All Comments on 'The Making of a Young Nylon Foot Slave Ch. 01'

by Nylonnlover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please. Love the start.

Can't wait to hear more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good start

May be an effective way to control misbehaving young man. Often an older female relative or friend can provide proper training and discipline that mom is reluctant to do.

rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 11 years ago
Quite a tease

We have taken the bait, can you deliver?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Education in early childhood shapes for life! My foster mother was a dominant matron and has always made sure that I am servile and polite to the ladies. I had to pay them subservient respect and was obliged to kiss their feet on request. How many times I crawled under the living room table and pampered the ladies' nylon feet! Their toes I had to massage with my soft nose tip, because I was not allowed to touch their feet for reasons of decency (only their shoes, which of course I had to clean). I was forced to endure any form of female foot scent, or rather, I was trained for it! When I reached puberty, I often had to give the ladies foot massages and complete pedicures. My two older stepsisters were also allowed to exercise educational power over me and could bring me to low services. I was absolutely subordinate to them and obliged to kiss under their sweaty toes on command. When I came of age, I escaped the clutches of my foster mother, but I was already so strongly influenced by women's feet that I looked for a strict chaperone who regularly made me perform foot services and also sent me to foot care school. There I met two female chiropodists on whose feet I was allowed to practice more often. Although I was their equal, my chaperone insisted that I show my gratitude to the ladies in return, and in the usual way. For this I kissed their feet gently and tenderly and submissively offered to dab the sock fluff between their toes with the tip of my tongue. To my surprise, both ladies were very impressed by my offer and gratefully accepted it. They also really enjoyed tormenting and dominating me with their feet and letting out their bossy streak on me. Today I'm 36 and I'm grateful to both my foster mother and my chaperone for pointing me in the right direction with female supremacy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous