All Comments on 'Father and Son Bonding'

by Lovely_Emma_21

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Daddy's love

So fucking hot. I hope you keep writing on these two. Nothing like daddy loving his son's mouth and ass. Waiting for next chapter.

TodesengleTodesenglealmost 18 years ago
Daddy

I love it when daddys fuck their boys in the ass. Cant wait to read part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
father love

father & sons doling each other how hot,gay incest stories are very hot especelly hairy and buff guys, thanks so much,really gets a fellow going/ more ok?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

That was a great story and I hope to read more from you like this one. Nothing like a father-son sex scene. Some of my best fantasies are with my sons in bed with their mother and me as they take turns fucking us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i wish i had the nerve to do this to my dad.

i have stole looks at my dada cock, i know he is un cut and big! i wish i could suck him off and swallow his hot load! then have him tare my ass open! i love my daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"spread those ass cheeks, son, daddy's coming in!"

This excellent story, together with its sequel, reveals a part of the dynamics of sex in the family that many people are unaware of. It's the yearning, the aching need of a son to get shtupped up the ass by his own father. Just check out the comments by sons, eager to get hold of what's jumping in dad's pants. It's natural for a boy to admire the big fat dick and heavy balls hanging between his father's legs. Most go on and want to suck on that thick fatherly dick and drain those paternal balls (the balls that made them!), savoring and swallowing the thick cream that dad shoots in their mouth and down their gullet. Dad's big penis is a symbol of power and ultimate authority to his son. So best of all a son wants dad to use him like a girl--like his own mom!--flopping him on his belly, as the boy grasps his ass cheeks, spreading them far apart, to show dad the target, his sweet boyish cunt. As one son comments, he wants his dad to "tear his ass open!" Faced with his boy's cute little twat, what dad can resist shoving his big hard on way up there, the tightest hole his big prick will ever stretch and stuff? The father grins and grunts as he fucks the hell out of his son's asshole, the boy moans in contentment. Then dad unloads his big balls into his son, and the boy is blissfully happy that now his father's rich manly essence is part of his own young body. A boy should never be shy to tell his dad he wants him to fuck him up the ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ok but 2 short nd ?

Ive see a story very much like this one either on this site or another

FoxRainFoxRainover 12 years ago
yay

its good! yay i say

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
gud story

a little fast but enjoyed reading, kyp up the gud work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous