All Comments on 'Velvet Heat Ch. 05'

by adjoaq

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
MADISONKAIMADISONKAIalmost 11 years ago
5 STARS*****

LMAO @ "I love especially the shitty parts." Considering he was literally up in her butt! Funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG!

This is every girl's dream. I'm soooo wishing. Veeeery well done. It was fun. It was emotional. It was HOT! Good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please tell me...

You are not done with this series?!! I want to read more!! Good job and thx for submitting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Owww!

Let's vote, guys...an epilogue pleeeaaasse! will miss these two. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Let's hear more!

Don't end it yet! We need descriptions of further sex, the wedding, whether or not she's pregnant (let's hope not for his sake), their further love-making. Cole is such a beautiful guy -- handsome, hung, and with chest hair! Let's have him develop a bit more chest hair as he matures here, and settles into life as a married man and sex machine for Briana. What a great couple -- loving and in love! I want to hear of Briana tracing her fingers through the soft hair on Cole's muscled chest.

adjoaqadjoaqalmost 11 years agoAuthor
What do you say???

Thanks for all your lovely comments guys. Its been fun writing Cole and Briana's story. But if you guys ask/want me to,...I could add a lovely/juicy/hot/x-rated (lmao) wedding. Now what do you say guys? Whatever you want.

Won't be soon though. Want to concentrate on Damon and TT for now. But I would love to read from you. Should I or shouldn't I? Lol!

Thanks Folks.

PS: And whose story would you wanna read next? I mean which of the other guys'? Apart from Damon of course. 'Talk' to me.

Cheers!

sassysweetheartsassysweetheartalmost 11 years ago
Take two

The extravagance was fun, but the truly compelling part was the couple's passion for one another! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Could you...

Please finish what Happened with her...I mean is she pregnant or not? And if she is I think it would be fun to put something about her dad going mad about it, a wedding with her belly and Janice trying to screw things out at or before the wedding!! And more thing (lol sorry if I'm asking too much) it would be so cute if you add an epilogue narrating how things ended up and how happy they are with their baby (preferibly a girl cuz Cole suggested he wanted a girl, right?) ... Thank you so much for having the will to finish this, take your time and enjoy

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Great story

And i loved loved LOVED the engagement scene.

Hope to read more about them

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
EROTICALLY AWESOME!

I was so into this story I could not put it down...loved it...and everything about it! Have you ever thought about adding to it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot story

Got on with it for the sex great chem they shared I give anything for guy who fucks like that wow.....awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You really don't like to finish a story do you? COME ON at least finish one of them for fucks sake!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

Wow................ Jst wow.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Read this so many times.......keep coming back anytime am bored

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where’s Paul?

What happened to Paul, Brianna’s friend & Cole’s brother? He should be involved in the story & included in the engagement party.

MickeyKayMickeyKayover 3 years ago

God how I SO WISHED Life Imitated Art!!!!! To be LOVED like that and to MAKE Love LIKE THAT!!! WHEW!!! WOW! Just WOW! WOW!! WOW!!! My hats 🎩 off to you My Lady!!! You Are PHENOMENAL!!!

MickeyKayMickeyKayover 3 years ago

Oh and the ENGAGEMENT... O!M!!F!!!!G!!!! I WANNA HAVE THAT!!!!! And the inscription on the oil painting! I Wrote It Down!!! BEAUTIFUL! SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! The GIFTS and His Demand to know What’s Wrong With Her!?! But I mean OK! REALLY!?!?!?! LOVE YOU!!! 😘❤️💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story wrong category

Velvet Heat is a great story, but it is in the wrong category. Full of romantic love and tender scenes, this story belongs in the Romance category, and in that genre it is an exceptional one. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This relationship is worrisome

So much is focused on his sexual prowess and how explosive their sex is. I realize this is an erotica story and that’s the main point, but if you’re also trying to tell a romantic love story there has to be more to the characters. Though he is 7 years older than Bri, Cole continues to act very immaturely and selfishly and solves his problems not with communication and respect but with aggressive sex, manipulative charm and lavish spending. After the very over-the-top engagement party with a string of luxurious gifts (that had to total to millions of dollars), he doesn’t go 1/2 a day before exploding because he thinks she might be pregnant! Big whoop at this point. But he is not at all concerned how his tirade hurts and upsets Bri - he is only concerned with her dad’s reaction, possible anger and view of him as lying and how that might make him look. That is a PRIME example of how he does not put her and her feelings first but cares much more about himself and what others might think. Despite his pleas of deep love and devotion, at every turn he proves that Bri deserves so much better. Not diamond jewelry, portraits, and material things but real respect and consideration and compassion. He was so much worse than a wimp to leave their fight like he did and sulk around feeling sorry for himself and her dad for hours. And it had to be Damon (not Cole on his own) to realize that he should think about how he’s hurt Bri and made her feel worthless on Day 1 of their Engagement. I mean, Cole is truly such a huge asshole. I loved the way Bri stood up for herself and said she’d dump his ass if he ever did that again - and I hated that she later took it back. Cole is so manipulative of her emotions yet doesn’t earn her love - he just strong-arms his way to what he wants. I’m afraid he will never learn and never change and Bri will have a lifetime of second or third place treatment, disappointments, heartaches due to disrespect, and then expensive gifts and rough pressuring sex to make up for “the shitty parts.” It really says something that both Cole and Bri recognize that the shitty parts are what make Cole him - and they’re both seemingly ok with that. Can you imagine if that was part of what people closest to you thought about you - yet you didn’t care or were too self-unaware to ever be a better version of yourself? And true to form, he never asked for her permission or discussed it with her, he just took her in the ass (with very little prep) because he was too freaked that she might be pregnant and god forbid he use a condom! His sexual selfishness and nonconsensual force really is a disturbing pattern between them. She is so young and inexperienced, she likely doesn’t even realize this is wrong.

Despite thinking that Cole is so much less than what Bri should settle for - I am not beyond thinking he could truly change and step up to be the man she needs him to be (not just the gorgeous sex machine she lusts for), you should please continue this story so we can learn how their wedding goes, if they become parents right away, and can this truly be a healthy relationship?

PurpleJupiter7PurpleJupiter7about 2 years ago

So glad I found the end of this story here. I read the first 3 chapters on Wattpad but thankfully a comment there gave this site. Again, love, love, love this story - and all your others. Even though I am reading them out of order. You are an amazing author. I love the great combination of fun, romance and sex.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

So... Cole is supposed to be a SENIOR partner at 25. Nope, not buying it. Even in general these guys seems to be in positions that would be plausible if thet were 10 years older.

Especially as they act as if they were at most 25, and NOT in such positions. Totally contradictory.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous