All Comments on 'I Shared My Girlfriend'

by BigBrad99

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Only sicko guys like you.

Just another sorry excuse of an author who is a cluck lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT!

More, More......fuck these assholes that can't distinguish between fantasy and reality! Besides I'm a voyeur and love to hear more about how she is totally degraded.

Good job on the story!

bobby9909bobby9909over 10 years ago
Which one is the wife?

What part of this is about a wife? If they're not married he's not a cuckold, and if there's no wife this isn't the right place for this story. Where are the editors?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OOPS!!!

Kind of a short but funny story. Gotta ask though, have you got a new girlfreind? cuz you just lost that one. OOPS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathetic

Why don't you cut out the middle 'man', and just get Carter to fuck you directly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
new alpha male

Sounds like Carter is the main man now in Lindsay's life. Brad may now realize it yet but he has become a third wheel as Lindsay now has developed emotional ties now with Carter and his well endowed equipment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Now that's what I call a filthy girl.

Love it 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
change of name

should be bigdummy99 loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Editing needed...

Watch your tense shifting (present to past and back irregularly) and pronouns ("her" should be "she" in the second sentence for example. Get an editor; it's a service offered on literotica, after all. Otherwise a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid

Gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a pathetic loser! Where are all these sickos coming from. I've never met a cuckold in real life and nobody I know would be caught dead acting like this guy! You would be crucified in my town if someone found out you are a cuckold! It's perverted and disgusting and yes it does make you a sissy, wimp, etc......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brad's going to go bye bye

If Carter gets a job and can take care of Lindsay financially and physically, Brad is going out the door. Nice job, cuck boy! Dumb cuck! Get help for your self esteem issues!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Funny how ...

I always think, how funny it is that "Anonymous" reads the LOVING WIVES section. It's clearly labeled "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Yet, they have the audacity to blast the writers who enjoy the idea of sharing their woman!

Don't let them get to you!

I've actually watched my wife get fucked by a lot of different men, and we love each other very much and NO I'M NOT A WIMP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Brad is already gone he just doesn't know it yet. Read the dialogue people!

deadonedeadoneover 10 years ago
Wow

Normally it is not till after the wedding that his dick shrinks by half, he becomes a lackluster lover, and a 1 second man. Holy cow, that was fast!

In reality Brad owes Carter a bottle of good Scotch. Why? Thanks to Carter old Brad avoided the slut bullet (provided he is smart enough to realize it). Carter seems smart enough to fuck her and leave her. Face it she would never be wife material. A great girl friend, non-live in type, but no long term or emotional involvement.

Right now there is no marriage so everyone can walk, Brad you run, away with no skin lost. IF Brad gets his head out of his ass he should learn a few things in this episode so he should be fine. :-)

Fuck her and call her a cab, just call it don't pay for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Funny how ...

Not nearly as fun as assholes who can't stand others daring to have an different opinion.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Foul Ball

If your gonna swing you cannot give the new guy what your regular guy hasn't gotten. Death bell tolls for this ficticious relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid

Stupid Stupid Stupid!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
I wonder what will happen when Amy breaks it off with Carter.

When Carter is available, since Amy gave him the dump, will Lindsey dump Brad and go with the big cock Carter?

It would make a good second chapter.

Thanks for the read.

sirhugssirhugsover 10 years ago
Wouldn'd a true cum dumpster

want MORE guys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-funny how...

Oh, yes you are a Wimp, with a capital W. Anybody that enjoys watching his wife fucked by others is not only a wimp but has a fetish that is rejected by most males. You Sir, are in denial. Look asshole, so you understand, stories like this belong in fetish because that's what this is. So fuck off and let others voice their opinions as they see fit. If it bothers you so much, don't read the comments. Kapish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another fucking new wimp ass cuckold writer

pollutes the loving wives genre. What slime hole do you guys crawl out of? 1*

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Bad!

Dumb story has been done better by at least 1000 writers and I did not like theirs either.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Questions

@ Funny How Anon I am curiouse about these things.

1. Have you kids?

2. Are your kids DNA relatves to you?

3. What is your plan to your children? Do you like to bring up your sons to be small 18 years old cuck candidates and your daughters to be 18 years old hot wife candidates?

BTW We sexual majority men readers are here to read Revenge and Consequence stories. The extramarital fun for a sexual majority husbands TO GET RID OF THE CHEATING WIVES and if it is possible some revenge against the cheating wives and the lover boys. Look at the stories, because 20% of the stories are these types here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I'm looking for woman like her with no luck. Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I love being in a relationship with a true slut like Lindsay, how many guys can say that their girlfriend has another boyfriend?"

one question:

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKIN' MIND?

just askin'

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 10 years ago
Wrong!

Duna wrote: "We sexual majority men readers are here to read Revenge and Consequence stories. The extramarital fun for a sexual majority husbands TO GET RID OF THE CHEATING WIVES and if it is possible some revenge against the cheating wives and the lover boys."

Sorry, you're totally wrong. We are here because this site is labelled literotica. We want to read steamy sex stories! This "torch the bitch stories" become so stale (besides they are also totally unrealistic) and can only give stuck up morons with ego and other mental problems a satisfaction (those stories usually don't even have sex scenes).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Wrong!

So you like reading cuckold stories where the boyfriend or husband is slurping down sloppy seconds from someone that supposedly loves them? That's erotic? Sorry not in my book. Just fetish driven drivel written by morons.I believe you are wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

PLEASE continue. The "he's bigger than you" aspect is great. Adding in a smirk from your buddy, or a thumbs up while he's fucking her would make this story even better.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 10 years ago
Hey Anonymous hater:

So you love incest and rape stories? They are also here and don't get slapped so much!

People who read stuff they don't like are the problem. I don't like gay stories, period! But I'm not bashing the people who write them or the stories. I simply ignore those stories.

Different strokes for different folks!

Never heard of that phrase I believe!

About the story itself. I didn't comment on it, yet. So I'll do now. I loved the beginning. The pace was fast and it was interestingly written. When she turned herself his friends slut I thought the dirty talk was just for fun, to turn the guy(s) on. Sadly it went down the hill from there. The end was very rushed and she really became the friends bitch and the main protagonist a denied cuck. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Quite good

Ignore the sanctimonious jackasses who get all high and mighty on themselves by berating someone else's writing. You wrote this well, the pace was about right in my books for a "quickie" story and the story has some hot elements. I liked it plenty. Go ahead and write more!

jr5646jr5646over 7 years ago
been there

done that :) lasted 8-9 years until we all started having kids - usually got together once a week, sometimes more - mfm with slut girlfriend and my best friend. You would never guess in a million years that my quiet petite conservative GF/wife was so naughty and sluty behind closed doors... They would hook up during the day occassionaly and call me at work so I could listen in. Total torture but seriously hot... I'd rush home after work for sloppy 2nd's. We all loved it! My GF and I married and were even in our friends wedding together.. how surreal and fucking crazy is that?.. We didn't get to hook up as frequently after he got married but we still managed at least once a month. Things heated up especially when his wife went away on business, we'd have 2-3 day marathons.... Thankfully she never found out!!!

So how many guys can say their wife has a married fuck buddy.... hahaha ;-)

Great story Big Brad - post more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow this is so pathetic and gay. Wrong category

This is garbage and pure lame.

This kind of wimp cuckold story really sucks!

1* for this trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good thing about girlfriends?

They cost nothing to dump. Time to cut this slut loose. And he's NOT a cuckold as they aren't married. At least try to understand what you're writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
good girl

She is a good girl, and knows how to please both of you, and get hers too.

All of my wives ( 4 ) have been "good girls"

My current wife of 30 yrs, is a really good girl.

We have a married guy that services her when she is in the mood ( or he is ) and it is hot aws hell.

They have permission to play whenever they like, but they like the threesome best.

He is a little apprehensive about the Guy/guy stuff, but she likes to see his cock in my mouth, it gets her really hot.

They finish up, he fills her and I get my "silky seconds"

a dream come true.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
FUN STORY...

I think this was an erotic fun story... I'm fine with the sharing and threesomes ... but absolutely NOT with the fucking when hubby's not present...too much like cheating

RegretsRegretsabout 3 years ago
Well told but I felt....

I felt that Amy was made to seem a bit course with the dialogue. Also, with her very enthusiastic welcome to Carter, and fucking him without a condom I thought it highly likely that she would be changing her lover soon.

A bit course, for me, I do like these stories to be told about an adorable girl

Full marks to boyfriend for allowing her freedom, but I was disappointed that he was strong on calling Amy a slut, when, in fact, he had got her into the situation and stayed pure and undipped in the activities. Carter should turn on him and make it clear that he will be regularly fucking him, too, and then actually fucking him, much to her delight.

I want them to be complicit. Amy should not be open to the accusation of being a slut, in a future row and have nothing that she can say back to him. In these stories, it is essential that the pair are equally culpable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave complete ownership of my wifes pussy to my hung good friend years ago and he doesn't share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hottest moment of my life was sharing my fiancee with my good friend. Watching her reaction to his much bigger cock was a mixture of heaven & hell. Afterwards back in the living room she blurted out that she didn't know sex could be that good and that she never came fucking me. The humiliation was to much and arousing that I told him, now look what you've done, now she'll need your big cock all the time. He said that's what friends are for. I asked my fiancee if she'd like his big cock regularly. Oh my god yes came out quickly so I told her that he now owns her pussy until the wedding.

He owned her pussy the first two years of our marriage until he took a position in another city.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sharing my wife with my big cocked friend was the best thing sexually for all three of us. I was born to be a cuckold since I'm small in the penis category. I knew while he was fucking her when he asked me, who owns this pussy going forward and I told he that he did. I told my wife right then that Chris will be taking care of her from now on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous