been noted, Sweetie is in a position to be 'gaming' the Game, and getting a little (ahem, actually a LARGE) strange...being an LW while pretending to be a TLW simulating an LW! Only quibble in this posting is her deliberate SUPPRESSION of her usual audible reaction to 'intromission stretching!'

The author seems to specialize in 'pillow talk' of questionable veracity! That seems to be a counter-productive tack to take for many more submissions!

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
What Ever

What ever works for them as a couple....but deceit and betrayal to get there hardly seems the thing a "loving" spouse would do....no matter how convinced that it would be good...it is still deceit...so not much to like about this situation.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 10 years ago
OK

I'm not a fan, personally, of present tense, but that's purely a matter of taste.

I thought the piece lacked a certain sophistication because of the - IMO - overuse of adjective and adverb.

The dialogue was spot on, and I could envision the characters easily enough.

Overall, nice job.

I didn't score it because I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to grade another writer's work. Who the fuck am I to judge?

Ignore the anon and hate comments; they're just so much blah-blah-fucking-blah.. Write your stuff. Post it, and see what happens.

Good luck.

The GA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I don't know

Was here being loose and sloppy part of the fantasy or was it real as in she had sex at lunch.... Guess I need part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous