All Comments on 'That 70s Show: Jackie Loosens Up'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Job !

Can you do a story on Step By Step. I have yet to see a story based on that show. Which is very shocking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GREAT

HOW ABOUT HAVING FEZ CATCHING MRS. FOREMAN AFTER A SHOWER AND DOING HER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So Good

SO GOOD! Do one with Donna too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good story keep them coming especially with Fez and Jackie.

Cloudy247Cloudy247over 9 years ago
One with Kitty now!

Please do one like this but with Kitty instead of Jackie but you can also throw in Jackie or Donna to have sex with her too. Pleasei luv your stories. Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your 70s show stories

Are the BEST! Please, please please write another one very very soon. The last one you posted was like three weeks ago I think and I know you're probably busy but please write another story and post it soon. I really liked this one and the one with Kitty teaching sex. I just wish Jackie was there so we could see Red and Hackie, there's a story by another writer with Red and Jackie but its not as in character as you write them. Please add another story ASAP! Please? I'll come back with a hopeful heart to check in a few days :)

-J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Short stories

Great story, short but hot. Kind of wish Red and maybe even Bob were there to get a chance with Jackie.

Maybe you could do some short stories like this with the other women of point place particularly Donna and Kitty. And seeing the guys loosening them up. Even if it's short like this, I read you were busy so just if you ever get the time or feel like writing.

You could have them each take place in different settings, since Jackie was at the basement I guess Donna could be in her own home or the Vista Cruiser. Kitty I'd love to see done in the kitchen getting some extra attention from Steven Hyde.

Again short simple stories like this would be fine, it's if you've got the time :) I enjoy your longer stories too but any story by you is worth the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous