All Comments on 'Beach Vacay'

by TexRiffraff

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
grrat story

that was very, very hot. Very sexy girls but never over the top. More of their adventures please.

memorable_eventmemorable_eventover 10 years ago
Thanks

I really enjoyed your story and the way you write. Would like to see the next installment involving these four girls soon.

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
Wanting more -

Thankyou for sharing this lovely story. I hope you will tell us more.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story, well written

Absolutely loved it! Made me feel very hot...

dyaboldyabolover 10 years ago

Absolutely great story, it was great pleasure to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really good - well paced, erotic without going over the top and with well developed plotting and characters.

Only bit of constructive feedback I can think of is to add some description of the other girls - the main character is described, but I don't think anything is given to make the other characters visually distinctive. Wouldn't have to be much - just something to give the reader an idea of what they look like.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wish I had been there

Great, great story. Almost like reading a detailed diary entry. No reason not to believe it happened just as told.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 9 years ago
Wow

Great story one of my favourite themes

KYJOHN2955KYJOHN2955almost 6 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story and it was well written too. The final girl-girl scene was the icing on the cake.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing. Glad I found this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous