All Comments on 'Because I Care'

by MrPezman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
litereader54litereader54almost 11 years ago
RE: Kids

Keep up the good work! I loved the story even with a few grammatical errors. This is better than most of the stories that get published on LitE. Yes, an editor & proofreader is always a good idea. Regarding the post from "Anon..."; it looks like he could use a little grammatical help as well. If you are going to bash another's writing at least don't make glaring errors in your complaint. And have the guts to sign your name.

ParadoxParadoxalmost 11 years ago
Very nice

You've written a great story. I look forward to more.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 11 years ago
So, Anonymous:

You thought it cute somehow to bully the author of a story about the evils of bullying?

For the record, I had not noticed the excessive use of "..." until you mentioned it, after which I looked, and you are right about that. Couldn't you have made that point without demeaning the author?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
25 of 31

This author has posted 31 stories and 25 of them have "earned" a red H showing they are hot!! Also, if you look at their biography you would see they are definitely not a kid!

A good author who makes a few grammer mistakes is still WAY ahead of the ignorant commenter. There was no good reason to make a degrading comment.

Sorry, I don't have a user account but I will give my name.

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

You captured not only the pain but the joy.

Note to all those other silly little grammar nazis out there, editors and proof readers are easier to find than people who can create emotion.

islandqtislandqtalmost 11 years ago
Franny!!

Can you do a love story about Franny? That would be awesome! It would be great to read a story about her emotional healing and her finding a man who loves her truly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"kids

Why do the kids keep getting stories posted? Go back to first grade and learn the extreme very basics of grammar. All the "..." used ultra frequently improperly for unknown reason other than to confuse or clean some mind block of the author is rotten and stupid. Notice idiot the proper method to indicate a pause is by a coma, if a change in thought either end the sentence or use a semi-colon.

Get and editor and/or learn proper grammar before posting another story."

Well anon YOU idiot, you may want to get an editor for YOUR own comments, particularly the bit about commas! I notice, you idiot, that YOU failed to used them in YOUR own comment. So fuck off and go back to school yourself!

I for one enjoyed the story, yes '...' was over used, but it in no way took away from an otherwise well written story. 5*

syd_the_cynicsyd_the_cynicalmost 11 years ago
Oh the stupidity of the grammar police.

Ignor the minor grammatical issues - just enjoy the flow of a touching and well crafted tale. Nice work!

MrPezmanMrPezmanover 10 years agoAuthor
Because it seems to matter.

Sorry if my use of "..." vexes you so much. I only used it because my characters faltered when they spoke, forcing them to pause often. The dialogue was halting as they searched for the right words to speak, discarding approaches to take others. I only tried to make it more realistic, because, while I can take my time and write, making things flow, my own speaking tends to turn out that way, and I wanted to use that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Everybody's and editor or designer. . .

My father, a great writer, English Lit Professor, and Ph.D., said the most important thing an author can create is to evoke an emotional response from the reader. You managed to do that. As a writer myself, I'm happy to see that you chose to show that emotion over just the sex. That's a pathway to being a great writer.

jsh1138jsh1138over 10 years ago
he was held back "a few grades"

but was still somehow a senior at age 18? what age do you think people normally graduate high school at? 15?

MrPezmanMrPezmanover 10 years agoAuthor

Some people graduate at seventeen, but yeah, I see what you mean. Sorry about that. Hell, I graduated at eighteen, almost nineteen, as my B-day is in July. and I failed two grades, so I used that.

ReefBeachReefBeachover 9 years ago
Good characters, good story

Very well told. You put so much emotion into your characters it's easy to follow their slightly hasty relationship. Beautiful sex too. Wants a sequel - but I get the idea of leaving the reader to ponder.

The dialogues are excellent. Very convincing voices, that match their owners. It's tricky to convey pauses in speech when you write, and you did it perfectly. I can't understand the criticisms of your use of "..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Good

Hi Mr Pezman,

I think "Reefbeach's " comment is very true. You have even managed to make you descriptions of the areas realistic and believable. You also described the emotions of the characters extremely well,making the story a very very good read and the reader wishing for more. Deserves a 5 and better.

Thank You

Handyman2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Of all your great stories, this may be your best !!

Pez: Can not guess who your Muse is, in relation to you. True life can be ugly and/or beautiful. The title of the story says it all. Author, thank you.

12bolt12boltover 1 year ago

Five star story! I Great characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrPezman@MrPezman
467 Followers
Getting older, wishing I'd taken advantage of more opportunities. I like to write, and, at the same time, I hate it. It is a fickle mistress, and it flees when I'm depressed, leaving me unable to write. It's been a while since I've been on here, but I will try to add more stor...