All Comments on 'I Gave Her The Green Light And She Took The Autobahn'

by BigKahunaCat21

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow, I'm surpised you called yourself a husband

muchless a man. Cucky thru and thru. Not worth reading it muchless rating it

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
Move on...

...this bitch is going to give you the gift that keeps on giving real quick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
humm

This man is in a world of hurt with his woman... She is not his wife.. Dump her and do it quickly...

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
I HAVE A FEELING BKC21

is going to pen a sequel to this. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just another cluck story by a depraved author.

In a sequel they all get AIDS and pass away in agony.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This would have been more interesting...

if it had included a scene the next day in which he confronted the wife. She obviously didn't have a legitimate excuse for doing all this without discussing it with him in advance, even if he made some vague remark once. The fact that she scheduled this for a time that she knew he essentially wouldn't be able to attend clearly indicates that she knew he wouldn't go along with it. By the time he got back it would be too late to object. Therefore, it was deliberate cheating on her part. If you write a sequel, I hope you will have him read the wife the "riot act", and at least make her be his sex slave for a time to make it up to him. Regarding his "harem", why would he want Dorthea? As described, she had no sex appeal at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
There is always another dick

She could fuck 24/7 and still not get every dick or even a small fraction.

She can lose any and all respect that people had for her, wait she already did.

Most of the guys now only see her as a cunt, ass,tits and a mouth not a person.

Husband has hopefully realized the marriage is over and is moving on.

Anybody who holds somebody to what they say during sex most likely manipulated the conversation to get those words.

deadonedeadonealmost 11 years ago
Lets face facts here

This does not spontaneously spring up. It had to start slower and build over a few months. So she has been cheating on him for quit a while. She just had to manipulate him in to excepting the role of WACC. Dump her ass now. Don't worry about her she most likely is the office whore already and has been servicing every client that old Nathan brought in.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
Terrible

Unbelievable, immaturely written and with no real story line. Why is it that everyone who can read an erotic story thinks they can write one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Open marriages and orgies like this seem more suited to Group Sex than to Loving Wives - he apparently doesn't seem to have a problem with fucking every woman in the room or with his wife getting gangbanged even though she railroaded him into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
dimwit

there was a normal marriage and she organized an orgy ?

she was a whore before or working in a brothel (a party for work mates)

real shit never read anything so stupid.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Not badly written and I love he title.

But the story feels very compressed. Too much happens too fast. You should have made the plot simpler or the story longer. As it is, you cant really identify with any of the characters.

You get thumbs up for effort tough.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
ANONS win

At least two ANONS got it right (i.e. I agree with them!) It's not bad, and Hubby needs to learn to LISTEN to Sweetie ESPECIALLY when he is being distracted by her! Did he learn nothing from living around his Mother?

Hey folks - it is FICTION, and the TITLE tells us it is tongue-in-cheek (oops...pun not originally intended!) Sweetie asked him about it, and verified it the next morning, then notified Hubby about the party! Yeah, it is unlikely there are that many co-workers who will stay as a BBQ evolves into an orgy (at least the first one for this grouping of this company!) it was nice to have some less-than-perfect specimens along with the obligatory 'firehose phallus' types!

Group Sex would have been a good choice, but the central theme of this tale is Hubby being 'snookered' by his 'honest but sneaky' Sweetie. He seemed to adapt to the surprise just FINE! ALMOST a TLW story...almost!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a shit story if you like orgys, no protection all diseases likey,

why get married and see a doctor after your orgy. hope you don't get aids. and this is a normal marriage. its pretty sick writing for me. it belongs in gang banks , whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another sick story from a chucky author

he comes home expecting to find his wife, not a wife but a whore and he gets it on after figuring out what is going on. a marriage made in heaven, really not!!!! one sicko author .at least it was short..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So bad

it's not worth a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ridiculous story

There might be a good idea in there somewhere, but wtf? The wife asks for an OK on a threesome and the husband returns from a trip to find an orgy happening in his house. He blinks and joins in.

As written, it's worthless. You've got to give more motivation, you've got to give reasons for actions, and a horny wife isn't good enough. There has to be characterization, a followup. There isn't and as a result the story is flat, dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well at least he got some for himself

Most willing cuck stories are unequal for the hubby and are just humiliation!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Big Kahuna

Implies masculinity. Not really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What happened to your balls?

Silly story from a little dude that needs a new title, Big Kahuna you are Not!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Should be in GroupSex

A lot of deceive by wife for her husband to bear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Better off in non-erotic. Lol

Or groupsex.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Depth !

I think the idea of the story has potential for a sex charged, cheating spouse, deception, moral dilemma, humiliation !

There was development of the characters, reasons, motives, situation building for the story.

The husband mentioned that his wife may have strade in the pasted. This one should have his alarm bells ringing.

The moral of this story is communication break down. Need to pay attention to what one is agreeing to !

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
I read this story

and his "Film/Fluff" story and I was NOT impressed. I was ready to move on to a different author, but decided to try one more. I really, really liked the seven "gobsmacked" stories and the four "Nancy" stories. The remainder that I read were hit or miss. I really enjoyed the "Fuckathon" story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Total shit story!

Worthless.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Not one ofyour better efforts.

Kind of a minimal cuckold story. Period.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldabout 2 months ago

Call the police, evict the party, divorce the bitch, burn down the house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous