All Comments on 'Motel'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NO means NO

tHIS SHOULD BE IN NON CONSENSUAL!

JUST ANOTHER JERK WHO TAKES NUDITY AS AN INVITATION TO DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE!

MAYBE YOUR NEXT STORY SHOULD BE ABOUT HOW YOU PICKED UP A HITCHIKER AND SHE LED YOU TO THINK YOU WERE TO GET LAID, ONLY TO HAVE HER WHIP OUT A BLADE AND CASTRATE YOUR SHOVANIST ASS!

I posted this reply as anonymous because your type seldom listens anyway!

(just like the story!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Poor story

An awful story poorly written with bad spelling and grammar. Anyone else find irony in the misspelling of dyslexic.

This story belongs in the nonconsent section. Or the bin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
unappreciated sublety

while other commenters rant about...something..., I thought I'd let you know that at least one person appreciated the quality of your efforts - well done and thanks!

GToastGToastalmost 11 years ago
Yeah, I wasn't that crazy about the story...

...and yes, I thought it belonged in NonCon...

But to the Anonymous jackass who criticized the use of 'dyslectic' I can only say:

LEARN ENGLISH, MORON!!!

A person with dyslexia is dislectic (or a dislectic); a sufferer of anorexia is anorectic.

Geez, if you're going to diss the story, at least understand what you're griping about...

GToastGToastalmost 11 years ago
And then I shot my own stupid self in the foot

It was 'dyslectic' instead of 'dislectic'.

Anyway the criticism of Anonymous stands, and I have corrected myself.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 11 years ago
@Anonymous: "SHOVANIST"?

Try "Chauvinist".

The story reminds me of a time when I used my hotel passkey (one of those creditcard-like things) to open what I had been told was my room, only to find a couple having sex on the bed therein.

I used a phone in the hall to call the front desk. They apologised, saying that the computer had messed up. If I brought down the passkey, they would "rekey" it for me. I did so, and they assigned me another room. When I used the rekeyed passkey to open the door to THAT room, there was a man singing in the shower of the room.

They rekeyed the passkey again, and I finally got into an unoccupied room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
kind of funny I guess.

I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Call it what you will, it's still rape.

You can try to pretty it up, but it's still rape. The protagonist still forced his penis into his victim's vagina and then had the unmitigated call to ejcaulate inside her. Nice story on reflection, isn't it?

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 11 years ago
Yeah, it's a rape story, period.

Belongs in Non-consentual, where those who like such things can find it, and the rest of us could have avoided it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rape

Rape, pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your fantasy, not hers

Very few women have a rape fantasy. You could have made this a beautiful story, but chose to make it a rape story. You really missed the mark on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If...

If I ever disliked a woman so much that instead of just waving goodbye I decided to vent my anger and write a story about her, this would be it.

Thankfully I haven't reached that stage and I hope I never do.

You have issues sir and I hope you find a way to work through it.

bdsmbillbdsmbillalmost 11 years ago
Must have gotten moved...

When I read the story today, it was in non-consent, but based on the other comments, it must have been moved. Not a bad tale at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THE CLITORIS IS NOT INSIDE THE VAGINA

The clit is the little (or not little) nubby area above the vaginal opening. As a woman who has also has sex with women I assure you that’s where it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anatomy...

You know the hymen is a myth, right...?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous