All Comments on 'More Than Wife Can Handle'

by Warlock1415

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...there are MANY!!!

...just a few white trophys that the BLACK GODS 'OWN'!!!...VANNA WHITE..HEATHER TESCH..DOLLY PARTON..JANE SEYMOUR..RAQUEL WELCH..MICHELE KOCH..SAMANTHA BROWN..LAURA SAN GIACOMO..NANA VISITOR..ALL BREEDER VESSELS for the BIG BLACK ADONIS PIPELAYERS of the NBA and NFL BLACK STALLIONS..CONTRACTED out for 'CLUBBIN' and 'conferences'..both nationally and internationally..VANNA has her own private leer jet fleet to service the STALLIONS with as a reward...YOU GO GIRLS!!XXXXOXOXOXO..;-}}}..SOON TO join KING BARACK OBAMA and the FIRST BLACK LADY in the soon to be 'BLACK HOUSE'...america becomes BLACKLAND VERY, VERY SOON!!!..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
""

quotation marks are your friends...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your inner self...

...needs quotation marks, spell-check and a lot more exposition. Too much of this story was laden in dialogue, which, devoid of quotation marks, was hard to read through. Also, you need to draw things out a lot more. Did four guys show up in the house because the husband refused to suck dick? I don't think so. Was there a phone call made? How long did they wait? What happened while they waited? Put as many details as you can in your story and then pare back. You'll end up with a much better story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Prune sex = not hot

If you'd made the chick 30+ years younger, you might have stood a chance at eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grammar would help

You don't use quotes. You don't separate dialogue. You don't even say who is saying what. Horrible writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Learn to use grammar...

Learn to write properly, use punctuation and proper sentence construction.

baronwastelandbaronwastelandalmost 7 years ago
Editor please.

The spelling and syntax on this story is so bad that it is distracting to read. Please find an editor for your work so that there is some semblance to eroticism for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife needs Tyrone , we haven’t had sex in 30 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous