All Comments on 'Here There Be Monsters'

by terowl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm glad you're back

And I'm glad this time you chose a category that will apreciate your story more.

Loved it, and thanks for writing and sharing.

UHA.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Jonathan is going to flip when he gets the info back on Terri.

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyalmost 11 years ago

Awesome. Can't wait to read more

KamattlockKamattlockalmost 11 years ago
Good Start

I am looking forward to reading the rest of the story I hope it gets finished I have read too many stories that start out great and you never see the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
same story, and you didn't finish the other one either

There is nothing more annoying than seeing an author has returned, basically re hashed their own old story ( she's a nurse, they met at star bucks, abusive husband Mike I mean if it's a redo just say so but don't try to pass it off as new) And what? We wait around for you to also not finish this one? No I don't stick around for authors who don't finish.

FlpantherFlpantheralmost 11 years ago
Re-do?

You definitely have the talent. I know I have read this before, or something very similar. I liked it then, so stick with it and finish the story. Good Luck

Sorry, I agree with the other comments too!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
A good start but I agree with

other posters. I've seen something very similar before. I hope that you are doing a rewrite and that someone else hasn't stolen your work.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

Rewrite or cousin to the other story. Don't care....just keep going. Weres vs vamps for the damsel in distress. Good times!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GREAT STORY

Don't listen to others saying bad things about you or this fine story please keep going I keep on finding people not finishing stories off it is very sad, yours has a fresh feel about it so keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ugh.

I can understand wanting to go back and fine tune something, but I have to agree with the others that this is a bit annoying. Ya had a good story going and now instead of continuing it and letting your style evolve through it ya hit the reset button. So what if she now works with kids and hes the alpha. I would personally prefer you scraped this unless you're going to make some real changes to the plot that spins this story in a different direction than the story you already had. In any cas I'm not too worried, just means im gonna have to wait a while.longer to find out what happens next. You're a good writer, keep it up im looking forward to how this story, which ever version of it, plays out.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
Ending???

This is almost the exact same story that you posted 2 years ago,,and NEVER FINISHED,,can we have an ending to something,please,,

sinistertwin86sinistertwin86about 5 years ago

Good story so far.. I wonder how well he reacts to mikes beating her. Keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous