All Comments on 'Ungeheurer'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ViperVenomViperVenomalmost 11 years ago
About the title

Hello sr71plt,

the title of your story seems a bit off. I reckon you were looking for the German term for "monster", which is "Ungeheuer" (with one r). The word "ungeheurer" (with a second r and normally not capitalised) is a declined form of the adjective "ungeheuer" (one r, normally not capitalised), which means "monstrous", "tremendous" and so forth (or, as an adverb, "monstrously").

"Ein ungeheuer ungeheurer Sturm erweckte das Ungeheuer" means "A monstrously monstrous storm awoke the monster".

Regards

Venom

sr71pltsr71pltalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Yes

Yes, it was misspelled. Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the story?

ViperVenomViperVenomalmost 11 years ago

Tentacle stories are not my cup of tea, I just stumbled upon this one. Apart from that it is nicely paced and sports some colourful expressions. But a lot of the sentences are far too long.

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 11 years ago
Octopleased

Very good tentacle tale. Atmospheric and the main character was well defined. I like the touch of superrealism - always a tricky thing to pull off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Interesting and imaginative

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3026 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...