All Comments on 'Mom and Daughter Make Big Discovery'

by TheBadHatter

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Retarded premise and "dialogue"...

As usual with most incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oi

Oi anonymous, if you don't like the story, don't friggin read it.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50almost 11 years ago
Liked it

You will have to write another story to answer Cindy's question. Okay, unrealistic, juvenial and maybe a bit of a stupic premise. But there are people like this and stories about them are hot. Both of your stories neded more chapters, 5 stars and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Re: Oi

How are we supposed to know if it sucks if we don't read it? You're turd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yeah

Mom was a dirty whore. Wish brian would have came on her tits and made the sister lick it off

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
not sluts but...

These 2 women have zero willpower.

Morlan502Morlan502almost 11 years ago
Erotic Literature or as is entitled, "Literotica"

"These 2 women have zero willpower." Well this is an erotic and mostly fantasy website! Hey this place doesn't have to follow norms. It is an erotic story site. Just relax and enjoy! Not a personal attack, just an urging to have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
an okay story, but...

why the lezbo action and why the suggestion of ass-fucking at the end? All that's just totally predictable. Isn't Brian's massive superb cock and his big loaded balls enough for the two cunts of the family?

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Damn****

Somebody needs a smoke. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Huh?

Was Brian asleep or in a coma when all this was going on? Funny stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
need more of it

hopeing you have an nothere chapter to thic story

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago

Truly preposterous storyline, but so fucking Hot! Is there to be another chapter? Hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm a heavy sleeper, but...

Wow! He slept through being fucked by his Mom and his Sister, and only woke up after his Mom started screaming? The dude must sleep in a semi comatose state. A woman blows her breath on my cock while I'm sleeping, and I'll be wide awake in three seconds. However, I did enjoy the story. I do partially agree with the other commenter that his Mom is extremely weak willed. Sister on the other hand is a horny little minx who loves to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Completely full of shit.

This was ridiculous. So unlikely. Chance of that happening would be nil. Only comment is, make sure the boy is awake next time and keep on writing. I want to read more about mom and daughter and son. Daughter taking it up her ass while mom licks her cunt would be even hotter. This was a great read and I hope to see a second chapter and soon.

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Hilarious

Very funny and I enjoyed it.

joe32112joe32112almost 11 years ago
Lucky Brian

Maybe he was awake the whole time :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun story

Sometimes when a family member is well endowed it leaves a lasting impression. Often other guys just don't measure up and women are not satisfied without a big one.

greowulfgreowulfalmost 11 years ago
you almost lost me

6" long and 5" round soft? that's like a soda can SOFT. The only thing that kept me going was the mom-daughter dialogue. That must've been good too, cuz I also don't usually like such a fast transition from "ew" to "more!" Not sure I'd read more submissions, but this was okay.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Perhaps he wasn't such a sound sleeper after all

It would be a good story if he was awake all of the time and just let the women of his family enjoy his cock.

He could surely make his girls submissive to him if he wanted it to happen.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

Very hot and also funny; well done! Would be cool with a folllow-up.

britsoldieragainbritsoldieragainalmost 11 years ago
.....keep going......

nicely down....write more.....soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mm

Got me dripping

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
chapter 2?

Hot story. Chapter 2 would be interesting if it was told from the son's point of view.

puncturepunctureover 10 years ago

That was great. Any more? Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jealous brother

Reminds me of the time me and my sister looked at my little brothers huge cock 10 big inches. We played with it till he was hard and woke up. Then we sucked his cock together.

browser2525browser2525over 10 years ago
Fact or Fiction

Rest assured, this stuff happens more than many would ever think..

hejohejoabout 10 years ago
Too short

There is a lot more you could do with this .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Look, it's only natural...

when two females like Cindy and her mother have such a great "asset" in the family for them to get wet between their legs. The asset, of course, is Brian's very big very fat cock. (The boy's got a pair of loaded balls to match, too.) This is an excellent story by a gifted writer, but frankly I could have done without the lesbo action. It really doesn't fit. Cindy has her brother's beautiful monster and mom her boy's magnificent young prick available to them for the first time and out of the blue they start lickety-splitting? I don't think so. There's so much more to explore with the treasure Brian's got between his legs. Get the lad used to the fact that the family cunts are his, to slam and pound, stuff and stretch whenever he gets the slightest urge. He's a young guy, and it suddenly dawns on him that he'll never have to jerk off again. Whenever Brian feels like it, he just goes and finds his mother or his sister and sticks his cock up a warm wet twat. He pumps that twat--his mom's twat or his sis's twat--to his heart's content, and finally unloads his big young balls up a welcoming family cunt. Lots and lots of boys, who know maybe most of them, would love to be in his shoes. They're drawn by their baby sister's sweet little slit or by their mom's wonderful baby-hole, but all they can do is whack off dreaming about them. Brian is one lucky motherfucker AND sisterhumper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I would love to fuck my own mom... How can i do it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Well, their relationship will never be the same. To 'anonymous', there is no formula for fucking your mother. We respond like any other woman. Think of trying to get a happily married woman who has a great sex life to have anal sex with you. Then multiply it several times. For it to work, she will have to be the one to initiate it. You may seduce her over a period of time, but in the end, she will have to believe it is her idea. She'll have a lot of built in prejudices and fears about doing it, so be careful. Never be cavalier about it. I say this because I do not think it is a bad thing for a mother to do with her son, if they do it right. I like this.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I have to be able to believe it could happen for it to be erotic

This was wide of the mark.

way wide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

You should elaborate on this story! Turn it into another!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love your story. I wanna know more!!

I want to have sex with my mom plus she is freaky but I don't know how to tell her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wtf

What a crock of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful family

All over the house feeling wacthing you.

I send your story to my friends

They loved your family frist time 3somes sex

I hope young man will eat your lovely pussies at the same time

I hope you can improve your orgasms

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope they both got pregnant and be sleeping the same bed.I got my mom and sister pregnant.at the sametime we do sleep in the same bed it is king size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was almost same as me but instead of sister its brother

When I was 15 (about 5 yrs. Ago), me and my brother (18) at that time hanging out in our pjs (I wear nothing as my oh also my brother. We both have a huge dick. Mine was about 7 inches and 5.5 inches around at that time and my brother is about 9.5 and 7 around when he was 19. Soft though. Our family have very big cock not from my dad's but from my mom's, her family all have 7 inches + when soft and luckily I'm also one of them.

I was sitting in the sofa with my brother and my mom, my dad went to a business trip for 3 months. Me and my bro doesn't wear anything that night and my mom wear a tight tee shirt and tiny (3 inches long) sport pants and by the way her breasts was K-cup size and its huge! I can see her tits inside that skinny tight shirt and after we watched a movie it was about midnight and my mom was drunk also my brother is, I am also feeling dizzy too and that night my bro accidentally opened his sex video with his boyfriend and we all got turned on so we all have sex that night. Btw me and my bro are gay. And luckily my mom got pregnant with whoever it was? Maybe me or my bro but we have fun a lot inside her

SoullessarcherSoullessarcherabout 6 years ago

I'm hoping that you write another chapter. Maybe even having both mom and sis take it in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mommas boy

Great story. Mine is son with Mom. My mother was a widow. About two years. But, I knew she was sexually active with my Dad. Every other night. Some nights I could hear her moaning. I was 16 and had a few encounters. Most girls were built like boys.. Small tits, no hair. But , always tight. Bragging , I guess. I measured at 8 inches, and about 4 around the shaft. Rumor went, that Dick , had a DICK. One evening, I had glanced through an adult mag. I got hard quick. Then I thought, maybe, just maybe , I could talk my Mom into a quickie. I surely didn't want her to go out trolling. The worst she could say is no. Later, I heard that moaning again. So I stripped off my clothes except my very brief boxers. Knocked on the door, didn;t wait for an answer, just walked in. Oh my god, she was completely naked , lying on her bed with covers pulled down..She looked at me, and took a deep breathe. First thing she said, was, Mommy has feelings and needs to. I know I told her, and I want to help you..Staring at my big bulge in my shorts. It wasn't right. I told her , no one would ever find out. She smiled, then said, come lay by me. Her body was amazing, her breasts looked firm,she was well manicured. Pussy shaved lightly. I laid next to her Gave her a little kiss on her cheek. Then she grabbed my head and planted a big wet french kiss , with her tongue playing tricks in my willing mouth. I loved to neck, this was a hot and heavy session. My hands found her tits , squeezing hard and pnching her nipples. She came ungluded We kissed and kissed, , my other hand moved down to her pussy area. My goodness, she was wet and even warm to the touch. She whispered , telling me to get in her. No hesitation, I mounted her. With one quick motion I stuck my hard and aching cock in,s.he screamed out, slow, damn your so big. Then listening to Mommy , i eased in slowly. Her moans turned to groans. Slow went out fast. I began to pound her fast and hard. I lifted her legs up , spreading her out. She wrapped her arms around my back and legs around my waist. We fucked and fucked. I told that i was ready to cum. She said , go ahead honey, i've cum twice already. Then with one big push , I hit her bottom, and let go of my passion. It felt like i shot at least a quart. It kept cumming and cumming. Finally we both seemed to go limp. We laid in each others arms for quite a time. I actually didn't want to get off of her. Honey, she said, you were the greatest sex I ever, ever had. Can we do it , maybe every night? Yes mam , what ever you want Mommy, I love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MikeFiveInch

Wow! So fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [5 (4.75/5=95%)]!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

And definitely Hot. I hope there’s more.

VanessaKVanessaKalmost 3 years ago

Wow. That had this granny sopping wet. My imagination ran and isbrunning wild.

freakboy72freakboy72over 2 years ago

You should continue this story

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

It pushed the right buttons and it worked perfectly for me. It is the kind of incest fiction I like, with only one guy involved. 5*.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I read incestuous love stories for the emotional, psychological sensual chemistry which develops. This was just sex. Sometimmes it works, some times it does not.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Start the action faster. Other wise good.

Fireplace10Fireplace107 months ago

Another chapter or two please

AkpervertAkpervertabout 1 month ago

Wild, crazy, and not likely to happen - ever. But good for a mind-fucking and getting off.

Client8Client823 days ago

Pure raunch, and I loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous