All Comments on 'Tristessa: A Succubus in Love Ch. 05'

by MistressTrinityJones

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
silverlock17silverlock17over 10 years ago
That was unexpected

Nicely done all around. Multiple surprising, but believable twists.

DRayElliottDRayElliottover 10 years ago
Good but sad

I sometimes wish my brain were like my computer and I could just delete things. Not that I'm saying that this story was bad, mind you. It was very well-written with few spelling errors. I just don't like it when a character I care about has something as sad as losing the person they love occurs. I guess I'm something of a romantic that way...

MistressTrinityJonesMistressTrinityJonesover 10 years agoAuthor
Yeah sirry

I know it was a bit of a downer. I do plan to continue other story lines with Tristessa but I felt like this one had run its course; it didn't feel like the characters had much room to grow anymore going further down this path. Maybe I gave it short shrift in the story but they did have most of a human lifetime of happiness together so it's not all sad. Then again, her name basically means "sadness." When you effectively live forever, you're going to experience a lot of loss...anyway, thanks for reading!

MistressTrinityJonesMistressTrinityJonesover 10 years agoAuthor
Stupid typo in the title of my last comment. Sigh.

Obviously it was supposed to be "sorry."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Surprising

Was just looking for something to fap to. Then you took me by the tongue with all this plot and characterisation and shit. What the hell is wrong with you? Great story, regardless. I don't regret reading it, except now maybe I have to find something else to jerk off to.

JoshWritesJoshWritesover 1 year ago

I really liked this whole story. I love the darkness, especially as she tries to do good, but is forced to constantly question her morality in different situations. It was very well written.

Ps. The bit in the cell was particularly dark but I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous