All Comments on 'My Friend Sophie Ch. 01'

by LeanneSinclair

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Fine work, Leanne

This was an excellent story and I am looking forward to reading more of it. Try to keep an eye on your paragraph lengths and speech tags, though; they can become a bit confusing if you're not careful.

Very nice indeed - thank you and please have five stars.

MarkHughesMarkHughesover 10 years ago
An interesting (and sexy) experiment

A story within a story, which enables you to embed fantasy in a mundane setting. Perhaps the first part could have been edited down a little, but the scene in the gym was fun and it was nice to get to know Sophie. Her own voice came through in the fantasy part, I thought. Overall, very enjoyable, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So enjoyable1

Your story turned this gal on. I pictured myself in Sophie's character, except that I fantasized that she was single (which I am) and not quite as "experienced" (which I'm not) and made to do what Sophie was made to do, making it even more humiliating and, more sexually arousing for me (which it sure did). A great story! I'm going to read more of your stories and I'm sure I'll enjoy and find them as stimulating and arousing as this one was. .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous