All Comments on 'Abby Ch. 21'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At last something to complain about

Mr Brusher is of course Brasher. Love the "old fashioned style" in a modern context. I am sure some are lamenting that there is not a sub plot of lesbian romance with Toni. Keep up the good work and make sure you actually finish the story or you shall have your arms ripped off!

Kezza67Kezza67over 10 years agoAuthor
Authors note

Regarding Brusher for Brasher Oops! The humorous threat to tear my arms off if I don't finish the story will not apply. The story is finished but you will have to suffer until Chapter 36.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A finish

Delighted to hear there will be a completion. Please accept my thanks for such a well written and interesting read.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
late to the party

One of the pleasures I have in reading this wonderful story so late, is knowing that it is complete and I will not be left dangling in grumpy despondency.

Cassy16Cassy16almost 9 years ago
Yes

I totally agree with fanfare

Tony NZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NO !

Fanfare IS a pompous idiot ! One of the worst. Just read the cretin's stories. This drivel? 1*.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
an excellent transition chapter

So much happened in such a brief passage.

I was hoping for more details from the Ball.

ArdieffArdieffover 1 year ago

One of the most wonderfull series on literotica. The description of the people and the history of the west country is amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous