All Comments on 'Two Bi Studs for Brenda'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

hot my cock is so hard pleasw write more

marleywasonemarleywasoneabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Don't listen to that yo-yo, it was a great story. Well written. It got my attention and held it all the way through. Was very aroused and very hard so you did what you intended to do. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

My poor liitle tired quim REALLY enjoyed this hot story 4 times. And about that nasty name? He is probably jealous. I am thoroughly in penis envy right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a story.

Your story pulled me right through it. I'm so hard right now. I loved it. I could feel it deep in my belly. I could feel my cock twitch and throb and my tight ass spasmed with youir descriptions. I love this story. My cock is leaking and I'm dying to unload it in my womans scorching pussy tonight. She is in for a ride but I'll be thinking of you all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lucky guys

If i were lucky enough to have a bi experience, I would love to have someone like Brenda to help me through the way she guided Tom and Kevin, including going against her way of life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

I recently got fucked by a big cock for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. That is why this story was so good for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another chapter

you should keep going with this scenario.....the possibilities are endless. you being DP'd by them as a start, then you joining in with your favorite strapon......LOVED this story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome Read!

What a great story, I agree with the reader that suggested the different additions to your 3some. I was half expecting Tom to plug your ass while you were riding Kevin. I'm a married woman who is bi curious. and was pleased to know that I'm not the only one who gets aroused watching two or more men have sex with each other. I was very wet by the end. More please!

leibeleibeabout 9 years ago
5stars hot

Oh yes, just what I've been looking for! In a different context but this really got me off. I can't wait to share it with my husband 😂

Tippy69Tippy69about 9 years ago

Really liked the story.

bigirlnc45bigirlnc45over 7 years ago
more please

I thoroughly enjoyed this fantasy. It's not very realistic that a dyke would jump in there like she did, but it makes a great fantasy. I actually want this story to continue. I want to see "the next level." Keep up the good work.

69stroker6969stroker69over 7 years ago
Great story

I'd love to take Tom's place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh, hell yes!

I'm not a lesbian but this story could be my fantasy. I've never jilled off so hard. Waiting for your next story.

rukindrukindover 5 years ago
Mindreader...

Wow. Definitely one of the best written-- and best imagined-- of anything I've read. Not only that, but the author somehow read my mind... I'd love to be in a scene like that one!

PeterOnan55PeterOnan55over 2 years ago

Hot as fuck!! Nothing like a hot woman to get shy guys over the "hump!"

load69load69about 2 years ago

Spectacular story! You got my cock rock hard!

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous