All Comments on 'How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 332 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I second the things, ways and results

The ways are not only stated very clearly but alot of info and taking the things to what we call a state of art. The author has amazngly told what a fact is and what the men should learn and apply. This is all love and if i add the the ultimate is end of love where as licking is keeping the love alive and always at an increase. one would always live for a fantacy, love and a want to know every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
needyou on here has a better discription of how

a pussy should be loved sucked and licked. read his and learn. Nice try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome

Awesome, incredible, wow. Can you send this article to my husband? *sigh*

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
lovely!

God, fantastic! Every man or woman should be required to read this before having a girlfriend!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic!

With knowledge like that, you can eat my pussy any day ^_~

curiositykittencuriositykittenabout 17 years ago
WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!

I came just reading your incredible tips - should be mandatory instruction for all males! THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another suggestion

I have to suggest chewing. It's may favorite. Start out softly on the outer lips, and work your way up in intensity. You can also lightly chew the clit for a heavenly experience.

TraditionalSkinheadTraditionalSkinheadalmost 17 years ago
A traditional skinheads' thoughts

I think you covered the topic quite well. I've never had any complaints, and have been using the same methods described for years. Good Job! By the way, if anyone reading thinks skinhead is just a synonym for nazi or racist, you're way way off. Traditional skins were around long before these fascist fucks, and in fact, the first skinheads were actually black! Look up the book "Spirit of 69" otherwise known as the "Skinhead Bible".

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

Wow! This is awesome!! I wish my boyfriend would do that to me, but from the many times I have more than hint at him that I would like him to do this to me and with his obvious change of subject or his usual 'maybe sometime', I KNOW I'm dating a guy who's totally NOT into eating pussy..*sigh*...even if he did end up doing it, I probably wouldn't enjoy it knowing he's not into it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Perfectionist

to be honest if anyone does not actually get anything out of this they are to be very idiotic indeed. this guy obviously knows what works for him so therefore is spreading his wisdom. i on the other scower the land looking for this sort of stuff to compare myself to, and to be honest with my experience you cannot learn from what some guy writes in a blog. It should come naturally,if you are crap at "going down" on a woman learn to live without whereas people like me and the gentleman who wrote this can get on with what we do best. nicely told by the way

British PornStar Big "Donkey" Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ur da champ...

ohhh kidilammmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes, yes, yes!

*swooon!*

<BR><BR>

*THUD!*

<BR><BR>

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

That was awesome! I want you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great tips

I've done alot of the stuff in this article. I also learned a lot as well. I can't wait to try the new techniques on my girlfriend. Thank you very much. Hopefully these new tips will move me from contendor to champ!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Publish this, really!

As a girl who loves oral, I agree with what you have said- apart from the butt stuff (but that's just me). Although you sound like a pro, something someone did that I always loved was to rub my hip bone and the hollow beneath, which meant that I could hold his hand while he blew my mind, so it was emotional too. Although he also used to watch me and having eye contact while someone eats you out is just insanely hot! Plus, don't discount digital penetration, as it means you can actually have vaginal-clitoral combo orgasms- and take it from me, they are GOOD!!

And finally thankyou for being a man who loves to pleasure women, spread the word, spread the word!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW

Every woman feels somewhat self conscious about her vagina. I love how great it feels, but what really turns me on is the fact that my man makes me feel like he loves every part of me. It takes away any inhibitions on my part. It makes me comfortable with him in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
standing in line..

...with the rest of the gals. I have to take exception with one comment though. Donkey Dave, if the guy can't do it he should bloody well learn! Or never ever moan about having crap sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I wish

I have had the most amazing oral.. Almost everything you have said... but now I am with a guy that refuses and when he does all I'm thinking is that he is really bad and the he hates it.. I have no idea what to do becuase personally I like it as much if not more than sex. Its so agrivating to be with a guy that refuses because of the taste.. I told him that if he just did it he would get used to the taste but whatever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Advice

A very well written guide to the delights--for both participants-of oral sex. But did I miss something? No mention of locating and stimulating the G-spot? It's the favorite thing for all of my partners.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh baby!

All of this... is perfect... You are... the man...

And yes, please spread the word that our pussies like to be eaten out... and that they are beautiful...

<3Fiara

bonnietaylorbonnietayloralmost 16 years ago
A better story on eating pussy was done by

needyou on here. He is the man, you're good but number 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MY FAV

THANKS

sexysmilesexysmileover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Your enthusiasm shines and gives your writing a great feeling. This is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
THANKS FOR THE HELP :)

WOW, IVE BEEN TRYING REALLY HARD GET MY GF TO LET ME EAT HER OUT, IVE ALWAYS BEEN WANTING TO DO THAT TO SOME GIRL BUT IVE HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE CHANCE. HOPEFULLY AFTER READING THIS ,SHE WILL SEE HOW MUCH I WANT TO MAKE HER MOAN THAT SHE'LL LET ME, I DON'T WANT TO DISSAPOINT HER , WHEN I TELL HER ALL THE TIME THAT SHE WILL LOVE IT

THIS ARTICLE IS GREAT THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excellent

so many guys are self conscious about eating women out! many just won't do it, because they don't know how, or are scared of messing up or something, which is a real shame because it feels so amazing! thankyou for writing this, now if i can just get my man to read it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pussy eating

I love to eat pussy and shallow her cum. Iwould love to be fucked in ass while eating her out

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
2 guys

It's way more fun if 2 guys take turns lickin the clit. While one is licking it, the other an lick her asshole. Drives a woman wild, and even more when on guys eats her cunt while the other guy gives him a blowjob.....

Greagle124Greagle124over 15 years ago
thanks

great article!! I love making love to her pussy!! and slow and easy is great..letting it build up for the both of you!!

thanks again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great article

wow!! I'm impressed by what u wrote, u really seem to know what ur doing. I'm also very depressed because my boyfriend won't do it...I'm clean, trim and lovely ( according to my ex) so, he basically is just selfish....think i need a new man

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Spot on!

Moaning works to deliver vibration, but delivering a "motorboat" to the clit at just the right moment makes me explode (and scream and call him Daddy).

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A girls pleasure indeed

I just loved this and all of your techniques are so perfect, That is my favorite part of it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I want you

I would do anything to have you lick my pussy, this article made me WET

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Too bad i don't live in NJ...

you sound like my dream man! Oh, and very well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great. | :

This is no fair at all. Im just 13 years old, and my boyfriend has done half of those things to me. And trust me, exactly how you wrote it, I felt it. ( : But only if it was all like the way you wrote it. Damb, I wish my boyfriend was more like you. More daring and curious. He does the same thing over and over. But how do I tell him I want "More"?! Oh, and you might be thinking, what the hell is this little girl doing reading this. Well, I just wanted to see it from a another guys point of view. Don't worry, Im not lesbian or Bisexual. But Im straight with those kinds of people too. I am no one to judge. Well, like I was saying, If you have the answer to my struggle (not knowing how to tell my boyfriend that I want "more") please e-mail me. tayxwoahh@aim.com

I WILL be waiting for your reply. Thanks. ( :

funky_quillfunky_quillabout 15 years ago
*sigh*

I can't talk...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
*Applause*

I've read many of your "How To"'s and I just wanted to say I appreciate it(as does my girl friend). You're the Go To Guy when it comes to How To

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
this article rocks - i love pussy

you have no idea how much this will help me cuz I`m a virgin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
are you married???

would love to meet such a wonderful guy!! are you married??

mmmmmmmm!

love, XO!

sexy, 5'4" petite blue eyed Irish brunette musician

Fire_LionessFire_Lionessabout 15 years ago
Sigh...

You are really making me miss my ex-boyfriend. It brought back the memory of me bracing myself in the doorjamb trying to stay on my feel while....well anyway, you get idea.

Fire_LionessFire_Lionessabout 15 years ago
Sigh...

You are really making me miss my ex-boyfriend. It brought back the memory of me bracing myself in the doorjamb trying to stay on my feel while....well anyway, you get idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
perfect.

we should get together...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wanna be licked

i hav my legs spread now, my pussy is aching to be licked just like that... im so wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
add some lip vibration

I call it mannabrating.

1st.. very important, before you start, Make sure you shave your face very smoothe no stubble at all, should feel like a babys ass around your lips and chin.

Then after all the foreplay, kissing, caressing and licking etc, blow out of your mouth with your tongue or lips vibrating together, (you can get different high and low pitches and vibration strength going when you get good ) and mannabrate her clit.

Later, have some fun and hit her G spot with your smoothe lubed fingers once she gets going..once going dont stop until she completes the journey.. Depending on the lady you may have an explosion.

Remember: shaved smoothe face and lubed smoothe fingers so she doesnt chafe. Youll want to return there on the next session.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i want it bad

you said 24 hour service available in NJ... i live in NJ. blonde 5'6 skinny blue eyes. please come eat me out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hahaha

haha i love itt!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you

Dude thank you for this cuz I just used it on my girlfriend today and the reaction I got was fantastic. Also what I got in return was even better. It worked like a charm man thank alot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Heres some bonus points

Lick up her thighs and out tease her look for signs when shes ready for me she breaths fast blow air into and around her vagina lick and kiss around untill shes ready look for body language

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
G spot stim

i also like to add a little g spot stimulation (if you believe in the G spot), you can slide two finger in and near the top area you will feel a kinda spongy area, apply slight pressure to that and move back and forth while you stimulate the clit. they always go wild with that, i actually caught my first squirt doing that technique in my favorite eat from behind in doggy style position.

i also have a 24 hour service, in Los Angeles (south central)

email me at

erotic_tongue40@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Word for word perfection! Here's some bonus fun...

Stop by the store before your big nite of pleasure and pick you up some halls liquid center cough drops!!!! Once you get started in the way mentioned above (because it's word by word perfection)grab the pack of cough drops and keep them close. When she begins to squirm and show signs that she's on that road to extacy, place one of the cough drops in your mouth and as you cover her clit with your whole mouth rub the cough drop up against her clit with your tongue but don't open your mouth just yet. Do this for about 2 or 3 minutes and then pull back and gentelly blow across her clit but watch out she is going to blow!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
and now for something completely different

Another thing to do is to rub your nose against her clit hood for something completely different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
do they?

After you have performed oral on a woman well, does she get wet at the mere knowledge that you're about to go down on them?

Kinda like Pavlov's dogs...or maybe Pavlov's (pussy)cats in this case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes. This article is the most epic win.

Oh. My. Gosh. I think I love you. Haha. My boyfriend (who is very smart) has been researching this stuff on how to eat me better. I'm glad he found this, because now I know I will have the best time and be more than willing to give him the time of his life as well. Thank you so much! This is GREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good got me wet just reading it

very well written!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yummy

Mmmmmm can i like have oral sex with you. You'll start my engine. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Couldn't have said it any better.

Definately play with a girl's ass. She may not know it, but it will heighten her sensations and send her through the roof. Guys, also don't feel threatened when a girl plays with your ass. So many think that girls will think they are gay, but hey WE DON'T! It will send you through the roof as well!

As for the writer, me and my husband are heading to the bedroom now, the article was so good, it got us aroused! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jesus On The Mic lol

I Love You , Im A Bisexual Female , And Im Known As Jesus By Giving Head :) But I Was Looking For Some New Tips And Tricks And You Fucking Rocked It Man ..

This Is The Best Article I Read.

Thanks A Lot !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Genius <- best word to describe u

dude, ur the man! tried this on my girl and she just went over the top, honestly...thanks lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dude you rock ;

broo dis shyt was the most greatest tips ; i had dis girl calling me all da tymee too give her head ; dey started calling me touch of tounge frm heaven lols ohh yeaaa :) thnks alot mann . andd yoo " Jesus on the mike lol " how bout ypu hit me up on myspace JamzOner123@yahoo.com :) ill puhh my workk and you buh yours ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thanx dude

it worked. not that it dint earlier. but worked better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ABC's

My husband flicks and licks the alphabet sucking inbetween letters into my pussy, he rarely makes it to Z before I explode!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tipster

I'm a guy who loves to eat pussy, you got to get the right chick for this but I like to mix it up, after the usual sucking on the pussy and all that, I fuck til they are gonna cum then bring them off with my mouth, it gives me a cooldown so I don't blow, and brings them off, repeat as necessary, back and forth, basically fucking then sucking. Keep it up for as long as you have strength. I have had more than a few pass out on me, I have achieved double digit success on the ladies part several times, and there is always bacon and eggs waiting for me in the morning, and a repeat anytime any I would like. This shit works. Won't even tell you what my record is for the ladies, you wouldn't believe me if I told you. In the bed I run the show. If you can't make her cum you aint doing it right. Mix it up boys, I get off on making them scream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Men please put this at the top of your read list

Asked my husband to read this and now we are both so in heaven..we have passed this on to others as well...

Thanks friend..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mmmmhmmmm

Absolutely amazing! You are a man that knows whats up when it comes to women. I wish more men knew or researched this information. I love men like you that love the vagina :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
veryyy talented

DO you have a email i can reach u at so i can get tipss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A questions about alphabet soup pussy licking

When any of you lick the alphabet, do you use caps or lowercase? I like the lowercase because you get to dot your lowercase j and i (makes the ladies go crazy). On the flipside, keeping the caps lock on allows a more advanced pussy eater use letters such as H, I, K, and B. I was eating out my girl Malina the other day and she went through the roof when I dropped the B on her. Do recommend a mix and match (upper, then lower) or just stick to one? Also, what do you think about cursive, or Greek letters (pi and omega seem like they would hit the spot)?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
lightly rake the g-spot while tickling the clit

My husband is the best pussy eater. He lightly rakes my G-spot with the tip of his tongue alternating between tongue fucking my pussy, all while tickling my clit with his upper lip (i think that what he is doing but im not sure which turns me out even more!!) then he pulls my puss lips apart and licks my g-spot and clit like a fucking vibrator...i cum in seconds!! ooh im about to get me some tonight! im turned on...Great article!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love It

There are things that you mentioned that i want to experiment with and things that you mentioned that I don't know how to explain but you explained them perfectly. Your advice was great. Some things you mentioned that are pleasing to women were so true about me, if no one else, and I didn't know the words to explain it to my husband. I'm glad you wrote this because now he can read what I've been TRYING to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wet Face

I love it when my husband is eating my pussy and he rubs his face all around in my pussy and gets his face all wet with my juices. It's so sexy. Just seeing his face when he comes up with my juices on his face makes my pussy throb. I love to kiss his face afterwards. So awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Real men eat pussy!

These are the word of a real man.

Never tried oral sex on a woman till i read this, No lie.

Now the wife is in love with my 'tongue game' !! =p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
She Got Sprung :3

I followed these words when i took my girl friends virginity. Really, i turned the tables. I did this three times to her and she fainted.When she came to she was revved up for the real thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
if she excited keep doin what your doin

I love having my pussy eatin. the one thing most men tend to do wrong is stop doing what makes me feel good. for example they will lick my clit perfectly to where im ready to cum, then they decide to get creative by licking other areas. don't make this mistake!!! when this happens to me, i cant climax because i lost the excitment. its cool to start out by licking all over, but once you get me going stay there!!! the article "how to eat pussy like a champ" is dead on, thats exactly how i like my pussy eatin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ahhhhh

that was awsome explanation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
putang muncher

Good shit, my girl loved it, still havin a hard time making her cum but she loves the entire experience. Good advice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You live in the same world as me?

Your stories and 'how to' articles are brilliantly written, entertaining and so funny in places! I would just like to say though that the 'how to' ones make me sad........ I am 25 and have female friends of 18-50 years old. We are all quite open about sex and chat about it for hours. Not one of the women I know (all ages, sizes, skin colours) has experienced a man that knows how to pleasure a woman. Mostly, though, you write how time and understanding takes place, you are so wrong. Any men I have ever been with make nasty comments about you afterward to their friends, or pay no attention in the first place becasue you are not a size eight etc. Your world sounds fun, sexy and exciting, but do NOT assume its the same for everybody out there. It is so far from what you write. You make me feel bad as if I am doing somethingw rong by not experiencing all this loving tender or rough crazy sex! I want to, but how can I when there are no men out there who will take the time to get to being a good love maker? If you dont look like angelina jolie, you can forget all about any male taking time to make you feel good. I am happy you enjoy your sex life, but it is NOT like that for thousands, even, millions of people out there. Its not 'easy' its not 'fun' and its not enjoyable. Ita drunken one night stands with idoit men, because if you arnt skinny and/or beautifull men dont want to know you for more than one night/5 minutes. Do a 'how to' on dealing with the REALITY of sex, love and passion... not this fantasy idealistic world you are in, where everybody is having the most brilliant sex ever. Get real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
100% correct

I have been married for 22 years.Your advice was perfectly described. You did not mention about when "going downtown" you can place your hands under her butt, and lift towards your mouth for greaer control and stimulation. Yee ha !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Omg

U sound so hott talking about it

I wish you could eat my pussy 24/7 

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awsome

pussy is the best thing in the world. nothing better than a pussy to lick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

great tips! a lot of what i did my first time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing.

My boyfriend had wanted to eat me out and had no clue where to start. A friend of ours showed him this and he followed. It was truly amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
PERFECT

Hit the nail on the head... more men need to read this ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yummmmmm

Nice work stud - once you're done whip out that big boy and plow that pussy you've just reved up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

My Girlfriend like here eaten anytime of the day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I agree...more men should definitely read this article! Did a woman write it??.. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait to try this to my girl. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Young love!

My girlfriend and I are pretty young I'm 15 and she's 13 and today she told me that she wants me to eat her pussy and that she wants to suck my cock so I plan to see here next weekend and try what you've said but I don't think we are ready for full on sex so this is a great resolution!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks so much man. I can't wait to try this on my girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You're the man!

I like how you explained this. I will hight light the key points and leave this on the bed for him to read!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Question

So what's your opinion on using the fingers while eating the pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
IM THE PUSSY EATING QUEEN!

Eating pussy is not a process you think out. Its something you vibe with. You read your partners body. You do the unthinkable. I personally like making my girl watch me eat her pussy. It gets her more excited. I also find that she gets very excited if I squeeze her ass while I'm eating the pussy. Enjoy the pussy. Catch everything you see in your mouth. When she least expects it slide to fingers in the pussy fast and deep. Feel how wet you made it. Talk to her. Ask her if it feels good. I like to scold my girl while I'm eating the pussy. I refresh her memory on times she made me angry. She always says sorry and it won't happen again. I tell her to hold the pussy and put it in my mouth. Sometimes I let her ride ly face. You have to get into ur girls head and make her pussy spill. Its fun and its taste great! Wanna know more twitter me.

Twitter.com/DaRuddest

Or

Www.Formspring.me/thesecretis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
pussy

i loved getting my pussy eaten by my boo he does it soo good hes a god as soo as he takes off my pants and evverything he licks my body then he goes down town his toung i the best hes the gretstest well he eating mylove hole he grabs me i all the right areas then if hes good we have sex see cause i dont work on fridays or saturdays he doesnt either and we fuck all day and nite i give him head he eats me wow and were having sex rite now ahhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmm yes daddi yes harder harder lick me klean

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent Advice

Awesome advice. My FWB went down on me for the first time last night, I never thought I would enjoy that so much. It was the most amazing night of my life--and he could tell. I have been promised this every night from now on, and I cannot wait to go down on him for the first time tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pussy....

Pussy, oh pussy, how i love you so

the cum you make the way you flow

if i could live in you god i would

i would lick you all day and suck on your hood.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what??!

Why the hell are there women dating guys who refuse to go down on them?? What is the point? Save yourselves the hassle, break up, go buy a vibrator, and get a new man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A ladies' King

best advise for pussy eatin like a champ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I LOVE YOU MAN!!!

KEEP THIS UP!!! YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT!!! FIRST STORY IVE READ ON HOW TO EAT PUSSY AND BY FAR I WILL NOT GO ANY FURTHER :) YOU SHOULD LIKE CREATE A CHAT OR SOMETHING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You helped me out

I'm soon to be eating a girl out but I never knew the proper way or any techniques on how to do it. But after reading this I'm ready to eat her out so thanks for posting this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bless Her Heart

You know what you're talking about...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ALWAYS gOOD

i'VE BEEN EATING PUSSY FOR YEARS AND IT IS ALWAYS THE VERY BEST. i

SOMETIMES EAT PUSSY WITHOUT THE FUCKING. i LOVE THE TASTE OF PUSSY JUICE ALTHOUGH IT DOES GET MUCH BETTER JUST AS SHE CUMS. I HAVE BEEN EATING PUSSY SINCE MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS AND I AM NOW 80, SO i HAVE HAD A LOT OF EXPERENCE. i AM OF COURSE NOW MARRIED AND STILL EATING AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. MY WIFE DOES NOT LIKE DOING A 69

AS SHE CAN'T CONCENTRATE ON HER FEELINGS, SO i USUALLY EAT HER FIRST AND THEN SHE EATS ME TO A STUNNING CLIMAX. EVEN AT 80 ITS STILL GREAT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Right On Target - (Standing Ovation) Five Stars

OMG, Finally a great "how to" . I think this should be a "must have" on EVERY ONE"S list, guy OR girl (experimenting). Please men follow this VERBATIM its just like we (women) WANT!!!!!!!!!! I actually came just reading this. WOW ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous