All Comments on 'Sharing My Asian Wife Ch. 01'

by MARRIEDN0TDEAD

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rough Crowd

I haven't had the experience of sharing my wife and don't know if something like that will ever happen, but it sure sounds hot! As they say, to each his own, but you should definitely go for. Sex for sex sake!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Solid sharing story.

Thanks for posting.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 11 years ago
Delicious.

Wish this had happened with my ex and I. Maybe a DP next?

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobalmost 11 years ago
Very Nice!

Great first story and hope to see more. I share my Japanese wife and we both love it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Some tension, then it drops

The account has some element of doubt at the outset (well, this IS an LW story) but that drops to minimal early on! A good story should have some tension. Towards the end, it sounded like a HOW TO article!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Same with me

My Asian wife is Filipina, 5'1", 105 # with 32b breasts and is beautiful. BUT she doesn't fuck other men. I want her to.

She's worked as a bank teller and comes home and tells me, reluctantly, that men hit on her all day. One time we were in a bookstore together I went my own way, then met up with her. She was grinning and said, "That guy just asked me out." I said, "Who, where?" but he was no where to be found. I asked her what had happened after that and she told me she told him, "I'm married!" So I played around with her saying, "So...you didn't say no, huh?" And that made her think.

Damn, I would love to see some guy flatten her out beneath him while he fills her with cock and sperm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just so nice

Now I have to find one in Toronto so many here getting that beautiful yellow fever

im103mikeim103mikeabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Wow, really hot because its real and the realism comes out just by the story you told, the way you tell it and the facts as they happened. Similar to a real experience I had, that is how I know its real. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
seconds

nothing like sloppy seconds

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Delightful

Enjoyed it immensely. Glad to see that your planning paid off. Nothing like bringing out the inner slut in a wife.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

I am another guy with a Chinese Asian wife and my wife is 10 years younger than me. We are a long-time married couple who have had several experiences of "Wife Sharing" Like the author I consider her to a great fuck and someone who agreed to play after much persuasion from me. It actually took me about 2 years of goading my wife into trying swinging with other couples. However, we had a few unsuccessful meetings namely because my wife used to get very jealous of watching me with another woman. So I switched to finding a hung stud, she agreed to this as long as she had no part in selecting the stud. I put an advert in a swingers magazine and had over 200 replies! From these, I selected a guy with a large cut cock and not the best looking. When it came to the first meeting after wasting time chatting my wife took over and suggested they go into another room. Five minutes later she came out holding his erect cock and saying "is this one big enough for you"

After this, it was all on and we ended up both fucking her, each climaxing three times. This led to him visiting us for two years, once every six weeks when he visited our town. He turned out to be an excellent stud being a great masseur and at oral and generally always trying to please my wife and importantly never too pushy.

So I do think Asians have real sexy bodies and try to please their partners, more than say, European wives.

My wife who was at first reluctant used to take charge of our sessions and over time we tried nearly everything there was to do in a Wife Sharing situation. Your experience brings it all back and I thank you for that. So to me, your story was well worth the 5* I am giving you. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love love love asian women

Hello I would love to fuck her as well I am an ex nude fitness model well hung 8 inches and blonde I am safe a swinger polite and respectful I love the nudist life I would give her a bath a babyoil massage kisses lick her body her feet and clit I can be reached jjblondeeguy2@gmail.com love kisses to all asian women

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve done that before with my wife and it was a turn on watching another man doing as he pleases to her. We enjoyed it so much we do it 2-3 times a month now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve done the same thing and it’s a thrill to see another man having his way with her omg

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous