All Comments on 'The Octopussy Necklace Ch. 07'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
So hubby's back...

And he's a cuck now??? Seriously???

2 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
God Did You Screw This Up

You made Tom a willing cuckold. Jesus man! How fucked up is that? 1* For dragging me through 7 chapters of this only to neuter the husband. Horrid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seven chapters of tripe!

Look at the scores, author. Than request Literotica to remove your garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i wish

someone would take that pen and stick it in your ear, i'll go on record to say this is one of the worst story i have ever scanned.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
I have to agree with the Anons here.

This whole tale is bullshit, man. I was hoping that Tom would be a man instead of a cuckold. Too bad you emasculated your character by making him a willing participant in this whole mess. If I could go back and re rate this one, I would give it 1 star. Unfortunately, I gave you two by accident last time.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
1* utter rubbish

I didn't think it was possible for this story to get any worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
don't be dismayed...

You've fallen afoul of the cuckold-obsessed who only read stories to hear about evil women being ground into the dirt by righteous husbands. The rating on this story is 4+ and all your ratings will rise when the Real Men move on to rant and rave at somebody else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dont be Dismayed

So you are willing cuckold. How does your wifes lovers sperm taste when you remove it from her. Real Men? No just regular men who know what a cuckold is and is not. One last comment. Hope the author realizes that any evidence gathered by Toms whore is inadmissable in any court because you cannot commit a crime(prostitution ) to gather evidence. Even cuckold Tom knows that

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
I'm still waiting

For the end to score this. Can't say it's going to be more than a three. Tom accepting her whoring is so far from believable that it isn't funny. No man that I know would ever take her back after Lord knows how many miles of cock she'd taken.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
If this is a better read

I hate t think what is was like before shiree got hold of it.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
believable ?

@ Saxon_Hart

This entire story is so far past being believable or having any sort of logical characters I wouldn't be surprised if Santa Claus was the overall villain.

Tom goes missing, wife become a whore straight away to find him, wife makes no real effort except fucking customers to seek hubby out, after days of fucking random customers the whore meets Hugo, Hugo for no reason takes whore back to secret lair where Tom is held captive, wife goes back to whorehouse and leaves Tom at secret lair and sends a "letter" via a customer to try getting Tom help instead of freeing him herself, Hugo doesn't seem bothered he was drugged for a few hours while a whore was in his secret lair (with a captive next door).

Tom shows up days( letters do take awhile to be delivered) later without a scratch (after being held captive and tortured for weeks at the least ?) and is neither bothered about wife working as a whore, not bothered about fucking her after she had how many men (STD's?) but seems very ok about her going back to being a whore to help solve the case even tho she is not trained in any way for such a mission.

Hell, now that I think about it, Santa Claus being the big bad overlord could only make this mess of a story better lol.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago

@Jounar

I like your reasoning, and noted that myself. This entire tale is garbage of the lowest order. I believe that Alex was going for convoluted, but ended up with ridonkulous instead.

However, I believe the Easter Bunny is the main villain, here. Santa is just one of his henchmen. lol

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

@ IronDragon

I dunno man, the Easter Bunny always struck me as more of a global domination type rather than the low level smuggling ring like we seem to have here.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
@jounar

I don't know, but I guess I'm still hoping that this can be pulled out in the end. Tom gets his bad guys, and then turns to Nikki and says, "by the way, I've had your shit shipped to the country club. You make a better whore than a wife. I am filing divorce papers as soon as I get checked for the clap. Nice knowing ya, hope you make lotsa dough on your back...whore!" That might save the story.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

@ Saxon_Hart

What you wrote would make sense and kinda fit how Tom doesn't seem bothered about her going back whoring or even being in danger. The problem is nothing in this story has made any sense from the beginning and this authors previous work was full of psychobabble to justify the cheating and then left unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Is this a cuckfest?

Assholes.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago

The worst part here was that he used the title of a pretty good James Bond movie in the title of the tale. As Riddick would say: "Fuckin' insulting."

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
promise

This started with some promise and quickly went to hell. I fully agree with ya Jounar. Alex_lover's previous attemp felol apart and was left unsolved, but then some other guy comes on and totally re-writes the story and basically made the original look even worse. While this story is FUBAR, Tom kicking the whore to the curb would at a minimum save Tom's face.

I think this author can write, but he just tried something that was too large and complex for him to pull off.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

This tale went from fair to bad to preposterous. What happens next and does anyone care at this point? Damn again.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Thanks for the effort. Not much more I can say until I see where it is headed.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
On second thought . . .

There is something I could say. In this chapter you are foisting things on the reader that are hard to swallow given the previous chapters. I understand the whole spy angle and patriotism thing, so in spy stories it is not uncommon for people to sleep with the enemy to get information. Unfortunately, your story has been inconsistent and the proper groundwork was not laid early on. In the beginning, the wife just came across as a whore and her eagerness to jump into bed with others was inexplicable. The whole spy angle was nonexistent and finding her hubby seemed an afterthought. The last two chapters have tried to get the story on the proper track. Again, it is too little too late. The wife trying to be noble and go back to fuck some more for the sake of her country simply comes across as bullshit. The sentiment could have been believable had the story been constructed differently.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
where

Where is the ending to this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quite Poor

This is absurd on every level. It has lost my interest and I will not bother to complete it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous